Scorpios tell me about your life... and it´s Crazy Ups and Downs

January 31, 2022 at 05:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Scorpios tell me about your life... and it´s Crazy Ups and Downs

I was trying to Define Exactly what "Transformation" means...

And...

No one should know that better than Scorpio itself...

So... Scorpios...

Tell me about yourself...

I´ll give a few examples I´ve noticed as well...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
January 31, 2022 at 05:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Katy Perry

Scorpio.
Born
Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1984 - 07:58
Place: Santa Barbara, California

Went from an Innocent Church Girl to the Girl Who Kissed A Girl and liked it.

[No Offense, Don´t Kill me Katy If you are Somehow reading this... I dont want to get Stung]

Katy Perry was Born in an Extremely Religious Home and was allegedly not even allowed to watch normal Television or Listen to Music other than Gospel...

She actually began Her career as a Gospel Singer... with actual expectations of becoming a Gospel singer... but that did not pan out...

Then transitioned into Rock [Feature in Song Artist/Name; P.O.D - Goodbye for Now]... and then into the "I Kissed A Girl" Singer we all know of today... With her extravagant and sexy style... A VERY different direction from where she started from...

There is even a Nude Picture of Her Partner/Fling/Whatever... Orlando Bloom fully nude with them kayaking somewhere... Google or Bing at your own risk... remember... you were warned...

I dont think ever in her youth would she have imagined being in a picture like that....

She actually broke down in an interview with "Siri Singh" and said that she sold her soul to the devil and was an embarrassment to her parent´s who are extremely religious. I think her father was a preacher as well...

But the Parents said that they love her...

Katy Perry Breaks Down...

Video link;

https://youtu.be/NZyk1NGs248
YouTube
YouTube
January 31, 2022 at 05:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333
There is a Scorpio person that I know of near the city that I found out was Born Oct 25... don´t know the Exact year...

He was born in yet another VERY Religious Family.

His Mother and Father was Jehovahs Witnesses. He literally grew up in church and was raised as best as possible around very good people. As far as I know...

Where is he now?

He is now a barely Homeless, Drug Addict and sometimes thief who fixes Home Appliences/Cars to satisfy his Drug Habit.

His mother died due to medical complications that could have been solved with a blood transfusion... but the religion Jehovahs witness does not believe in Blood transfusions so she died due to her religion. He stated that he passed out at her Funeral due to being overwhelmed...

His Father is dead as well due to Colon Cancer...

One of his Children stole an Older Woman´s car a gun point, raped her and gave her AIDS and is currently in prison isolated...

There is more Drama as well... however there´s so much that i don´t know exactly so... I´ll just stop there...

But all this from an Innocent well intended religious Background... that in the end created the totally opposite character...
January 31, 2022 at 05:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
They say that Police Officer children and Pastor/ Church Children are the most demented of people...

They tend to make the most trouble... :63:

I wonder what causes this...
January 31, 2022 at 06:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Jacqueline Phoenix

Scorpio
Born: October 28, 1974
Place: San Juan, Puerto Rico

You may know him from playing The [2019] Joker...

However... his actual life is worthy of a Movie itself...

His last name [Phoenix] does not come From a good bedtime story...

His Parents changed thier names from "Bottom" to "Phoenix" due to getting out of a Hugely Religious and Alleged Sex Cult [named Children of God or as per Wikipedia Currently named The Family International] that Allegedly abused Children and lured people into the Religious cult through use of Sexual acts and ect...

His Brother "River Phoenix" was allegedly REALLY affected by the Cult... but I forgot the full story so... I´ll just link the Wikipedia page...

Wikipedia links;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

January 31, 2022 at 06:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333
That´s all that I can Currently think of...

But weirdly enough... in those scenarios from those Scorpios... it seems like thier existence does cause losses to the actual religion of the families they are born in... but thats just a fleeting thought...

8th house is 12 [endings and loses] houses from the 9th house of religion... thats pretty interesting...

Oh well... Scorpios chime in if you want to... :4:
January 31, 2022 at 06:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Scorpio
Born: 26 Oct 1947. 08:02h
Place: Chicago, Illinois

...I wonder what was her life like before Marrying Bill Clinton...

Was there any religious scandals involved?

I wonder...
January 31, 2022 at 06:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Drake (Rapper)
Full name: Aubrey Drake Graham
Born: 24 October 1986 - 02:31h
Place: Toronto, Ontario

...I wonder...

Are there any religious youth stories from him as well...
January 31, 2022 at 13:11
(Scorpio) Kisses
Ice, I’m disappointed in you. These examples are Libras.

But as a Scorpio Moon, I’ll contribute. Arguably Scorpio Moon will be even more transformative as it’s a volatile position with Moon debilitated

> Born in the Philippines, raised by grandma and big family
> Mom got married to an American all of a sudden when I was 6 so we moved to America
> American turns out to be a pedo, goes to prison
> Mom and I alone again
> Almost moved in with my biological dad in a different state
> Stayed with Mom and Mom sued dad for child support
> Mom meets a good man
> Moved to a different city my junior year
> Got a full ride in a different state
> Moved for college and now working towards dreams
January 31, 2022 at 13:13
(Scorpio) Kisses » Kisses
I have to say though that a lot of these transformations are also explained/reinforced by 8th house placements/connections

I guarantee you all those examples of Libras you provided have a lot of 8th house stuff going on

I have Rahu in 8th House
January 31, 2022 at 13:48
(Gemini) stigmí » Kisses
Haha in vedic....but this world is multidimensional dear, you donť have to be dissappointed x)
January 31, 2022 at 13:50
(Scorpio) Kisses » stigmí
Lol
January 31, 2022 at 13:59
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I have changed physically through out the years a lot.

I have changed my views on pain.

I have changed my views on what really matters to me.

... No matter how many people leave your life, you will always have yourself and the option to be better then yourself from yesterday.

As long as you do not fail yourself, you do not fail at all. - Said me, perfectionist :61:

I can heal wounds really quickly, - emotional wounds are way harder to heal.

Only human i fear is myself and my power to self sabotage. :61:

I am better in everything i do every year ... And if i will continue in this ... dammm :5:
January 31, 2022 at 14:08
(Scorpio) 21
Idk how to quote something so I´ll just answer like this:

I agree with those people being Libra, in my opinion there´s huge difference between October and November Scorpio.
also I can relate with moving since during childhood my location changed couple times and it was pretty transformative experience in not so positive way, can´t say I was anyhow happy about moving.

About 8th house: I have Venus there and most of my transformation was because of close connections, there were many cases in which I would connect with someone, learn something and that would be it, so it felt like everything was very temporary which I didn´t like cause I´m Scorpio and I prefer if something lasts, but one of lessons was to let go of people, there´s Chiron in 8th house as well... but whatever I´ll just ignore it in this post xd

Basically Scorpio life is constant transformation and very often you can get pushed to limits and some people just can´t take it so it doesn´t end up well, but it´s supposed to make you stronger and you have to learn from it, those are very hard lessons that form our personality and make us who we are, that´s why we´re really good at understanding basically everything, so in my opinions transformation is when you accept certain change that life is asking from you and I think in order to change you need to learn from some experience and understand it, otherwise it will most likely keep coming up.
January 31, 2022 at 14:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
there is super thin line between libras and scorpios in some ways.

Let us not forget libras and scorpios share Vishakha nakshatra so they are distant relatives :4:

I think biggest illusion that many people follow is the general simple fact that libras are "balanced" ... Fuck no lol :4:

in vedic - incarnations with libra energy means that human is super unbalanced and he might learn power of balance one day,
Logical reason why Sun in libra is not "strong" - unbalanced and weak ego ( mostly, can be affected by other placements for better outcome. )
The instant need for balance which is not reached by itself.

what is the difference between libra and scorpio you may ask -

Scorpios dwell in chaos, which is source of their power.
Libras are learning how to counquer chaos to gain power.
January 31, 2022 at 14:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I think pluto in 1st house deserves mention as well.

As one myself, I always feel like I´m either rising, or falling. For what seems like forever.

Just constant cycle of death and rebirth. Their have been lots of highs and lows. Growth and self-destruction. Hard to understand or be understood.
January 31, 2022 at 14:47
(Pisces) fishscales
Scorpionic "transformation" is one of the most abused concepts in astrology.

People think that if they have strong Scorpio or Pluto influences, some magical "transformation" is just going to "happen" to them, and of course, it´s automatically going to be a "positive" experience. Ridiculous.

There are two poles of Scorpionic transformation:

1. The ego and desires are allowed to grow to such an extreme degree that they completely trap and obscure the soul (the divine spark within a person), rendering it incapable of shining through and manifesting.

2. The ego is allowed to die, allowing the soul (divine spark) to manifest completely in the person´s heart, life, deeds, etc.

These two poles of experience very rarely manifest in their pure forms however.

Most Scorps are somewhere in the middle, as most people are with most things.

I would say that most trend towards the strengthening and hardening of the ego...although not all.

This is the sign of death and destruction, which aren´t bad things in and of themselves...it all depends on what one is killing a destroying.

Although most Scorpios will float around in the middle waters, the ones who have the courage and perseverance to "die within themselves" are the ones that will understand the lessons this sign is specifically equipped to teach.
January 31, 2022 at 15:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
I think that´s a good explanation.

One of the "features" of platonic nature, I´ve read, is being an egomaniac! I´ve found myself falling into that trap a time or two. Could still be, who knows.

The second option sounds much better. Sometimes hard to follow that path in a world that focuses on anything but. But how often is the world right anyway?

Lowest common denominator syndrome
January 31, 2022 at 15:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Kisses
"Ice, I’m disappointed in you. These examples are Libras."

"I" strictly use Tropical especially for people who are Born in America.

However, use whatever you like. Maybe one day I may learn something new about Vedic but until then Tropical works out better for me.

It´s pointless to argue because honestly, until your used method can be applied to a timed manifestation in my personal life and fit the actual personal event with the astrology I just won´t use it.

I´ve tried multiple methods and with my personal chart vedic seems off...

BTW... in Vedic I´m an Aries... in person I´m a far cry from Aries. I have a relative who´s an Aries who can´t sit still and must do SOMETHING or anything at all times for any reason... I can sit like a rock and wait forever to get what I want... you will not break a Taurus and if you do, you better run... because Taurus will make a decisive and fully thought out move... then Boom!!! you are buried... under earth...

However... in the Bigger Picture of things... Vedic vs Tropical is not the topic at hand. I just want to hear Your and other People´s Personal Scorpio stories...

Sun in Scorpio/8th house
Moon in Scorpio/8th house
Ascendant in Scorpio/8th house

My only objective is gaining knowledge of what exactly the meaning of transformation is in regards to The Astrology Sign Scorpio/8th house.

Any Deviation from that will be shut down... :2:

Sooo let´s hear your stories Scorpios!!!
January 31, 2022 at 16:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » stigmí
:1:
January 31, 2022 at 16:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Aren Levi
But what specifically happened that caused you to change. A false claim Against you? Ect...

I see the Scorpio Ascendant... and the Planet Mars [co-ruler of Scorpio] conjunct Chiron... in the first house...

What specifically caused you to change?
January 31, 2022 at 16:08
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Iceblu333
Very sorry to have added my experience with pluto in 1st house to this thread.

I see you have a one dimensional way of thinking and it fell outside of that. So sorry

Keep up the good work keeping this sacred thread in order
January 31, 2022 at 16:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sunnyshadow
Haha!

Don´t Kill me Sunny. If you feel that Pluto in the First house caused a Transformation in your life then let´s hear it.

I want the Specifics... and what transits do you think caused the Transformation...

I am EXTREMELY one dimensional. But im also VERY open to hearing opinions in regards to the topic at hand... referring to Transformations...

So please tell us how you personally think Pluto in the 1st house has affected you. :4:
January 31, 2022 at 16:20
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
I was born 23rd October 1986, my chart is similar to Drake´s, He is a leo ascendant too. I participated in church activities from an early age, I was a catechesis teacher when I was 14 years old, I stayed for about 3 years I think doing this. I suffered a lot in childhood due to family problems, I had no leisure, I remember crying for not going for a walk like the other children, I could only play with my sisters.
From an early age I felt the chiron in the 11th house, because my emotional state was not good, and I remember when I knew about some gossip from my classmates, and I told someone, the other classmates would make me gossip girl, and I was the last to know . I think I was about 9 years old at the time. Today I understand all this.
My transformation was forced. When I entered the Saturn work environment, for not understanding the dynamics, I was persecuted. Through astrology I found out that my mother is narcissistic. I looked for a cure, and I changed. I feel this power of the Scorpio transformation, it´s going to the bottom of the well and getting water, and then going up. :108: :98:
January 31, 2022 at 16:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » 21
However, you yourself are very close to being a Saggitarius... Born Nov 21.

Regardless, do you have any specific crazy events that has happened in your life...

Around the age of 22 or 23?
January 31, 2022 at 16:21
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Iceblu333
I was bullied for skin tone, money problems and later weight problems thanks to mental issues related to those first two i mentioned.
I felt less then a human till i was almost 20.

So fitness and working out is big theme in my life, changing my body and accepting my darker look thanks to scorpio energy overload. ( i have white parents, i look like them but i am just dark in skin, hair and eyes, so it was a big identity crisis when it came to my genetic look - which i love. )
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »