HUMAN DESIGN: UNDERSTANDING YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES

February 8, 2022 at 05:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) snowski654
HUMAN DESIGN: UNDERSTANDING YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES
We are all intuitive. We are all designed to be connected and have awareness that goes beyond the physical realm and even our physical senses.

Just as every being is unique, every Human Design chart is unique. So how we each receive this “knowingness” is going to be different for every person. Your specific type of intuition will depend on what sense you are tuned into. Some of us are more tuned into one specific sense while others are tuned into several. One way we can classify these intuitive abilities is through the “Clair” senses. Most of us know Clairvoyance from French word clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision. Each of the Clairs correspond to a different sense, seeing, feeling, smell, hearing etc etc. Within the Human Design chart there are several gates and channels that correspond to each of them as well.

The way we can look into these intuitive powers through the lens of Human Design is by looking at the DEFINITION in your chart, specifically the DEFINED Gates and Channels within your chart. What is definition? Definition or defined areas are the colored in places. They can be black or red or both!

If any of the gates or channels I mention below colored in, this means that this knowingness/intution/psychic ability will come naturally to you AND that you will have consistent access to it. If you do not have any of these gates or channels filled in, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you aren’t intuitive or don’t have this sense. It just means that you may get hits, or experience this intuition depending on who you are with, but it is not going to be consistent.

So before we start, I encourage you to pull up your chart to cross reference!

Free Charting database here: https://www.mybodygraph.com/talking…

Let’s Begin!

CLAIRVOYANCE // Intuitive seeing. This could be visualizing objects, words, people, entities, auras, places, actions or visions in the mind’s eye (third eye or 6th chakra), that may appear as still images or movie. This sense is found in the Head Center. If you have a defined head center (very top triangle on your chart), you are naturally clairvoyant. And even more so if you have any combination of Gate 61, 63 and 64 or ALL of these gates defined.

CLAIRAUDIENCE // Intuitive hearing - This sense comes in many forms. Maybe you hear sounds, words, tones or noises from other realms, like people, animals, entities, or music. It can also be hearing things inside your head, talking to your higher self or a voice that has a different cadence than your voice. It could also be urgent, short punctuated messages like “don’t go there” or can have long soliloquies and conversations. This sense resides in Gate 57, which is the most intuitive gate of the chart. Its also called the “Psychic Gate” This gate is part of the 34/57 Channel - The Channel of Power which also signifies the ability to hear guidance and words and tone are important. Gate 22 is the “Gate of Hearing” which is part of 12/22 channel, is also another clairaudient gate/channel.

CLAIRCOGNIZANCE // Intuitive knowing - You don’t know how you know, but you do. How this manifests is by receiving inner knowledge without any physical explanation or reason. Just knowing something is going to happen before it does, or sensing the energetics of how a situation will play out. This “knowingness”, can be a sudden awareness of information that doesn’t have any “proof” or logic. This sense resides in Channel 24/61 - The Channel of Awareness. So if you have this Channel colored in or either Gate 24 or 61 activated, you likely have consistent access to Claircognizance. This sense also can be found in Gate 57, which I mentioned above as the most intuitive gate in the chart.

CLAIRSENTIENCE // Intuitive Knowing by feeling - It might be feeling other peoples feelings (being empathic), or it could also be sensing the vibration of other people, animals and places; may include sensing their physical pain, illness, thoughts, emotions, fears, insecurities. Visceral physical reaction. Firstly if you have an open Solar Plexus, this sense will come naturally to you. Also Projectors, Reflectors, Manfiestors with an Open Sacral will also have the ability to feel others. Additionally if you have Gate 19- which is the most sensitive gate. The Gate of Sensitivity, you can likely feel when something is off.

CLAIROLFACTANCE // (clairsalience/clairscentency) // Intuitive smell - This could be smelling the fragrance or odor of a substance, person, place or animal that is not near them, or the ability to smell if somebody is pregnant, or dog/cat can smell information. This one resides in Gate 44 which is the Gate of Smell, which is part of Channel 44/26. If you have this channel pay close attention to smell. If you don´t like the smell of someone, its your inner guidance system telling you something. People with this channel can smell something fishy, smell of rat, smell success etc.

Other fun things:

PSYCHIC DREAMS - Gate 61, 63, 64 - These three gates are the Dreaming gates, so having psychic dreams may come naturally to you if you have any of these activated in your chart.

ANIMAL EMPATHS - Gate 19 - This is the gate of animal empaths, and people who have a deep connection with animal or natural world. Restoring that balance and connection can also help with depression.

FAIRY CHANNEL - Channel 15/5 or either Gate 15 or 5 - This is called the Fairy channel, having a strong connection to the elemental kingdom and elemental realm. Also animal empaths, environmental activists, herbalists, people who care deeply for nature and have a deep connection to nature

Lastly, how can you tap into these things? The key is to get quiet and listen. Practice tuning into the silence. Meditate, get in the flow and pay attention to whats coming in the minds eye. Practice listening and see what comes up.

By looking at our Human Design chart and seeing where we are naturally intuitive, can give us the awareness and really hone in on our psychic powers. And this mostly comes with trust. Trusting yourself, because you know more than you think you do! https://www.creativecollectivela.com/…

********************Additional Information*********************

Intuition by Design. Karen Curry Parker, Founder & Creator

During this Quantum Alignment Show, you’re going to learn about your intuition, how to tell the difference between your intuition and fear, how to trust your intuition and how to deepen the quality of your intuitive awareness.

Do you trust your intuition? Do you recognize intuitive “hits” in hindsight and wish you had followed them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 8, 2022 at 08:07
(Sagittarius) RA_
I guess that made me fearful :95:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 8, 2022 at 08:15
(Sagittarius) RA_
Astrological Body Chart by Erin Froehlich
Login
(Log in)
February 8, 2022 at 08:51
(Scorpio) snowski654 » RA_
Hey, Thats exactly what I was wishing I had.

Thanks for the post RA! Thats soo cool.

Wait, do you happen to have a link to Erins page? Or how do I go about getting a crisp copy of that?
February 8, 2022 at 09:40
(Sagittarius) RA_ » snowski654
You may download a copy here https://discord.gg/FPykXBYC6G
Login
(Log in)
February 8, 2022 at 10:53
(Aquarius) Dirtyaquarium
Actually just started reading about this like a week ago do the defined parts with different colours mean anything ? And also why do some lines connect and some only go halfway ?
February 8, 2022 at 21:00
(Scorpio) snowski654 » RA_
Awesome! TY
February 8, 2022 at 21:37
(Virgo) rohini moon
This seems to be your thing, snowski, what can you tell me about manifestors? from what I have read here and there it seems to represent a big chunk of me. Mostly the aspects of not being easily persuaded by others etc.. especially when the others are not logical and come ill-equipped in the rationale dept.

In essence someone not willing to be controlled.
February 8, 2022 at 21:48
(Scorpio) snowski654 » Dirtyaquarium
The coloring of the Defined Centers does not have meaning other than they are activated and consistent. The Red and Black shown in the gates and channels indicate whether its conscious for you or subconscious. What´s in Black is who people think they are. Red and black is how others see you. They see both sides. We as individuals see ourselves as just the expression of our black, the red is hidden from us. You can become aware of your subconscious Red, with internal work. Quieting the mind and listening deeply in the moments of life. Below is a Video that goes over further basics of how to read the chart.
YouTube
YouTube
February 8, 2022 at 22:33
(Scorpio) snowski654 » rohini moon
Well, heres some basics that help explain your experience in life and how to perhaps, smooth things out for your future. If I come across more advanced manifestor teachings, I´ll send them your way.

MANIFESTOR
Manifestors are a minority - around 8% of all people. You are the only type that is here to initiate.

Historically, Manifestors were the rulers and law givers of the world. So many of our habits and accepted generalizations are created by and fit for Manifestors. You are the ones - the only ones - who really can go out and make things happen. As children this happens as soon as they can reach the doorknob. You are designed to be an unstoppable force that will not allow anyone to control you. If there is something you want, go and get it, as it will not come to you (be it a job, partner etc.) - just listen to your authority. You have the potential to shape the world the way you want it to be. On an energy level you have a very deep impact on others, but your aura doesn´t communicate as much as the auras of other types. That´s why people often don´t know what to think about you. It creates unconscious fear in them and they try to control you from the moment you were born. This leads you to your predominant negative feeling – anger. The secret of success for you lies in communication. The way to operate correctly for you as a Manifestor is to inform. Inform those that are going to be impacted by your actions about what you´re going to do. In this way, others will not be so intimidated by you. They may actually help you and put their energy into whatever it is that you have initiated. Then you can find what you are looking for - PEACE.

Without informing, you will get resistance every step of the way. That´s why many Manifestors, already in their childhood, resign, after being punished over and over again by parents, teachers and others. They give up their manifesting powers and concentrate on going through life, just getting by. They may feel ignored, or like they´ve been run over by a truck. The last thing they would want to do is to inform others. Everybody else is in their way all the time, so the idea of making it easier for others by informing is unacceptable. Yet it´s the only way out of the circle of control and resistance. (While still living with parents, Manifestor´s strategy is actually different - they need to ask for permission.)

Go to sleep as soon as you begin to feel tired. You can read or watch a movie for a while before you fall asleep, but already lying down in a horizontal position. If possible, sleep alone, not in other people´s aura – you will feel the difference in you in the morning. Remember that there may be a neighbor above or behind the wall and if you´re closer than your two arm-lengths, you are still in each other´s aura.

Strategy: Inform those who will be impacted by your actions. Think about that, you´ll see you impact quite a lot of people.

Predominant negative feeling: Anger

Famous Manifestors: Johny Depp, Richard Burton, George W. Bush, Adolf Hitler, Frida Kahlo, Jack Nicholson, Robert DeNiro, Orson Welles and Susan Sarandon

For the whole story explaining all the other types and how they operate see the link below.
https://humandesign.net/basic-conce…
February 8, 2022 at 22:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » snowski654
Wow. You hit the nail on the head with that description!

Thanks a lot, snowski :)

I´m not surprised that I fall into the category that is a minority. I have always been the "odd one out" in terms of my beliefs and how I generally feel about things.. I don´t go along to get along with anything or anyone if it doesn´t feel right or make sense.

thank you again, really fascinating to hear yourself described so accurately and also the thing about other´s aura´s is a very wise tip.. I need to keep that in mind.
February 8, 2022 at 23:24
(Scorpio) snowski654 » Dirtyaquarium
Human Design Basics

The Human Design System is based on your birth information, through which a drawing will be generated. This drawing, also known as "Chart" or "Bodygraph", shows us the various configurations, definitions and activations of the moment of your birth, which lays out who you are as a human being. The Bodygraph is arranged into many layers and levels of complexity. Here are the fundamental layers of Human Design:

-

5 Types

Type is the main way of differentiating who we are, and each type has a specific role in our civilization. The main difference between each type is in their aura. Although there are endless variations, each type has a specific auric quality that determines its strategy, a correct way of approaching and navigating life. By following your type´s life strategy, you will be able improve your life in several ways, including but not limited to: meeting less resistance, feeling less guilt and anxiety, being more productive and fulfilled, feeling more loved, etc...

-

7 Authorities

To truly begin your Human Design experiment, you will need to know your Authority. Combined with your Type this becomes your Strategy & Authority, the bedrock of personal development through Human Design and ultimately the only information you will ever need to make correct decisions in your life. Authority is a tool for you to know if something is right for you, or not.

-

12 Profiles

Profile is another way to look at us: not as who we are, but where are we going and what´s this all about. Everyone comes to the world with a specific profile or purpose. Understanding your profile helps you understand your purpose in life. Yet there is nothing you can do to make it happen except by living your design. (edited)

9 Centers

Centers are areas of special energetic significance in our body. As such, they represent certain types of energies as well as govern the functioning of their associated organs and functions in the body. Centers are where everything happens, what we can trust in ourselves, what we should not trust in ourselves, how we are influenced by others and how we influence others.

-

36 Channels

Channels are the pathways that connect the 9 Centers, the energetic circuitry of the human being. Through them we learn our tools and skills, how we are connected within ourselves and how we connect to others.

-

64 Gates

Gates are specific energy points in our body that link everything together. They are activated by planetary positions and their specific configuration defines everything in your chart.

-

Red & Black

The Bodygraph is generated by combining two specific moments in human development. Each moment has a specific planetary configuration and is represented in a specific color, black being the moment of birth, the personality, the mental process, and red being roughly 3 months before birth, the subconciousness, the body and its cellular intelligence.

-

White & Colored

The Chart is also divided into two areas, white being "undefined", open to influence and learning, and colored being "defined", fixed and closed to influence. (edited)
February 9, 2022 at 00:55
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I find it interesting that all my closest relationships have been with manifesting generators.

Some I don´t know the time for, so I put 12:00. Not sure how much time of day affects type. But all so far have been MG
February 9, 2022 at 01:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
I forgot to mention how fascinating this is because it crosses over into my Nakshatras as well..

When I first heard "Manifestor" for me, I immediately thought of my Mars on my ASC in Jyeshtha Nakshatra - Jyestha is a constellation with the power to manifest - dreams, desires, wishes etc..

and my Saturn in Libra is in Swati nakshatra - Swati is the "messenger" and manifestor HD seems to be about me having to "inform" or "give out a message". This stuff is quite accurate because what gives it credence even more is the fact that you can see these kind of issues present right there in my nakshatras.
February 9, 2022 at 02:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Lol, I just glanced back at revati (moon) and it said this:

You are a natural counselor. As an empathic person, you can easily relate to others. This makes you an excellent friend and guide for others.

Projectors are supposedly to guide others

:4:
February 12, 2022 at 06:34
(Scorpio) snowski654
^^^^^^PSYCHIC HEALING^^^^^^

The Hawaiian ho’oponopono prayer:

“I’M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU”

Loving each other and loving yourself is kind of the same thing.

When you focus on healing the past, you help heal your life right here, right now. When you right any wrongs in your thinking, you adjust and amend problems in the physical realm.

As above, so below.

If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives, and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds, and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness.

Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies, and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies into pure light ……….

As it is said, it is done, and so it is.

The practice of Ho’oponopono helps you understand and heal the experiences in your life that you’ve “attracted” or participated in, or have been affected by.

“In common with other shamanic traditions, the Hawaiian tradition teaches that all life is connected. Ho’oponopono is, therefore, not only a way of healing ourselves, but others and our world as well.” – Timothy Freke, Shamanic Wisdomkeepers

While the Ho’oponopono Prayer is by no means a complete training in the Hawaiian practice, it can be profoundly healing for all you’ve gone through and are still trying to move through.

I recommend it!

It’s helped me identify underlying currents of resentment and self-loathing in my life.

And remember, when you add your heart felt feelings while speaking your intent, that of love. You are supercharging your psychic prayer. It is not only heard, but felt by the recipient as well. Even if on a subconscious level, the message will have a greater impact.

https://livingmarvelously.com/hoopo…
https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/…
February 15, 2022 at 05:46
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
I´m not sure I understood the free chart thing....🤔🤔🤔

But I want to....

I´m very curious about what you´re saying here.
February 15, 2022 at 23:25
(Scorpio) snowski654 » JessSezItSoftly
If you go to the mybodygraphs tab, in front of shop tab, you can start new chart in the New pull down window, and select bodygraph.

Then you can add as many charts as your like.
February 16, 2022 at 21:54
(Virgo) Etherealmind
This thread seems EXTREMELY interesting !! I´m gonna look at my key gene graph !!

RA_ had already showed me this graph !!
February 16, 2022 at 22:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Okay so ... in my key gene graph I have :

CLAIRCOGNIZANCE
* Gate 24 activated

CLAIRSENTIENCE & ANIMAL EMPATH
* Sacral Center defined and gate 19 activated

It makes A LOT OF sense with what I can feel around me and within me .... !!
February 16, 2022 at 22:29
(Virgo) Etherealmind » RA_
Thanks for sharing this graph RA_ :1: :1: !!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »