Future career path

February 11, 2022 at 11:16 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Mdennielle
Future career path
Hi! I am grateful to be here. Could someone tell me what kind of career to pursue? I feel that I have a calling to become a shaman, but am not sure if that is more for my own ancestral healing, or to provide service to others in spiritual crisis. I also have a very strong connection to birds that I feel I must fulfill.
I love to learn about various occult practices and techniques. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I look forward to your responses.

Miranda

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2022 at 02:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Some of us here also have stationary planets; It means a connection to the :78:-scape above! :151:´s core on the sixth-house cusp; The houses are a more optional challenge than the signs, so it sits there giving you a possible path!
The ` :195:´ recurrent theme, there is inner stuff to work on of that there is no doubt!
Quincunxes aren´t fun, they are however enabling to those willing to suffer through what creeps into situations!
Not an outrageous amount of Harmonic five stuff, be confidant that you can actually get to the quintile & biquintile energies!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »