Question regarding Pluto Trine North Node

February 10, 2022 at 21:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Question regarding Pluto Trine North Node
I feel an intense pressure these days to pursue my purpose. Because of that I looked at my astrologychart to see of there were any astrological factors that could explain this longing.

I found that transiting Pluto is trine both the transiting North Node in Taurus and also my natal North Node in Virgo.

At the same time the transiting North Node is trine my natal North Node.

Can someone explain the meaning of these combinations or point me to ressources, that can shed some light on them?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 10, 2022 at 21:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aspect table
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 10, 2022 at 22:52
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Pluto conj mercury 27 deg capricorn
=trine with your north node virgo(=mercury)
= quincunx mercury natal Leo ( = Sun Virgo = Mercury)
= opposite dark moon (our karmic fears) Cancer H3 (= house of Gemini = Mercury)

so mercury is very active with this transit

+ you have a Gemini ascendant

Virgo (Mercury Master) asc Gemini (Mercury Master) with transit-excited Mercury

= use your beautiful descending neptune sag to try to escape this mental overactivity = let go through meditation? (jupiter master of sag in H3 conj IC)
philosophical discussion with friends?
February 11, 2022 at 00:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrooo
=====
Hey :-)

Thank you Astrooo - those observations are very helpful. Thank you!

I am in some spiritual fellowships where vulnerable honest conversations(philosophical conversations) is being used a lot and are very helpful to me. Making use of it even more would be good.

Meditation is not too beneficial for me at the moment(energetic block in my system is the cause - something that will change soon though). I have a great longing for a specific form of meditation. Will have to be a little more patient, before I can practice it in full.

Hmm, but I love to sing - devotional(Neptune) singing and especially with other people(7th house?). Something that can relieve this mental activity. In general a surrendered lifestyle is what works best for me. Being in tune with the present moment, acting on what is at hand and then let go.

Bonusquestion if it is not too comprehensive to go into.:

There is a full moon coming up the 16th of february(17:56 my time). It is conjunct with my chartruler Mercury(2 degree orb). What is the significance of such a conjunction?
February 11, 2022 at 03:40
(Virgo) Astrooo » Sacrecoeur
full moon = objectivity

full moon the 16th in your theme =

sun aquarius (h11 = community) opposite moon (mother = ability to be impregnated) conj mercury (mental understanding) H5 (house of creativity)
+ Natal Sun in H5
+ Saturn (creation in a limiting frame)

= it´s a good time to write poems and sing them with your friends

= giving birth (H5) your anxieties (dark moon cancer = archaic fears around the notion of mother-child)
February 12, 2022 at 16:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrooo
=====
Thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »