Aquarius and Uranus. ¿Where are those archetypes?

February 12, 2022 at 22:15 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres
Aquarius and Uranus. ¿Where are those archetypes?
These archetypes represent the beginning of change. Where we seek freedom and seek to do things in a very original way. The house of Aquarius or Uranium tells us where we are most likely to be rebellious, revolutionaries, non-conformists and do things outside the conventional mechanisms.

House 1: We are different, individualistic and collective by essence. We need permanent change in our way of projecting our personality.

House 2: We have talents or we earn resources in the areas of technology and avant-garde, in working with groups or being independent.

House 3: We seek freedom of thought and our way of learning works like a puzzle with a lot of experimentation and empirical capacity, our ideas can revolutionize our environment.

House 4: We come from a non-traditional family where stability was not the norm. The energy of change manifests itself in repeated changes of home or sense of belonging.

House 5: Our hobbies and pastimes can be strange and particular. Here we need to share with others. We are avant-garde artists and with many possibilities that our children will be Uranus or born unexpectedly.

House 6: We need a personal and professional routine with a certain freedom since we want to break with the monotony and the established archetypal molds. We seek to serve the collective.

House 7:We are looking for free and independent couple relationships with a lot of friendship. We need love-links experiences that break schemes.

House 8: This house with Aquarius or Uranus tells us that they should be more detached in life. We have the power to influence groups and perhaps in sexual matters we look for unusual experiences.

House 9: We seek new knowledge, life experiences and adventures out of the ordinary. The revolution of thought expresses innovative characteristics and with a great capacity for projection. Revolutions of thought and unforeseen journeys are part of the archetype.

House 10: We seek to exercise our vocation with freedom and autonomy, contesting the authorities or claiming new ways of proceeding with what is established.

House 11: Friendships can have a privileged place as well as causes of equality. Sometimes you may feel that you don´t fit into outdated social structures.

House 12: We are attracted to mysteries, beliefs and eccentric rites. We can be a spiritual agent in the collective.

Thanks for your attention.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2022 at 23:31
(Capricorn) Jaided
I have 2 Aquarius planets in 5th as well as Uranus in 5th and this is definitely accurate for me. Astrology is still quite strange to a large portion of society and its what I am determined to do long term, I love sharing astrology with others... and my children are very Uranus like, as well as being unexpected.

Actually I just saw that 4th and 5th house are the same. Was that on purpose? Their father is a 4th house Uranus and the same statement could be said for him lol.

My Aquarius Saturn in 6th is relatable as well for sure. I´m going through my Saturn return and Saturn is close to moving from 5th to 6th house.
February 13, 2022 at 00:42
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » Jaided
Hahaha yeah you are absolutely right and I will do the intervention here to place house 4 as it should be. This happens because I make efforts to try to write what I made in my Astrology annotations to the English language and that is why I made a mistake.

"House 4: We come from a non-traditional family where stability was not the norm. The energy of change manifests itself in repeated changes of home or sense of belonging"

Jaided, I sincerely appreciate your observation. This year is a very good time to learn how to integrate the archetype of Uranus and Aquarius into our relative Solar identity. :37: :181:
February 13, 2022 at 03:06
(Capricorn) Jaided » GonzaloAndres
Hahah okay I wasn´t sure, 4th house could be tied to children to degree but 5th seemed more specificallh related to children to me. I suppose their father could relate to both 4th and 5th because he´s also a Virgo rising like myself, and we both have Uranus in Capricorn so that´s his 5th house cusp.

I´ve mostly been seeing hate towards Aquarius during Aquarius season this year so this was a nice change :75:
February 13, 2022 at 03:14
(Gemini) Dinuš
I have the Moon and Jupiter in Aquarius both in 11th house and my 11th house itself is in Aquarius. I also have Uranus in Aquarius in 10th house. And my signature sign is an Aquarius.

What´s written about 11th house is accurate mainly that part "sometimes you may feel you don´t fit into outdate social structures".

In general freedom is very important to me and one of the most accurate placements in my birth chart is my moon in Aquarius. :181: :1:

Thanks for sharing this. :1:
February 13, 2022 at 04:12
(Virgo) LotusStar
"House 4: House 4: We come from a non-traditional family where stability was not the norm. The energy of change manifests itself in repeated changes of home or sense of belonging."

Yep, chaotic upbringing and family life... moving around and instability. The feeling of being a black sheep doesn´t really leave you.
February 13, 2022 at 04:50
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » Jaided
The 4th house is about with your identity with the roots, your archetypal roots such as race and culture. It is the archetype of get acquainted. House 4 belongs to the sign of Cancer and is related to comfort in home life, family life. The 5th house is the house of the sign of Leo and it manifests the essence of the boy and girl, expresses towards others the energy of having fun and being creative. 5th is telling,¡Be like child!
February 13, 2022 at 04:58
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » Dinuš
You have a lot of wind energy. That is why you feel that living in conventional ways does not resonate with you internally. You have much of the essence of Uranium and Aquarius. You have special nuances of strength that connect with the creative energy of Uranus. Want to live life in a unique and original way. An example of being a Tarot reader tells us of an individual identity with being a different and special person Diana. :181:
February 13, 2022 at 05:00
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » LotusStar
Your words sum it up and help define that archetype of energy very well: The Black Sheep and that´s great. :181:
February 13, 2022 at 07:53
(Aquarius) makidal
sun & rising aqua in 1st house and mercury aqua in 12th house and this is true what you wrote
February 13, 2022 at 19:18
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » makidal
Thats right and thanks.
February 13, 2022 at 20:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Keep hearing that mere binoculars can sometimes spot :158:ran :158:s; If the Dogon can see Sirius´ secondary :78: with the naked eye then they most assuredly could see :199:erschel!
I believe that :199: fails to be an identical twin of :159: because it is a collection of planetismals more than a natural gas giant!
Rosicrucian orb gives me a :157: :192: :199: or :199: :192: :157:; I can´t tell dexter in oppositions! I suppose this explains my taking awhile to immerse myself in Astrology!
:181: :157: :195:true :161: in the eleventh house; I had to have `something´ at the evolved degrees of the Zodiac!
Ouranos :192: Icarus; Pulls in Toro, Pallas, Eros, a very Mercurial configuration!
There should be a place in Canadian Appalachia named after it!; `Urunu Maine´ :32:
February 13, 2022 at 22:34
(Gemini) Dinuš » GonzaloAndres
True, air is also a dominant element in my birth chart. Tarot is mysterious, interesting and different that´s why I like it. :1: :181:
February 14, 2022 at 00:59
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » Dinuš
Beautiful Diana! :37:
February 14, 2022 at 01:48
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » Rosincvist
Oh your information is very interesting Rosin. I appreciate your kindness. :44:
February 14, 2022 at 02:42
(Virgo) astreo
House 2: We have talents or we earn resources in the areas of technology and avant-garde, in working with groups or being independent.

I can´t imagine having a boss one day, I want to have my own business, where I have the freedom to move around in order to streamline my economic life.
February 14, 2022 at 03:00
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » astreo
Jaja como estas, si estoy de acuerdo contigo, pienso que hasta cierto punto odiamos a nuestros jefes.
February 14, 2022 at 03:20
(Taurus) Sæglópur
Lots of H4 people and I´m one of them. In retrospect the only thing "non-traditional" about my family was it´s size and intactness compared to others. As a military family we moved quite often, and we got to live in a couple cool places like Puerto Rico and really that´s about it. At the time divorce was seemingly not as common in that segment of the population, as there are/were economic incentives to "make it work" compared to the civilian world (where most kids I interacted with came from broken homes), in addition to the inertia of America´s dying religiosity.

In Vedic interpretation my Moon Nakshatra is Purva Bhadra (Pada 1), vice Tropical Moon in Pisces. Purva Bhadra (Pada 1) is analogous to Aries/Mars dominant Aquarius, so score another one for the Ram in my chart. I´m not sure what describes me better here, the Tropical or Sidereal interpretation; either I´m drowning in Neptune or lost in Uranus (lololo oh dear oh my).

There´s probably other placements I missed, but that´s all I felt like commenting upon.
February 14, 2022 at 03:38
(Aquarius) GonzaloAndres » Sæglópur
It is a pleasure to meet you and it is an honor to know that you have a family lineage with a military history. The first thing is you should not notice if one opinion or another in Astrology determines personal life. The fundamental thing is that each one of us must recognize, what vibrates the most inside with correspondence and synchronicity. Astrology is an evolutionary and psychological tool, the heart helps to decipher what the cosmos shows you along the way.

Thank you very much for sharing a bit of your life and also your experience with us. :37: :181:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »