Feeling like my chart is empty

February 11, 2022 at 17:45 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aqua Star
Feeling like my chart is empty
When I look at my chart compared to others, I kind of feel a little empty. I didn´t get to have kids and have really never had a healthy love relationship. I am not a chart reader, but honestly if someone would be willing to look at my chart and help me to find out what I need to do to meet a life partner. Is it possible? I guess I also need help with copying my chart to this forum. Thanks for your help. I think I may have attached my chart to topic.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2022 at 00:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You have special and unique aspects to :154: under "extended settings", your chart is far from empty!.........................:126:
February 12, 2022 at 06:30
(Pisces) 1janos
Hi Lenni,

You´re correct. Astrology is a mind-bogglingly vast and complex subject and in my view, it is more an art form than a science.

Here is a copy of your chart.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

You may not know what I mean, but just a word about it. I use the ´Koch´ house system and true Lilith and true Nodes of the Moon, because I found those are more useful over the decades.

A word of caution. Due to the previously referred to complexity, it takes me 80-100 hours of concentrated effort to understand all of the information, that can be ascertained from a chart. If you are serious about comprehending yours, please pay no heed to those, who will draw grand conclusions about your life, after spending 20 minutes examining it.

I will mention a few things to start you on your potential journey of understanding.

Your natal chart contains plenty of "meaty" information. You can look up the significance of these on this website for a start, to BEGIN to understand.

Leo Moon conjunct Uranus in the 9th house. :175: :152: :191: :199: in H9.

Capricorn Venus is conjunct Capricorn Mars in the 2nd house. :180: :154: :191: :180: :155: in H2.

Gemini Lilith opposing Ascendant in the 7th house. :173: :163: :192: Ascendant from H7.

Briefly, all of these factors and some others describe you as a fiercely independent person. Please draw your own conclusion from what you were curious about.

I will mention one transit only, that will characterize your whole year. Please remember this is just one out of many, but it is a very significant one.

Saturn opposing the previously mentioned Moon conjunct Uranus.

Just very briefly the most frequently experienced life developments are characterized by a sense of isolation, loneliness and depression, and extreme emotional tension and irritability.

It is possible to characterize this time, as a crisis of alienation. It is not going to be pleasant, to say the least.

Sorry about the concerning news,
Janos
February 12, 2022 at 13:58
(Scorpio) YRashawn
Your chart isn´t "empty" but I understand why you feel that way. First, majority of your planets are located on the Eastern hemisphere which denotes a life emphasizing by one´s identity, personal growth and development. You may not receive much interaction or feedback from others and being a Leo moon that can cause you to feel empty because you NEED attention and an audience. Speaking of that Leo moon it is quincunx Venus and Mars in Cap which can cause you to attract "boring" for lack of a better word people/partners and they don´t feed your ego or give you all the attention you require. Capricorn is about necessity, nothing more.
Now you are a Sag rising meaning you come into this world needing adventure, expansiveness and with Jupiter here in Sag in the 1st house, its driving those sag themes home! I guarantee that you will not feel empty if you travel and explore new territories. Road travel is ideal as Jupiter is ruling the 3rd house as well. North node in the9th..yes please travel and move about and you want feel so "empty". :1:
February 16, 2022 at 21:05
(Aquarius) Aqua Star » YRashawn
Thank you so much for responding.I have been single for a very long time. Not that I look at this as bad, just I am not getting any younger, or any less set in my ways!
February 16, 2022 at 21:11
(Aquarius) Aqua Star » 1janos
Thank you so much for the information. Yes I am fiercely independent, and I sometimes worry this scares people away.I guess it won´t when the right person comes along. I will look into the information you gave me. Feels like it has been hard for years. Thanks again!
February 17, 2022 at 00:16
(Aquarius) Aqua Star » 1janos
1Janos, That was very interesting to read about Lilith Gemini opposing Sag in the 7th house. Explained a lot! Thanks again. I guess I am so used to Uraniun (if that´s even a word) energy that I am not sure what the "concerning news" is.
Thanks, love and light my friend, Lenni
February 18, 2022 at 01:21
(Pisces) 1janos » Aqua Star
You are most welcome Lenni.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I am keen to keep your ´expectations´ realistic.

Would you let me know about your practical understanding of Astrology beyond the pop - or will I use the term poop -, and if you are interested in gaining a more in-depth comprehension of this topic at hand?

Are you familiar with the concepts of Jungian archetypes?
The symbolism of astrological factors?
The function of Astrological angles?

Yes, your life has been very challenging for years, and I am afraid it is not over yet. More to come. Yippie!

Yours,
Janos
February 18, 2022 at 01:36
(Pisces) 1janos » Aqua Star
The word is ´Uranian´, if you´re interested.

Yes, the Uranus archetype has been fundamental in your life, because it is natally combust the Moon. Meaning it is a very close - less than 1 degree -, conjunction.

Natal aspects are inescapable. They can be used to describe your fundamental qualities as a person, from an astrological point of view. That is what you have to work and live with, for better or worse. Like it or not.

Astro-Seek can be used to identify these factors, but as I mentioned before, there is a vast amount of information, not addressed here, due to the nature of the site, and to perhaps to prevent people from being overwhelmed with data and information available from looking at stuff deeper and in detail.

Yours,
Janos

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »