Someone wants to try it ?

January 30, 2022 at 12:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Someone wants to try it ?
I´ve just found an application where you can ask to a group of astrologers whatever you want.

First question is free and they gave me a free new one.
I´m still trying to figure it out if they are like professionals or something , due to the transits relationship reading that I had. Very specific.

The app is called Yodha Pro.
Would be interesting if someone that knows very well about that type of calculations tell us if it´s a trustworthy app.
We can compare our readings too.

:44:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 30, 2022 at 13:29
(Virgo) LotusStar
Did your reading sound accurate?
January 30, 2022 at 16:37
(Taurus) Silvi » LotusStar
I asked for a new relationship , and he asked if I was single. So he interpreted ( as I imagine) the nodes transits on my Sun this year about meeting someone who will appear to the north of my Birth location or could be on my neighborhood so I guess is something relative. He mentioned about past relationship difficulties on specific years , which was pretty close to the years where I was going to some growth on love department. But that part wasn´t so accurate. Also he described me the personality of the person I would meet and some specific dates of this year to travel with him due to Mercury transits on my chart.Best periods for meeting someone new and not so good ones. So we´ll see...That sounds very interesting if is something so specific for me. I guess he was using vedic.
January 31, 2022 at 00:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » Silvi
Cool :) thanks. Sounds interesting.
January 31, 2022 at 08:37
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I installed it, hahaha so I got also relationship due to mercury transits (which in my vedic rules 3 and 6th nothing to do with relationship, and is so quick that it can´t change a shit without Sa or Ju.... I got south-east from birth place or where I live now, and traits that are general like artistic creative gentle smart because, who doesn´t want that :28: :28:
Timing is connected with NN on asc

scamers I say
January 31, 2022 at 09:45
(Aquarius) makidal
I tried it too..I asked when I will get married..so the answer was because of mercury in december 2022 or june 2023. so i dont know if this is true lol
January 31, 2022 at 10:10
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » makidal
and those timings correspond to mercury in 1st or 7th house?

Congrats, it´s happening every 6th-ish month EVERY YEAR

app is crap
January 31, 2022 at 10:12
(Aquarius) makidal » ZynCitrus
nisu mi to ni napisali...
hvala na odgovoru - promislila sam da je varka :)
January 31, 2022 at 11:48
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » makidal
pa pogledaj tranzitnu vedsku kartu za te datume i vidi di je merkur
January 31, 2022 at 12:40
(Taurus) Silvi » ZynCitrus
So I guess it was similar to mine :4:

That´s why they gave you a free reading too. :23: to keep you attached if you don´t know anything about astrology. I was wondering why they are interpreting with mercury or nodes ?

Thanks for checking the app. It goes to the trash.
February 1, 2022 at 13:23
(Cancer) Marytheone
I just made a synastry question because in astro seek they don’t allow me to do it . They really aswer?
February 1, 2022 at 13:38
(Taurus) Silvi » Marytheone
Yes they answer. I didn´t tried another different question yet.

I don´t know if it´s an automatic program that they are using. You can try it and tell us if it was something believable or not :)
February 1, 2022 at 13:39
(Taurus) Silvi
I´ve found this review

https://www.quora.com/Do-yodha-app-…
February 1, 2022 at 16:55
(Cancer) Marytheone » Silvi
yes they reply if they You leave a question with your personal data to make a synastry

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »