Graham Hancock Quest for the lost civilization

January 31, 2022 at 21:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Graham Hancock Quest for the lost civilization
Aren´t these amazing temples showing where the stars were to indicate to a particular point in time?

I mean the Egyptians and others also depict *how* everything looked. The people but also the animals. My feeling is they explain electricity too.

Is this tedious temple building and drawing, cutting fine lines on very hard rock because our solar system crashes every so often and everything goes to waste?

PS: The video quality is pretty bad, if anyone knows better, let us know.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 1, 2022 at 21:19
(Taurus) nutelina
I´ll reveal the secret at the end.
February 1, 2022 at 21:57
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Really? You are narrating for Graham Handcocks´.................................................................
I fell asleep, low resolution steals the visual impact enough to put me on the slumber Moon :127: :116:
A couple of major shark mass extinctions, when sharks are a highly efficient predator; There had to be a clientele for shark-steaks!
There are a number of building foundations around this planet aligned to the long-lost Yukon pole; Polar Ice-cap was in a corner of the Pacific, the abundant glacial evidence is post-dated to protect the conventional narrative taught around the world!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »