Something is wrong

February 7, 2022 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Something is wrong
No idea if it is because of New Moon in Aquarius but I feel terrible for couple weeks. Nowadays I have noticed some people complain about feeling bad in forum and have to agree that. I can´t sleep or think coherently, have been avoiding from people after experienced a bunch of heartbreaks for a very long time. Anything that requires social interaction brings me fear and anxiety, reject every invitation. Recently I tend to act hypersensitive to anything and my mood swings have become unbearable for me. My life is calm and peaceful, I´m a successful student, there should be no reason to feel like that then why I sense an overwhelming energy within me? I feel irritated, invisible to my surroundings, I feel as if something is going wrong and that feeling is getting stronger. What is the trigger? Is it the transits or the placements in my natal chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2022 at 14:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
We have been hearing a lot about `omicron´; The 15th letter of the Greek alphabet is not terribly different from the Roman alphabet´s "Oh" This is a mental plane letter with subterranean loyalties! This is a case where the shadow has it´s own shadow! :11:
February 7, 2022 at 14:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i feel the same, well i wake up every hour in night and i have even woke up at 3:33 two days ago ...

I would not say that i am sad but i have definetly short fuse.

I am not exhausted but somehow bored.

only physical activities keep me sane these last 3-4 weeks.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »