Teacup horoscopes 2.8.

February 8, 2022 at 13:07 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Teacup horoscopes 2.8.
Today is reminiscent of that one dialogue between the Seeker and the Universe, where the Seeker says "Show me and I´ll believe you," while the Universe says "Believe me and I´ll show you."
In the sky we have Mars in trig with Uranus, and we are being asked to take a leap of faith. That we go blind this time.
We´ve reached the very end of certainty, there´s nothing more to achieve. We are now coming down from the top. Richer in experience, richer in experience, but a little poorer. Something we might get... but only if we take a risk. If we open ourselves so much to all the new possibilities that it penetrates us through and through. It makes it feel electric, like we´re under the current, and for some people it can be almost disturbing...because it can crash their tightly constructed structures. We have the Power of Habit, Tradition...and then we have something lurking outside the door and we have no idea what to expect.
The world is changing...is this it? Well, we won´t find out until we live it, until we "are it."

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »