Sensitive Degrees

February 9, 2022 at 14:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sensitive Degrees
Seen them at current transits and Natal charts; Passing configurations and unexploited planetoids are implied by the diagrams! :92:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2022 at 16:46
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Soz I cant compute this. Would you mind rephrasing?
March 1, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) s81 » atlantickush
I guess he is just saying that a few planets are touching already occupied degrees, that is, forming partile activations, in this case by asteroids, and also that certain active aspects were gone separative.

For example, the Sun at 11 Piscis and Uranus at 11 Taurus are partile aspecting Juno at 11 Aquarius, and separating from Chiron at 10 Aries.

The triple conjunction Venus-Mars-Pluto will be at 27 Capricorn meaning it will be partile aspecting Eros at 27 Piscis. Meaning also Venus-Mars gone separative from the aspects applied recently to Eris at 23 Aries, Sappho at 24 Aries and Vesta at 25 Capricorn.

And so on.
March 1, 2022 at 17:26
(Aquarius) atlantickush » s81
Right, nice one, that´s all copied.

That mars-venus-pluto conjunction is half a degree from the venus Rx station too.
March 1, 2022 at 17:46
(Taurus) s81 » atlantickush
Yeah, many critical points will be hit in a few days by the pair Venus-Mars: the Venus Rx point (26 Cp), the Pluto position (27 Cp), the exaltation degree of Mars (28 Cp, as you pointed out in other thread) and the change of sign.
March 1, 2022 at 18:04
(Aquarius) atlantickush » s81
Yeah its quite a touchy part of the zodiac recently and you got me up looking at books now thinking about it. Just had a peep in a grimoire at the images for those degrees and its quite navigation-related. One was two boats on the horizon, one was a field flanked by trees and another was a sextant and compass.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »