Solar return sun conjunct ascendant

February 5, 2022 at 20:50 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) piscesmoon1222
Solar return sun conjunct ascendant
Anyone good at interpreting solar return charts i would greatly appreciate your insights. Especially the sun conjunct ascendant, and scorpio moon in 8th aspect i would like more insight on. The scorpio moon in 8th house seems threatening to me.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2022 at 21:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not quite good with this but I heard SR chart is supposed to be combined with Annual Profection.

Are you planning ahead for some kind of studies? completing a degree? or maybe a travel for work/study?
February 5, 2022 at 21:08
(Pisces) piscesmoon1222 » Seanfhear
Not sure how to combine this with annual profection. I am not planning ahead for studying, i just graduated in 2021. I was thinking of taking a class for something else but i keep dropping it. What in the chart made you think that?
February 5, 2022 at 21:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » piscesmoon1222
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here, your SR chart on the left and your Annual Profection on the right.
According to your AP, the coming year is for your first house, Gemini, and its lord is Mercury. So, the themes of this year is about yourself, developing yourself (could be physically and could be some other ways of course).
Going back to the SR chart on left, Mercury on SR day is transiting in Aquarius, your 9th house. Now, mercury is a planet responsible for commerce, medicine, and the practical side of the mind (as well as other things in the body) and Aquarius as a sign is mainly about community, groups, as well as science. These 2 being in the 9th house, house of wisdom as well as travels (specially travels in relation to wisdom-seeking) makes me think that the theme of the next year is about developing your knowledge in some way.

Checking the aspects made by this mercury onto your natal planets and keeping the orb tight (2 degrees and removing minor aspects) it is doing a conjunct with Uranus (maybe triggering a change of mentality or way of thinking?) and a sextile with Pluto (a positive transformation I suppose?). It is also trining your ascendant and this is also a positive aspect supposedly just like the sextile.

This is my humble opinion
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 6, 2022 at 19:01
(Pisces) piscesmoon1222 » Seanfhear
Ohh right now i remember annual profections. Interesting stuff, i really dread going back to school so i wonder how else this will manifest. Perhaps i will get to do some traveling this year! Thank you so much for your insights, ill look more into annual profections.
February 6, 2022 at 19:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » piscesmoon1222
=====
Good luck.
and remember, wisdom is not confined to schools. If that was the case, astrology would have been taught there as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »