what he said was so accurate for me,

I can´t wait till April, once Jupiter moves into Pisces :68:
January 28, 2022 at 14:26
(Scorpio) Kisses
Thanks for linking the video France

I don’t know why but I haven’t really felt these malefic effects
January 28, 2022 at 15:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Ahoy Mate! Throw everything overboard from the ship, 2003-2023 in the Pisces planetary alignments. Out of balance from trying to reach Nirvana. I wish there was a book on the Virgo Pluto Generation from 2003-2023, because it´s got to be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 28, 2022 at 17:34
(Scorpio) OS* » goldenlion32
I have no idea what pisces alignments you´re talking about,

but hopefully once the direction changes from North-East to South, into the Li period things will get better.
January 28, 2022 at 17:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » OS*
Uranus in Pisces from 2003-2011 in opposition of the older Virgo Pluto with Uranus in Virgo in their charts and Pisces in Chiron (Mid-life Crisis). Then we went to Uranus in Libra opposition Uranus in Aries that was partially tail end of Virgo Pluto with some of us with 29 degrees and Aries in Chiron.

Then you had the Pisces in Chiron Returns and transits 2011-2018, and the Neptune in Pisces 2008-2023. As this is what I was referring to as the ship sailing through the waters and Ahoy Mate just throw everything overboard since it´s all the subconscious mind and people don´t realize they are throwing everything off the ship such as your homeless populations of Millennial´s, Gen X, and Baby Boomers, Student Federal Loan crisis, and whatever we experienced along the way with what is more valuable in our lives materialism, finances, etc. This is more the grand final ending in 2022-2023 of Neptune in Pisces and we have Jupiter in Pisces in 2022. What do we value the most in 2022-2023, and of course if we didn´t learn it from 2003-2022, your probably not going to learn it.

1970-73

Pluto-Uranus in Virgo

YouTube
YouTube
January 28, 2022 at 17:58
:25:

Uranus had entered Aquarius in the beginning of 2002.

only thing I can see is from Yuan 180 year cycles. we are currently in the 8th period (Ken, 2004-2023) and the "Li" will be the 9th period, ending this cycle from 2024-2043.
January 28, 2022 at 19:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » OS*
What system are you using. Since my son was born in Uranus in Aquarius and i swore that was 1995. Although, if your using a different system naturally the timelines will be different.
January 28, 2022 at 19:56
(Scorpio) Kisses » goldenlion32
Sidereal. Uranus was in Cap in 1995
January 28, 2022 at 21:09
(Taurus) Sæglópur
On reflection, 2019 was the last year I felt not completely dissociative. Evidently never being sure if my thoughts were "my own" is a feature of whatever aspect to my Moon (Either Purva Bhadra or Pisces - I´m unsure which applies more as is par for the course.), and with everything squared or conjunct against my Moon the endless emotional turmoil and general uncertainty about everything makes even more sense--"At least I have a more complete picture," I tell myself. It wasn´t just the typical yearning for pre-pandemic halcyon days either, though I certainly shared that feeling. The broader scene of which I felt part and just beginning to influence was mostly sucked into C*VID/lockdown hysteria, which sucked up all the energy and diverted it back into this rotten country´s fake political theater. (There is a conspiracy to that and legitimate need for clear information on that front; however it is not the Bill Gates nanobot Agenda 21 population control shitshow a lot of people glommed onto and are now feeling the buyers´ remorse of as the mandates get struck down in court. Our friends in Europe, Australia, Asia, etc got it much worse but apparently there too many things are winding down.)

The gentleman´s other comments felt applicable as well; I put in a lot of hard work parenting and schooling, but there feels like nothing for me after that, like there never will be. I don´t particularly care about my field of study (computer/software crap) but I´ve always been smart enough to look competent there. Indeed I can´t imagine giving an iota of effort to any of these institutions (corporate or otherwise - they benefit and are controlled by the same people regardless); it feels like working toward one´s own destruction. Wife wants to become a real estate broker by studying at night while I do schoolwork after baby is asleep. Great plan, but every night we are both exhausted and spent, slaving away for this hideous system, each grinding away for those destroying us and everybody else instead of becoming more anti-fragile. There is real progress being made, probably, but I never want to hope for anything lest I jinx that too. My 10th House has a lot of stuff in it that seems to not be in my future and unattainable in any case; not the least of which because writers make no money even if they are not dissident/déclassé writers, and as I discovered speaking the truth carries many unappreciated risks.

I have this vague idea that I could help with wife´s real estate designs and/or simply become a broker myself alongside. My business acumen is actually not bad by any means, but the truth is I completely lack the profit-centric, often sociopathic mindset I see in many in such work. My wife hates this aspect to my personality and it generates only more self-loathing. Generally I feel powerless to change anything and anyway about the only time I´m listened to is well, in the bedroom (our guestroom as it were), where my frustrations find some outlet. What haunts us most is pretty much everybody else we know or observe is in the midst of terrible relationship issues, so we count our blessings, I wear green stuff, and we labor to make a good life for our little one.

Here´s to trudging to invisible finishing lines.
January 28, 2022 at 21:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sæglópur
Makes sense, you are in Sade Sati period... Saturn will transit directly over your Moon in Aquarius very shortly, when he moves out of Capricorn. I´d recommend you read up on Sade Sati.

In the meantime, Punneitt has an excellent video explained beautifully on the topic:
YouTube
YouTube
January 28, 2022 at 22:35
yes tropical would be aqua in 1995 but I don´t apply western. never really was an advocate for it neither. video I linked is for virgo rising, sun or moon in sidereal, vedic astrology. . .

system or cycle, about the current Ken period is from Chinese numerology, Feng Shui. my numerology teacher talks about this all the time, and all the problems brought in the north east, specially with the younger generation of men.

2003-2023 is a loong time, for a whole lot of people, if we´re talking about pluto virgo gens. :24:
January 28, 2022 at 22:47
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
I wonder how come I haven’t felt it? Maybe because any negative effects paled in comparison to my sade sati before
January 28, 2022 at 22:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
I think so. Saturn left you alone when he shimmied into Capricorn.. you´re FREEEEE.

Also, Your moon is ruled by Mars...Saturn and Mars = enemies. Sade Sati is worse for people´s whose Moon is ruled by an enemy of Saturn.

So if one has a Saturn-ruled Moon, chances are - your Sade Sati won´t suck as bad.
January 28, 2022 at 23:05
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
maybe is because you´re in a good dasa period, im a rookie here so couldn´t really say,

im in saturn dasa, everything I want goes real slow. nothing happens instantly. last 2yrs I´ve been thinking about dropping everything and going back to school (5th) but I can´t. and maybe im not meant to neither. idk. but I´ve been feeling blocked. if I take moon lagna, gemini, 4th is virgo. I´ve had family issues, and with my mom in last 2yrs. also exact like he said in video.

I just received a great raise, and ive been working for over a year on this one. but I´ll be honest, the new position isn´t easy. this is taking Huge adaptation and probably will take me a few months to get the hang of it. . .

there´s other things, I could go on, just don´t wanna bring up my ex. ha.

you´re lucky :p lol
January 28, 2022 at 23:13
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
I think I know why. I observed that my mom and I (both Anuradha Moon) tried to fight against what Sade Sati was giving us/eliminating from our lives. Mars the fighter needs to learn to accept it

If we had both simply accepted what was happening and done the right thing, Sade Sati wouldn’t have been so emotionally and psychologically challenging.
January 28, 2022 at 23:23
Sounds like exactly what he was saying in the video I linked, I´d agree. Saturn pushes us to do what´s right.. and isn´t always easy.

Must be somethin´ to have a parent go through Sade Sati with you! I can´t imagine..

I was thinking of dedicating a topic to Sade Sati for awhile, and then when I checked Tawm´s chart after his reply - I saw he was in his first part of it. I have known some people who had ROUGH sade sati´s - moon always in an enemy sign of Saturn
January 28, 2022 at 23:45
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Dang yeah I think the most that happened for me was my mom and I moved cities and I recovered from my eating disorder which was difficult and emotionally taxing but for my higher good
January 28, 2022 at 23:46
I don’t think my next Sade sati will be as bad because I will try my best to think my actions through and make good decisions

There might be some things that are difficult to let go of and unexpected but I will really try my hardest to just do the right thing because ultimately that will bring me the most emotional relief
January 29, 2022 at 00:13
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
this video was very interesting. explains a lot, I went through Sade Sati in my early 20s. and next will be in my 50s.

thanks for the share :15:
January 29, 2022 at 00:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
anytime :4: I´m glad you enjoyed!

started for me at around 14ish - 20 yrs old.. my sade sati wasn´t really bad at all.. in comparison to say my Saturn Return. . or Saturn TR over my first house.. only explanation I can come up with is that Saturn and Venus are friends.. however, they do say the older you are when you experience Sade Sati - the worse it can be, because it usually causes lots of health trouble to the native when ever Saturn goes over the Moon
January 29, 2022 at 00:34
Next time for me will be when I’m 40 and my mom is 70
January 29, 2022 at 00:42

Mr T. can help us all through Sade Sati

"when you´re attempting to do something wrong .. think twice"
YouTube
YouTube
January 29, 2022 at 01:24
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
"i pity the fool" :61: :61: :75:
January 29, 2022 at 01:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
:61: :61: "Please don´t brag, only fools brag! bragging just shows you can shoot off your big mouth!"
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »