Reptilian Frequencies

February 11, 2022 at 17:01 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) celestialbody22
Reptilian Frequencies
Im not one to focus on corrupt frequencies, but obviously they do exist. I´m seeing a lot of this energy coming up especially with the Pluto-Merc Con. Theres a lot of cyber bullying, there´s a lot of aggressive behavior going on. This conjunction is hitting my natal 3H (w/ Saturn), so these frequencies are coming out of the woodwork to the surface. I do not give these frequencies light, but I will expose them. You are not better than anyone and you will NOT smear me with your dark entity attachments. LOVE & LIGHT.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2022 at 21:07
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hi,

I´m not much into corrupt/reptilian stuff ...

but I just saw your previous topic about Chiron & 9th house

I have always liked people with 9th stelliums - especially including Chiron

Sending belated welcome to astro-seek!
February 11, 2022 at 22:59
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Petr9
Oh neither am I, but these energies are wild. I see you have Chiron in your 9th house as well. What has been your experience with this placement?

Thanks for the welcome!
February 12, 2022 at 00:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:22:.....It has been a few years since I watched David Icke VHS tapes on Reptilian conspiracy, heard the lizards tried to scare his balls-off now that he is an old man more concerned with self-preservation than he used to be! :39:
February 12, 2022 at 22:13
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
Exactly, he made himself infamous with such claims. He either was duped into adding stupid shit to just explain something that didn´t seem fully comprehensive to him or worse he made the shit up to actually confuse people just like q anon. The trick is to mix up truth and fiction to later make fools out of those who believed the story and bury it with the actual valid information. This is I think called disinformation campaigns. To discredit people. Take away their credentials like medical staff who date question vaccines. Just look at what or who you are not allowed to question and you´ll spot a liar.
February 12, 2022 at 22:48
(Aquarius) Aquanarius
" I´m not one to focus on corrupt frequencies, but obviously they do exist. I´m seeing a lot of this energy coming up especially with the Pluto-Merc Con. Theres a lot of cyber bullying, there´s a lot of aggressive behavior going on. This conjunction is hitting my natal 3H (w/ Saturn), so these frequencies are coming out of the woodwork to the surface. I do not give these frequencies light, but I will expose them. You are not better than anyone and you will NOT smear me with your dark entity attachments. LOVE & LIGHT."

-The world is not always sunshine and rainbows. It is an unfortunate truth of our current reality. Currently, I have transit Pluto conjunct Mercury in my 10th house of Capricorn with Pluto trine Jupiter and Pluto sextile Ascendant and trine my natal Vertex and Lilith.

I think that Pluto is a transformative planet in astrology, like a butterfly being birthed from the cocoon and coming out of the darkness to shine even brighter than we did before. the German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche. He said it much more eloquently: “that which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Many have experienced the traumas of cyber-bullying, and it is much more common than others would like to believe. I have dealt with toxic individuals who exhibit the dark triad of psychology, known as narcissism, Machiavellism, and psychopathy. The recurring generations where everyone is in love with themselves while using their technologies to take pictures of themselves only exacerbates the problem. As a millennial, I see how my generation and the next to have self-entitlement issues. Cyberbullying is an epidemic because it offers many the chance of anonymity a sense of disconnection where they believe there are no consequences for their actions.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »