Mars line in astrocartography

February 13, 2022 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) lilyth
Mars line in astrocartography
Hello people
I´m going to stay in Brazil for 5 months and I have my Mars IC line passing through the city where I´ll be staying. I was wandering if it really is necessarily THAT bad as they say. Feel free to look at my birth chart to see my mars aspects.
I also have my jupiter descendent line passing close to my area but I think it´s a little too far to really influence me.
This is the relocation chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2022 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OK, I´m not quite a professional with this but here are bits of what I know.

Your chart is a day chart (sun above horizon), so the most beneficial planet for you is supposedly Jupiter, and the most malefic is Mars. They say traveling to a place where the line of benefics pass is better, but also this is connected to the chart of the person.

On Vedic practices, I don´t remember seeing a talk about lines on the map but rather a comparison of the two maps (something like a synastry between the natal chart and the chart of that place at the time of birth) and a judgement is made regarding the houses and what is expected from the travel or relocation. For example, if a person is aiming at relocating for finding a new home and quiet life, then they should focus on their 4th house and the 4th house of the place they want to be.
February 13, 2022 at 19:23
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
The natal chart is always more dominant than any relocation! If you don´t have negative transits and directions at this time everything will be ok. Even on Mars line.

But in general it´s not a good line to stay long. You have very negative Mars, the main malefic in the day chart, near the ASC. It rules 6 and 12 houses, so Mars could bring body accidents and illnesses, especially fractures of arms and legs, injuries ( :155: :173: )

Mars on IC - may be it will be difficult to find a good house or over problems with property and neighbours
February 14, 2022 at 22:09
(Aries) lilyth » Seanfhear
Thank you for your help!!
February 14, 2022 at 22:11
(Aries) lilyth » Nadya Lavand
Very interesting information, thank you very much!
I asked because, even though mars lines should be the worst for me, I feel strangely positive about them. I´m just really, really drawn to them but I don´t know why.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »