Transiting S.Node conjunct Pluto

February 7, 2022 at 17:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Transiting S.Node conjunct Pluto
South node is coming closer to my Pluto in the first house. Its a little scary since it can have very dark and violent effects. But also I know it is a god transit to unlock power and heal.
Has anyone else this placement?
What event will this bring , you think ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 8, 2022 at 10:31
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I hope someone knows and will reply.
I only know that it may sound scary, south Node and Pluto seems powerful, but don´t forget it will happen to the whole generation of Pluto in scorpio. I doubt everyone will experience the same effect of this transit. Probably nothing special happens.
February 17, 2022 at 04:16
(Sagittarius) SpaceCadet
I´m very interested in this and have been wondering the same recently! Uranus is moving through Taurus too which means we are having a generational opposition right now for Millennials. Mine is happening on the 4/10 axis.
February 17, 2022 at 04:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I think one conjunction is not the whole story and other aspects made by Ketu must be taken into account.
I´ve checked back the history of my transits and the last time Ketu was conjunct my Pluto in Libra (4th house, whole sign) was back in June 2005. I don´t recall anything bad then. I graduated in February 2005 and got my job in August 2005 (a job that I´ve just retired from last October). If we look opposite to that conjunction, there is Rahu transiting in Aries in the 10th house (career). Ketu as well, on 14th June 2005, was making favorable aspects to other natal planets (e.g. sextile Neptune, sextile Rahu).

I didn´t check further on that date but maybe we can check Second Progressions or Solar Arc for further insight on what could Ketu bring (and let´s not forget the Solar Return). Personally, I don´t recall anything bad about it but after all it´s all dependent on the individual´s chart.

Ketu by the way is not about violence (neither Pluto). Ketu is like a hermit. It points to some detachment in general sense. Pluto is generally interpreted as transformation. I typically skip Pluto when I try to check charts. I think more emphasis should be placed on the observable planets first and then if the information we need isn´t clear, maybe we can seek aid from outer planets.
February 17, 2022 at 08:10
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Seanfhear
That’s a little relaxing. Thanks for clarifying. South node is like hermit but Pluto is the scary part. Not talking about only physically but mostly emotional damage.

Though when I look at the exact conjunct day. I have some support from other planets like you said. I got scared because suddenly I got feelings on what if something happened to my mums health etc. south node: our past , our roots Pluto: destruction . Made the math 😅
February 17, 2022 at 08:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dilanakia
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hopefully none of that happens. Typically the mother significator is the 4th house (and its ruler) and the moon.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »