Help!!!

January 31, 2022 at 07:22 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) LyraLealdra
Help!!!
I feel as though I am being watched. My ears ring. My cards say it´s my Mars. I don´t know what is happening to my Jupiter. It stopped aspecting. I don´t know who or what my Jupiter is, could he be dead? My Pluto pops up all the time. I am a mercury retrograde native. My Venus going retrograde may risk me losing my child. Am I under attack? Why? I´ve only recently began to study tarot and astrology. My readings are horrifying! Houses on fire, car accidents, school shootings, police brutality, women and children dying, family dying, someone please tell me if I need a straightjacket! Or perhaps a new phone!
My readings also tell me to build up physical strength, I may need to fight! And apologize for my "gift" the 6 of cups. Also it´s almost impossible to determine who is what on my chart because everyone I know has the same birthdays :(
Someone please help, everyone thinks I´m crazy or has no idea what I am talking about because they don´t know a thing about astrology, or correlation between astrology and tarot. I´ve been studying non stop for months. I hardly sleep.
I have a terrible feeling something bad is going to happen. I need to build a circle, and communicate with experienced others. I need teamwork to figure it out.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2022 at 14:21
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Do not do tarot without protection.

Do not connect to others energy without protection.

Do not believe what those readings are telling you and chill out,
give yourself break from it for a few days.

Pray to Archangel Michael or To Jesus.
Or in whatever you believe in BUT you gotta ask for help those good entities.
January 31, 2022 at 14:38
(Libra) celestialbody22
I would also suggest to step away from tarot. Its not for everyone especially if you´ve just dipped your toe into spirituality. I recently had a cousin have a mental episode when she started doing tarot. Sometimes our own fears mess with us. Your Sun is Sag H1 and Moon in Pisces H4... You can definitely become emotionally overwhelmed. Try getting out of the house and go for a walk, it´ll help you stay a little more grounded.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »