Aquarius dark side !

February 9, 2022 at 00:11 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) leftORright
Aquarius dark side !
Do you have any experience with it ? I think they have a side that can be very cold and emotionless... They can be very friendly, open-minded, caring but if you hurt them or if they want to they can be very dangerous... What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2022 at 01:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist
When a Traditionalist looks at :181:, seeing what the condition of :157: is is very necessary.
When a Westerner looks at :181: the planet we have had since 1781; :199:erschel and or Orano is necessary. Brazil is in the longitudes of Aquarius and Brazil thinks of itself as America, Atlantis, the future world!
Saturn is dexter :194: to Uranus for a while, a shadow is being lifted as the planets are at different speeds!
February 9, 2022 at 03:44
(Pisces) Koichan.w
I totally agree. Also i think sometimes aquarius don‘t want to see the other side of the argument, they get stubborn and cold. Even if they are obviously in the wrong they will not admit it most of the times. Often they act like an argument never happened. If they feel attacked they could also become very mean. As a water sign i sometimes find it hard to understand how they can be in some situations so emotionless and lacking of empathy, but i guess everyone has their dark side :2:
I‘m an aqua rising and i still don‘t understand them so often HAHA
February 9, 2022 at 20:20
(Capricorn) Jaided
As an almost Aquarius with 3 other Aquarius placements I can say yes this is true lol. Not so much when others have a different opinion than myself, I´m open to others opinions but if someone rubs me the wrong way or says something aggressive to me I can go completely cold and not turn back. Someone pissed me off on my birthday last month, someone I am very close with and I´ve had them blocked this entire time.
February 9, 2022 at 20:55
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

- Genevan philosopher, writer, composer ... who wrote very sophisticated manifest how to educate the kids ... to keep their purity and humanity :62:

- He threw away his own kids into orphanage, because they were such a nuisance to him :47: :29:
February 9, 2022 at 20:58
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Petr9
:181: humanity > :175: kindness
February 9, 2022 at 21:26
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
My step mom is an aquarius..... she´s come off as very jealous, self centered, and destructive to people that get in her way....

She has the reputation of using people for money....

Now, with that said, I have known a lot of other Aquarius´s that I have very much enjoyed and appreciated...

But, as far as my stepmom goes, shes stabbed me in the back, manipulated and used me and lots of people.

I´m not talking to her right now... nor do I plan to...
February 10, 2022 at 05:18
(Gemini) Dinuš
I have moon in Aquarius. I´m friendly, open-minded, caring but I can be cold too.

I hate to deal with emotions and I don´t know a lot how to express emotions. I analyze emotions with my mind. :4:

But I don´t like to hurt other people intentionally.
February 10, 2022 at 09:28
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I have an Aquarian moon and I can say I am not emotionless, far from it. I can sometimes be carried away by my emotions. It sometimes feels like my emotions are not in check with what society wants from me and this is the Aquarian part I guess.
February 13, 2022 at 18:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t Believe Aquarius can be mean at all.. but I would be careful cause once they´ve notice your untruthness you are done. you will be deep to the core inexistent to them I have a moon and mars in Aquarius and I m quite sure that that´s the way if often goes
February 13, 2022 at 19:03
(Scorpio) leftORright » gabri.est.la
Aha I see... Can you tell me the moon in aqua to what kind of people is attracted to ? I think it´s a very weird, difficult but also interesting moon. What do you really want from a partner ? What is the deeper need ?
February 15, 2022 at 07:06
(Scorpio) Random Stranger
Aquarius is a fixed air sign ruled by Saturn.
I’d say the dark side of Aquarius includes coldness, stubbornness, lack of empathy or a god-complex.
I associate Aquarius with sacrificing for “the greater good”, whatever that means, or a “repair of the world”. Utilitarian, for better or worse.
I see Aquarius as a castle in the air. Equally utopian and dystopian. Things could be so much better, but right now, everything sucks.

Aquarius could be a humanitarian or a misanthrope. The humanitarianism of Aquarius is more secular than religious: cool, non-clingy. The Sun is in detriment there; Aquarius has more faith in itself or (maybe) the human species than Solar gods, kings or father figures, for better or worse.
The Sun in Leo attracts attention in conventional ways; the Sun in Aquarius attracts attention in unconventional ways.
February 15, 2022 at 22:40
(Aquarius) nikkia
Cold and emotionless are words often used to describe Aquarius... hardly a dark side. Just detachment. From messy people. If that feels cold or scary, so be it. Not being prone to freaks-outs is a strength they use well.

Dangerous? Nah.

As humans with survival instincts, they are just as deadly as anyone else when provoked into an unsavory fight for life and limb.

Otherwise, they are happy to go their own way, even alone.
That´s what most people find so unnerving about them. Sorry. Not sorry. :2:
February 17, 2022 at 22:20
(Cancer) RebelKatt » leftORright
I have moon in aquarius my deepest need from my partner is the need to be understood, or shown the effort that is involved in understanding, to be acknowledged as meaningful. :18:

:174: sun
:181:moon
:176: rising
February 17, 2022 at 22:38
(Capricorn) Jaided » nikkia
Lol that´s how I feel too. I suppose my Jupiter in Scorpio in 3rd can make me kind of needy when it comes to needing to talk out my issues and bond at times but I also have such a strong, strong ability to keep to myself and act like no one exists if they have crossed me in some way :4:
March 4, 2022 at 22:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leftORright
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
mmmm I would say I like guys who are outsiders, who are not afraid to look stupid in front of others, and artists but gentleman kind of type you know authentic kind of persons
March 4, 2022 at 22:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dbo-1982, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aquarius here yes we can be massively cold, but definitely not without reason but that’s just from my perspective, I am genuinely caring, giving, friendly & of very loving nature so when I’m cold & aloof it’s definitely because I’ve been hurt or feel let down & we can become quite dangerous within our mindset as to want to hurt those back that we feel betrayed by or let down by, that’s when we decide to play the mind game (we have a super mind btw) & it becomes a very toxic relationship(tit for tat) & I can’t speak for all Aquarians but from my relationship of 24 years & 19 years married 16 of which she’s been alcohol dependent as much as I took I definitely started to at some point become cold & distant as well as wanting her to suffer the same as I feel she made me suffer, after it’s all been done with though I now feel great pain for allowing myself to become that person & even attempting to make her feel the way I did, so we’re not perfect far from it but if you stay real & honest with us we will definitely stay loyal faithful & warm hope that helps :181:
March 5, 2022 at 09:00
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
:181: in :154: :155: :157:

An Aquarian concept of love does not discriminate against anyone.

But when it comes to supporting [close] friends, I draw the line when it is no longer just an issue of choice, but human rights. If I feel violated, you´re dead to me. That´s where the "coldness" comes from. We´ve mourned for our dead true but we have to move on with our lives with the living. We pay our respect to our dead by not disturbing them.

:74:
March 5, 2022 at 09:17
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Petr9
Humans :63:

:61: :61:
March 5, 2022 at 09:37
(Aquarius) sharonanne
I am definitely not dangerous but I can seem emotionless
March 5, 2022 at 09:39
(Aquarius) sharonanne » nikkia
Beautifully put !

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment