sun sign in x°

January 26, 2022 at 12:36 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) makidal
sun sign in x°
i have read in forums that when your sun sign is in XY degrees that something significant will happen in life at this age. i have my sun sign in 27° i will only be 27 in a few days so i can´t report anything about it yet and it also scares me a bit. have you had this experience that something specific happened at this age? :27:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 26, 2022 at 12:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun at 15°.
Not to scare you (or anyone else), but I had PTSD a few months before turning 15 and it continued on for about two years. I am not sure if it had anything to do with the degree though, other than that, nothing significant happened. I personally don´t think it´s relevant.
January 26, 2022 at 12:52
(Aquarius) makidal » letafet
thank you for sharing your experience. i hope you are well now :). i personally think it does have an impact and i am curious to see what else will happen...
January 26, 2022 at 13:13
(Pisces) DreamyMermaid
Hi, I have my sun in 25,19°

I´m sorry but I can only confirm what mihrengiz said.

I started my dream Job training in 3D animations in Jan 2015 when I was 25, but dropped out of it in Sept due to a huge burnout. It was my first major burnout with many to follow. And also, it was due to outer family circumstances that lead to my condition, not caused by myself. It lasted more than 3 years.
However, this major "downfall" was the start of my shadow-work path.
It was very harsh but I can see now why it was necessary.

I hope it was just a coincidence. Wish you good luck!
January 26, 2022 at 13:17
(Scorpio) OS*
tropical 5 deg. and sidereal 11 degree sun. nothing good to say about either of those ages.

in numerology, growing up I had heard this thing that the age of your birth date is suppose to be a lucky year. born on 28th. and it was one of the worst years of my life.

sorry for the gloomy response,
January 26, 2022 at 13:22
(Aquarius) makidal » DreamyMermaid
I´m sorry to hear that. I hope things are better now and you don´t have to suffer anymore. thank you for sharing the experience :)
January 26, 2022 at 13:23
(Aquarius) makidal » OS*
tropical it is 27° and sidereal 3° and when i think back i have to say i was also diagnosed with asthma. i hope you have better years now and are doing well. thanks for sharing your experiences :)
January 27, 2022 at 12:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:24: I wonder if this has an alternative countdown like from `1´ instead of `0´; So that if what happened is horrible, there is an "echo"!!! :39:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »