Mars transiting my natal Lilith how will it affect me ?

January 25, 2022 at 10:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Saggylover
Mars transiting my natal Lilith how will it affect me ?
So Mars is currently transiting my Lilith, North node, Uranus and Neptune I feel like men are attracted to me but existing connections start to fade my twinflame told me he´s not for me because he will never be enough for me..
Men in general always feel like they´re never enough but since Mars had entered my Lilith it has even become more extreme. I´m going through my Saturn return and I´ve spiritually awakened so I´m attracting so much that I didn´t before it´s like I exude something I can´t explain. Could someone please tell me more about this transit
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 14:14
(Leo) MichelAngelo
Also note the still-current retrograde of Venus to your quadruple natal stellum in Capricorn.

The retrograde planets representing given energies directs these energies inward, revealing a world shaking at its foundations made of feelings and thoughts. If the retrograde Uranus and Neptune are accompanied by the northern lunar node and Lilith, we get a kind of "explosive mixture" - an unconscious life priority (implemented step by step) may then become... creating your own alter ego as a trustworthy confidant and advisor. It´s an imaginary figure that you can treat as the "better", because "smarter" version of yourself, and to which you resort to at times when the desire to escape from "Virgo´s meticulousness" in analyzing all "pros and cons" becomes extremely strong. It´s something like an obsessive search for an ideal of self, capable of ultimately devastating the uncertainty about making judgments about "Who am I really?" and "What do I really want?"

This betrays both the present position of Venus and the natal stellum, which includes Shravana nakshatra, which is ruled by the Moon; The position of your natal Moon, residing in Purva Ashadha nakshatra (ruled by Venus), is also important. The emotions you feel can therefore manifest themselves in a tendency to cultivate disagreement with the inevitability of losing relationships and to self-indulge in the form of "reality enchantment" ("it doesn´t matter anyway").

Importantly, the Venus natal position in Leo in the eighth house (and now in the fifth house) seems to describe a mechanism that releases this feeling, and this mechanism is probably a strong sexual attraction, used deliberately and to the delight of the senses - so that the experience of casual intercourse on the one hand, they delayed the perspective of dealing with the impermanence of elation for some time, on the other, however, confirming the conviction of this impermanence (although at this point you seem to crave for closeness based on solid foundations of acceptance and trust - the sextile of the transit conjunction of the Moon with descendent in Vaishakha nakshatra to natal Jupiter in Uttara Phalguni nakshatra).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »