loosing my mind

February 6, 2022 at 16:19 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
loosing my mind
I swear I´m becoming fucking crazy, like I can´t control my feelings and thoughs that have always been very concrete and rational. I´m being paranoid and delirious.
Is it neptune opposing moon? It´s 0°.12 almost exact conjunction
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 6, 2022 at 16:27
(Scorpio) OS*
sorry to hear you´re going through tough times. since when has this been, last couple days or years ?
February 6, 2022 at 16:32
(Leo) amanda64 » OS*
last year I started having very heavy anxiety attacks. Before that I started with paranoid thoughts three years ago and now it´s very difficult to deal with them
February 6, 2022 at 17:59
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Don´t panic, everything is normal.

You live :
a transit on your South node (karmic memory) of Mercury in opposition to your Natal Mercury.
+
you have a transit triangle between natal Jupiter (Gemini = Mercury...) / transiting Jupiter / conjunct Pluto Chiron (2 karmic elements)
+
Mercury Capricorn in transit = activates Saturn (another karmic element)
+
A few weeks ago you had a quincunx (150°) between your natal black moon Capri and the black moon in Gemini = another karmic aspect

= You are going through a karmic moment.

To manage the current transit, look at image 2 with the red triangle
= the point of "resolution" to manage these energies is "opposite ) = 7° Virgo H3 = Take a notebook and write what you feel.
It will purge your pain and allow you to think about this moment, in a few weeks.
You have things to learn about yourself in this moment of crisis.

Nota:
besides, if you came to share this moment of crisis here, it´s not by hazard....
H11 (collectivity) + H3(Communication) + Leo (personnal expression) + Resolution point in Virgo (Writing)....
Login
(Log in)
February 6, 2022 at 18:01
(Virgo) Astrooo
2nd pic
Login
(Log in)
February 6, 2022 at 18:24
(Leo) amanda64 » Astrooo
THANK YOU SO MUCH this is so accurate and I couldn´t be more happy about it, really thankfull
I Just want to ask you about that Pluto and chiron because i´ve always wondered what they really mean
February 6, 2022 at 18:26
(Scorpio) OS* » amanda64
what stood out for me is transit rahu ketu afflicting your 6th-12th natal axis and also Saturn in your 8th

you´re also in personal year 7, which could very well bring those sentiments.

it´s been difficult times, past couple years. specially for younger generations.

have you looked into other resources to help you, aside from astrology?
February 6, 2022 at 18:37
(Virgo) Astrooo » amanda64
Pluto = Power of Transformation
Chiron = Power of Healing

(i summarize to the extrem of course)

You have Pluto retrograde conj Chiron retrograde H6 Sag / opposite Jupiter (Master Sag) H12 conj Saturn/Point Of Fortune H11 Taurus (the body H2)
and you have your Sun H2

= May be have you a gift has healer.

But for the moment focus on your suffering and draw on an enriching experience.
(Which may be useful to you in a few years (5, 10,15? Nobody knows) to treat people.
February 7, 2022 at 05:20
(Taurus) s81
"Is it neptune opposing moon? It´s 0°.12 almost exact conjunction"

Mainly, potentiated by an insanely strong Jupiter that not only is also in his house (like Neptune itself), but with the accidental dignity of crossing the whole Piscis sign in direct motion. It will heavily amplify Neptune until May.
February 7, 2022 at 17:33
(Taurus) Dilanakia
S.Node conducting with Pluto - thats why

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »