planets combust ~ cazimi

February 4, 2022 at 04:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
planets combust ~ cazimi
in Vedic astrology when planets are in the same house they can be considered as conjunct. there´ certain degrees where planet becomes "combust by the sun, hiding the qualities of the planet(s). Sun dominates the planet(s) in combustion, and can quickly burn them out. venus combust brings love passion but also turbulence in relationships, love can "burnout" quickly. Combust Saturn is least favourable, and will affect regardless of combustion (when sun-saturn are in same sign) however, some planets like Sun-Mercury can do very well.

by observation, combust planets are either rising or setting with the sun and we therefor cant see them in the sky. They are burned by the light of sun. the closer the degrees the stronger the combustion. cazimi becomes within 17mins" apart.

depending on the planets from Mercury to Saturn degrees differ :

Mercury 13 deg.
Venus 9 deg.
Mars 17deg.
Jupiter 11 deg.
Saturn 15 deg.

past these degrees we would literally see the planet either at sunrise or sunset (no clouds obv)

and I didn´t include moon because it is not really considered "combust" with sun. but would be more than 12 degrees from sun to see it at sunrise or sunset🌒

all planets will have combustion at least once a year, mercury probably 4 times,

what do you astro folks think? are combust planets imp? if so, what orb degrees for combust planets do you use, and how do you interpret them?

:27: :153: :154: :155: :156: :157: :152:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 4, 2022 at 09:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Great topic

i have research combustion a lot.

Mercury is used to Suns warmth so in that case combustion happens only in super tight degrees = under 3 deg. ( KRS preaches the same )

other planets have it different of course.

Combustion in divisional charts has no meaning cause divisional charts are just certain parts of D1 under microscope.

Combustion should be viewed only from birth chart.

There are also weird occasions where combustion can be highly benefic but i have only seen one video about benefic combustions and i do not remember the rules.
I believe they were discussing Al Pacino.
February 4, 2022 at 21:09
(Sagittarius) Sus
For mercury you also need to see if epimetheus or prometheus. Well, at least I check this one.
Can´t tell about other planets although combust planets can indeed be weak by the sun light.

Cazimi its another story (17 minutes and not degrees, is considered cazimi) and gives strength to planet. My brother has mercury cazimi and he is a geek f**ing genius. Oh man, how I wish to be a bit like him :2:
February 4, 2022 at 22:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:154: Combust, but not Cazimi; The Incredible loosey-goosey slut!
How does a planet that is normally at the pinnacle of law have such a possible side to it!
There is something poetic about planets taking turns hiding in the light, the magic tool known as distraction when most of the time they have to show something of themselves!
Elizabeth Taylor of "National Velvet" :125: had :151: :191: :153: down to Cazimi minutes and she always seemed to be born with make-up!
I have to study-up on Epicanthic Mercury, kind of a whole other angle, like La Grange Three!
February 5, 2022 at 03:11
(Capricorn) stellium12
I have sun conjunction Saturn in first house with 3 degree orb. A lot of what is written in Vedic astrology doesn´t apply to me. From happinesspossible.in website was this interpretation which actually applies.

If Saturn is combust then it means that due to EGO, the person is not really working hard, takes a lot of rest and likes to procrastinate, thinking that they are capable of finishing off just in time even if they start late.

They have some interesting interpretation on combust planets in Vedic.
February 5, 2022 at 03:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » stellium12
We both have Lot of Fortune enhancing a Rulership :157:
So :157: is getting help!
February 5, 2022 at 15:06
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Rosincvist
:2:
February 5, 2022 at 18:42
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
thanks Aren,

I made this post because Im particularly interested in current transits, saturn is combust in its own sign. . . in a month from now, Jupiter will be combust and all planets will be in 2 signs, Capricorn and Aqua

you´re right though, l also heard divisional charts aren’t interpreted in the same way as the rasi, or D1
February 5, 2022 at 18:44
(Scorpio) OS* » Sus
hi Sus,

how do you apply epimetheus or prometheus ? I try to do a little research but Im not sure what you meant,

and yes! cazimi is different, planet is like in “the heart of the sun” :27:
February 5, 2022 at 18:53
(Scorpio) OS* » stellium12
I’ve read Saturn is the only planet when combust both, sun and saturn could lose their energy. or “ego” for sun, as you mentioned. both saturn and sun will be “weaken” in this position. . .but depends on house, sign and aspects, which could cause that you mentioned,

thanks for the site recommendation, I will try to find it
February 5, 2022 at 19:01
(Scorpio) OS*
I think Vedic astrology might be a little different when looking at aspects compared to western? since the aspects are by sign and houses, vs tropical uses orb allowance. In Vedic, depending on the planet, it will aspect certain houses,

in tropical, some people consider 5 degrees a “wide orb” and others may consider this as “tight” conjunction. . . and there´s different schools of thought depending on the aspect,

Ive used tropical for a few years, considering up to 10degrees in aspects, but in reality even then, it would be literally combust, or joint together by observing the real sky : planets and stars . . .
February 5, 2022 at 19:06
(Sagittarius) Sus » OS*
OS*
Check this link

https://www.google.com/url/…-
February 5, 2022 at 20:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
What do you think will happen in coming months ?

Is there a chance of WW3 ?
February 5, 2022 at 21:21
I don´t know. but I hope that doesn´t happen.

Saturn and Jupiter become combust and in cazimi every year. maybe is more rare to have all planets in only 2 signs. even more rare all planets in only one sign. I haven´t studied yogas in vedic yet, but is an interesting astrological configuration happening at this time. . .
February 5, 2022 at 21:23
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
do you know exact date of this combustion ?

( i am an amateur in global transits etc ... )
February 5, 2022 at 21:32
well, Saturn-Sun were cazimi couple days ago. on the 3rd* or depending your timezone.

combustion between Saturn and Sun has been going on for a few weeks. and depending what degrees you consider as combustion would calculate the dates.

what orb allowance do you apply ?
February 5, 2022 at 21:39
by February 27th, all planets will be in Capricorn and Aquarius (Sidereal) ~ Jyotisha

and if you consider outer planets, the only outcast will be Uranus, in Aries
February 5, 2022 at 21:40
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
orb allowance - depends for what

I just wonder, since Jupiter and Sauturn will be combust - does that mean other planets like Mars and Venus will have more of an importance ?
Like will people feel and see more of a Martian and Venusian type of world ?

I am quite excited these days cause my life is spreading into 5 different options/ways for me to continue and i feel summer this year will be breaking point in deciding for what way will i choose.
February 5, 2022 at 21:49
"orb allowance - depends for what

orb, degrees between sun and planet, creating the combustion
February 5, 2022 at 21:56
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
for Mercury less then 3 deg.

rest planets less then 7 deg.
February 5, 2022 at 22:11
when mercury is less than 13degrees away from the Sun, it would not be possible to see it. mercury would be hidden by powerful sun-rays. and as for the rest of visible planets, Venus appearing closest, at 9 degrees apart from Sun.

if we are considering the theory" as above so below

before sunrise on February 27th, if no clouds, you´ll be able to see full stellium in Capricorn. Mercury-Venus-Mars-Saturn and Moon all conjunct together. . . if you´re up that early,
February 5, 2022 at 22:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
i would use the tactic of no sleep :4:

i am night bird anyway.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »