balsamic moon birth people

February 12, 2022 at 12:43 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) stellium12
balsamic moon birth people
I found this and it does fit me. Do other people born under a balsamic moon resonate with this. Are we really that bad?

Balsamic Moon
If you were born during the Balsamic Moon you’re a terrible person because you won’t let people in, but that doesn’t stop you from leading them on. You like people, but you don’t love them. You go through life seeking answers, and once you get what you’ve wanted from a specific person, you cut that person from your life, because to you, they have already served their purpose. If you were born during the Balsamic Moon, someone has to be extremely special in your eyes to be kept around, and that’s why you bail on most people. But what sucks is you were special to them and it hurts to be cut off once they’re no longer of any use to you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2022 at 15:48
(Leo) Zephyrin
Why that explanation sounds like to be written by someone who is dumped by a Balsamic Moon person? :4:

They have a Scorpionic vibe but this does not mean they are evil. I won´t deny their all-or-nothing" attitude and it is true that they want the person in their life should have a remarkable characteristic, like intelligence or beauty and must contribute something in their life. They crave for peace and want the same from the world, the surroundings. Despite their cold appearance, they are truly caring for their loved ones. Their intuition and curiosity for unknown are strong so they have a potential to be very good at witchcraft, fortunetelling etc.
February 13, 2022 at 18:14
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Wow, cool. :4:
Where did you get this from, by the way? I need to read more from this person.
February 13, 2022 at 19:22
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » stellium12
Thanks! :4:
February 13, 2022 at 20:20
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Zephyrin
Thanks for pointing out some of the positive sides.
February 17, 2022 at 00:11
(Leo) ElsaX
Hm, I’ve been reading other explanations.
I was born under a balsamic moon.
My life number is 9, which denotes end of a cycle.
My NN is in Scorpio (transformation) and my rising sign is Libra, meaning all my houses are in their opposite sign

The short but intense relationship with people matched the last karmic loose ends being tied up, before we start a new cycle in the next life
It doesn’t mean we use and discard.

https://www.astro.com/astrology/…
February 17, 2022 at 11:02
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve read that balsamic moon people are here to resolve karmic ties with others.

The "endgame" so to speak.

This makes some sense, since the balsamic moon is the final phase before a new lunar cycle.

Perhaps after the endgame has been played with those they have karma with, they move on.
February 17, 2022 at 14:24
(Capricorn) stellium12 » ElsaX
You bring an interesting perspective into the discussion. My life path is 1. I am fiercely independent and a bit of a loner. I would rather be by myself than sit around with others doing idle chitchat.

Some of the people I come into contact with become very close but once I loose interest in them they just fade away. I don´t think anything about it, I just hope that I´m not hurting their feelings.
February 17, 2022 at 14:28
(Capricorn) stellium12 » fishscales
Karma is an interesting concept. I guess in its lower form it has to do with revenge and retribution. I like to think that the higher form is acceptance and forgiveness.

I do believe that I´m closing out a cycle with all the twelfth house planets, balsamic moon etc. Hopefully the people who come and go in my life, I am closing out past karma at the highest form.

With a life path of 1, maybe this lifetime is closing out the past karma and restarting a new cycle.
February 18, 2022 at 00:54
(Pisces) fishscales » stellium12
I don´t see karma as attached to any type of value such as "good" or "bad".

It is simply cause and effect...the law by which everything in the "lower universe" operates.

Karma, even good karma, neccesitates a return to this world...thus, an inability to move on to higher realms.

So, I believe one of the objects of real spirituality is to get beyond the mechanical law of karma entirely.

It´s a difficult concept to get one´s head around.

Even more difficult to execute, I´d imagine.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »