My mind is a mess (sometimes)

February 10, 2022 at 13:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Glvkn
My mind is a mess (sometimes)
Hi!
What indicators indicate confusion in the head? I noticed in myself and my friends such a state when you are left alone with yourself, everything starts with slight anxiety and develops almost into a panic. The only way out I find is to grab the phone and distract myself with some other information.
I was wondering if there could be some kind of transit now? I don´t think it´s all the guilt of the Moon in Gemini, since my friends have the Moon in other positions.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 10, 2022 at 21:03
(Taurus) s81
You mean this days? Well, I guess your friends have Neptune and Uranus in Aquarius like you, and the transiting Sun is there, lighting over the natal aspects that those planets have in your natal charts. In your specific case, the oppositions Neptune-Sun and Uranus-Mercury, that yes, make sense to express themselves with some anxiety I guess.
February 10, 2022 at 21:12
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
Saturn is in the same sign as your natal moon, which could be an indicator of making it easier for you to suffer from anxiety. Your moon is currently transiting this sign, so it could be activating this. This is just a guess I´m still learning.
February 11, 2022 at 05:24
(Cancer) scorpiocrab
I think it may be your natal Mercury opposite transit Sun, which is indicating the mental irritation or anxiety. With your Mercury being in the 9th house I believe that is why you seek out for information unrelated to keep your mind off of what is bothering you. The transit Sun could also be the reason you are looking for other information to feel at peace or to feel worthy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »