between Aquarius and Scorpio ??

Sidereal or tropical, please share your thoughts :84:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 9, 2022 at 21:39
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Um, I´d say scorpio only because

If we "go there" we dont mess around.....

I feel like we may let Aquarius have their way which may seem like they are more dangerous, because as scorpios we really dont want to cause problems like Aquarius´s naturally might when getting upset, but if you push a scorpio far or hard enough, we will overpower that situation.....

But at least we´ll give plenty of chances and warnings first....
Lol 😄😄
February 9, 2022 at 22:05
(Scorpio) OS* » JessSezItSoftly
if we go there we don´t mess around

facts. I literally choose my battles.

I´m ready to say aqua but I´ll wait for more opinions before I explain why :)

Jess, you´re better than me. I rarely give chances. no warnings :92:
February 9, 2022 at 23:34
(Scorpio) Kisses
Scorpios are nice

Aquariuses can be cold hearted motherfuckers

Sincerely,
Scorpio Moon
February 10, 2022 at 09:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The first couple of times I found out that :199: is exalted in :178:, it occurred to me that :160: exalted in :181: would keep everything in the Southern Hemisphere, however no tit for tat; :160: is exalted in :182:/ :171:!
Astrology´s Natural Fixed-sign modality Rulers were forgotten for the longest time, making Astrology dangerously incomplete!
February 10, 2022 at 11:09
(Pisces) fishscales
Depends.

Scorpio can purposely try to manipulate your emotions.

Aquarius can completely ignore that you even have emotions.

So pick your poison.

These are, of course, gross generalities.
February 10, 2022 at 14:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think there both kind of equal. Depends on how they go about matters. Your talking about thoughts, genius, intellect versus emotions.

Uranus versus Pluto. I suppose it´s kind of like asking do you like being struck by lightning or hit with a shovel and falling in a whole. Electricity or mud slinging.

Stung or Zapped. :61:

I think just with the key words probably Aquarius because if you have electricity and water together it is kind of lethal. Just saying.
February 10, 2022 at 14:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi
most dangerous is Woman with dark pisces energy

Aqua is often more dangerous then scorp, but scorp is always more deadly.
February 10, 2022 at 17:37
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aren Levi
I agree about Pisces, underestimated....Uttara bhadrapada is a dark Nakshatra

I haven´t really experienced the dark side of Aquarius, but I have experienced the one of Scorpio. Especially Scorpio Mars badly aspected... yeah no. It is not a joke.

I would say Gemini is definitely a sign that can give Scorpio a run for their money though, at least in terms of outsmart or outmanipulate..
February 10, 2022 at 18:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
i found gemini that understands and enjoyes my manipulations. :4:
February 10, 2022 at 21:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think the same.
Both are really fascinating signs, but in the depth of their soul, when it comes to bad situations, the one is totally apathetic and cynical, while the other one represents the valid incarnation of evil empathy. These are two faces of cruelty after all...
February 11, 2022 at 01:16
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OS*
Oh yes...

I like to think of myself as my bark is bigger than my bite...

I will puff up, I will make you scared of me but I dont want to hurt you.... so I will warn you first,

But with that warning, if you keep coming at me and ultimately "bite me first" I will bite you back harder, deeper, and more permanently... to put it nicely..... :16:

So like, with my step mom right now, shes crossed too many lines.... waaaaaaay too many...

Now, I will remove my hand of blessing and watch her regret the rest of her life.... :37:
February 11, 2022 at 11:05
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"I agree about Pisces, underestimated...."

Yes, definitely. I was going to bring up that Pisces can be more cruel than either of those signs.

In dark Pisces, you can find intuition, inherent understanding of others´ emotions (which can do a lot of damage if you´re trying to hurt someone) the ability to manipulate and deceive, and even the coldness of Aquarius...although the Piscean coldness is more calculated.

They say Pisces is a combination of the 11 signs that precede it, so if you subscribe to that, you could say they have alot of ways to be "dangerous" at their disposal.
February 11, 2022 at 12:35
(Leo) Zephyrin
A tricky question...

Scorpio claims he/she is dangerous, dark, mysterious blah blah but in reality he/she isn´t.

Aquarius claims he/she is harmless but he/she can be dangerous in a thoughtless way, with no regret.
February 11, 2022 at 13:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
:23: Now you tell me fishscales. :94:
February 11, 2022 at 14:11
(Capricorn) Jaided » Kisses
I wish my Scorpio Moon Mom was nice, lol. Get a few drinks in her and watch out :61: she will eat your soul.
February 11, 2022 at 14:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333
They are/ can be Dangerous in different ways...

Scorpio will take [control] from you and destroy you emotionally while gaining power...

Imagine Scorpio getting revenge by having Sex with a married man´s wife Recording it and later showing them... destroying his percieved life... or even getting the wife pregnant, causing permanent change to his Marriage/ Life. Because of wanted revenge to the Man... and taking away power/control of/from that man´s life...

...Using something so small but leads to huge consequences...

Or the Scorpio working as a "cheaply priced" mechanic and breaking a small but very needed part in your car So that you will have little choice and need to come back and see them later... [power over others] for further needed work on that car...

I know a Scorpio who is a Liquor sales man... I should get his chart :4:

[Taking/ Stealing from others to Gain Control and Power... stealing Keys to doors and holding them and leveraging them for the control/Power over others... also small events that lead to massive changes... Ruled by Mars; In Babylon Astrology; Mars is said to be the most Feared Malific due to its Manifestations being Unpredictable...]

---

On the other hand you Have Aquarius.. I think Aquarius is the Agregate of the previous 10 signs including Scorpio...

Aquarius will get a movement of willing people... multiple willing people and jump you...

So imagine... having the power of a small country on your side... with the power of the multiple people working for one goal; Aquarius will gain the resources of multiple others [and by the others own will] to give to Aquarius and they will destroy you more cleanly and "ethically" for the betterment of all that are involved.

By "Jumping" you with an organized willing gang. With an agenda and plan to better themselves or thier lives... for the better good...

[All for the Better Good; making organized moves for one goal... and moving ..."UN-Empathetically"... because they are an Air Sign... and ruled by cold Saturn...]

---

In my opinion, Aquarius is more dangerous because thier ability and control of others is more sustainable... Scorpio is just Cheap shots until either destroy themselves or they evolve into an Eagle or Phoenix or whatever... some never evolve and destroy themselves in the process...
February 11, 2022 at 14:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I hate Aquarius by the Way... and Pisces...

WAY TOO PASSIVE AGRESSIVE...

Will never date a Pisces again... I think a Pisces is the complete reason why I started studying astrology in the first place; and also taught me not to ever second guess myself again...

The illusionary passive lying games they play...

Makes me want to go on an all you can eat Fish buffet!!!
February 11, 2022 at 15:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Edited Again :4:
February 11, 2022 at 15:33
(Scorpio) 2s
honestly, a research has been conducted and cancer is identified as the most dangerous sign (since most criminals are cancers).

i would have to say scorpio though. aquarians simply don´t care enough, they care about the community as a whole but will never care about an individual person too much.

scorpios are more prone towards obsessive behaviors and tendencies to hold onto hurt.
February 11, 2022 at 15:34
(Scorpio) 2s » Iceblu333
LMAOOO all you can eat fish buffet... good one :94:
February 11, 2022 at 15:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 2s
:4:
February 11, 2022 at 20:43
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Seafood poisoning in your past?
February 12, 2022 at 14:43
(Scorpio) OS* » Iceblu333
reading your comment, two anecdotes came to mind. one for a scorpio -double actually, both in vedic and tropical, and the other for aqua. .

I’ve written down but decided to cut/paste them out as this might be too dark for this forum. . .

but, definitely agree with what you said, 💯
February 12, 2022 at 14:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » OS*
... But I like dark...

C´mon tell us what happened! :41:
February 12, 2022 at 14:46
(Scorpio) OS*
Thanks to everyone who commented!

Stung or Zapped.” by Goldenlion32 is probably one of my faves here :61: :4: :15:

I was listening to a talk (youtube video) with Pandit Sanjay Rath saying Aquarius is more dangerous than Scorpio (Vedic) so I strongly agree with those who have mentioned pisces tropical :)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »