Identify enemies

January 27, 2022 at 20:21 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Fro66y
Identify enemies
Hi .. Is it possible to identify open and hidden enemies from my chart? I note that houses VII and XII are empty in my chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 27, 2022 at 20:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I would dare to say they are usually older women then you,

maybe even some trauma connected to female teachers or those people ( hidden enemies ) might be from your friends even, or work group/team

anyway those enemies seem to slow your carrer succes - directly or indirectly

you shall learn how to deal with it in maturity

You might even fall in love to one of your "enemies" :61:

But honestly - if they are not trying to kill you i wouldnt name them as enemies.
January 27, 2022 at 20:52
(Scorpio) Fro66y » Aren Levi
I had shivers down the Road :P Thanks for help

I will say more, one of them is probably my mother.
January 27, 2022 at 21:04
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Fro66y
:37:
January 27, 2022 at 23:53
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Such a Scorpionic question. You may be extremely critic and a little arrogant. At the same time you can feel what everyone is thinking in the room. You want your critic to be accepted without question but people get hurt cause they are not as powerful as you. And you may sense it as enemies but remember most people don’t have the same depth of feelings. They can’t hate or love as much as you can. So no enemies at your level of strength so then no real enemies.

Am I right?
January 28, 2022 at 01:45
(Scorpio) Fro66y » Dilanakia
Yes, This is True. People feel overwhelmed by my side. As a result, they start to "nibble" because they are afraid. I am still the object of gossip and intrigue. Scorpio is a difficult sign, life is hard because I am still fighting. Still, the depth of the feelings is beautiful. People who don´t know me think I´m the worst. People who have met me know that I am sensitive and at the same time they feel safe with me because people close to me are always protected.

To be or not to be.
Love it or hate it.
Overcome extremes or die miserably.
January 28, 2022 at 08:13
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Fro66y
Yes so come in to your full power and don’t seek empathy or love from anyone. Don’t limit yourself.
This is what worked for me best
January 28, 2022 at 13:20
I often get lost in this because I am looking for understanding and empathy from others. Though things have improved a lot lately and I have become more independent. I have a question .. What do you mean by the statement full force?
January 28, 2022 at 13:27
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Fro66y
I mean you may often feel if you be yourself someone will get hurt and judge you for it. That thought may limit you and you can not stand on your full power. I m not talking about physical power. Just be you as powerful self you are and dont be afraid to sound arrogant. It is not your mistake to be more powerful , you dont have to excuse your qualities to anyone. All the scorpio energies feel this for a time until they accept that most of the people cant have the same level of depth therefore they can not understand. We are alone and thats it and its actually super nice. You can have friends where u know they are not your level - just dont expect from them above their capacity. Once in a while there will be a person that is in your level then you can keep them in your close circle.
January 28, 2022 at 13:45
(Leo) Zephyrin
Due to Saturn in 6th house which is afflicted in your chart, it is possible that encounter intrigue and slander from counterparts, mobbing may happen. You may have to deal with an abusive authority.

Have you ever experienced abuse from your teachers, therapists -if there are- and doctors? People with jobs concerning people or a community may be problematic for you.
January 28, 2022 at 14:11
(Scorpio) Fro66y » Zephyrin
Hmm ... In primary school / junior high school / high school, my tutor always had a bad attitude towards me. I was put in the shadows. At the very end of school, they always changed their minds and seemed to feel great affection for me.
I often changed jobs because employers wanted me to work above par and it always felt like they didn´t want me to go up. That is why I am always discouraged and upheaval.
January 28, 2022 at 14:22
I see. That explains a lot. This explains why I got lost.

I have a mind that does not cease to analyze even when I am asleep, so I constantly think about myself and the behavior of others. It also analyzes every situation that I experience. This is interesting, but it has to be redirected to practical things.
January 28, 2022 at 19:53
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Not sure.

I think workplace enemies.

You probably feel safest at home where you can discuss freely. And this being much opposed to how you feel when in a work context.

Where a more introverted nature may raise such suspicion such as to work against you.

Have you tried to join in on the small talk at work? Could help to lower at least some barriers.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »