Venus - Mars Conjunction <3

February 10, 2022 at 13:38 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) celestialbody22
Venus - Mars Conjunction <3
Venus & Mars Conjunction 2/12/2022 Moon in Cancer.

There will be many babies born this October (libra/scorpio´s) LOL! When I see this transit, I literally see the feminine and masculine archetype making love. Especially with the Moon in Cancer... ouuuu weeeeee. Cancer rules over the ovaries, breasts and is the mother archetype. Mars brings passion and rules over genitals and sex. Its gonna be hot and steamy. Of course, outside of love Venus is what you attract into your life, Mars is about what makes you passionate, and Cancer would signify what you want to nurture. Its a great time to go after what makes your heart sing. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

:3: :79:

Oh, & of course check what house these planets are transiting over your natal chart. It´ll give you a good idea of what area of your life is being activated & how the energies could play out with natal planets.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2022 at 01:52
(Capricorn) Emanuel
You forgot about many rapes and domestic abuses.
February 11, 2022 at 02:26
(Virgo) LotusStar
Well Mercury is also conjunct Pluto at the same time... add a side of dark thoughts to the dish.

February 11, 2022 at 12:44
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Emanuel
Sure, with Mercury conjunct Pluto. There is always a spectrum. Mercury was the messenger between the upper realms and the underworld. The one trusted to negotiate a deal with Pluto to allow Persephone 6 months above, but also 6 months below. There were never stories about her being kept against her will - she was his wife. On the lighter side, maybe you can get real kinky this weekend with these conjunctions...

If rape is a topic that is coming up for some, I would definitely suggest talking to a or therapist for healing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »