Solar Arc Jupiter

January 25, 2022 at 03:31 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) ReaDea
Solar Arc Jupiter
Hello everyone,

Since middle of last year I have solar Arc Jupiter hitting my Sun (lord of my 7th) in my fifth.

As nothing have happened in those fields I wanted to ask - for how long this aspect of Jupiter can be felt?

How much is solar Arc orbis (degrees separating) for Jupiter?

Please forgive me if I wrote in wrong section. I blame Mercury retrograde :1:I couldn´t find these topics.

Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 03:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I´m not good with these techniques, but I noticed that in Secondary Progression your Jupiter is opposite MC but in a bit wide orb (2.43 degrees I think). One thing I read is that in SP and SA, tight orb is required to see some event. Anyway, I´ve checked your profection and you are still in 11th house year, with its lord being Mars. Mars in both, SP and SA charts is in the 3rd house of Aries (its home). Maybe the emphasis for this year til your next birthday is on Mars and the 3rd house matters. How is the relation with siblings if you have any? Communication with others?
And concerning Jupiter opposite MC in SP, any issues at work or concerning work currently?

Edit: Forgot to add, the 7th house in general is about others and dealing with the others (not only for marriage issues)
January 25, 2022 at 04:13
(Gemini) ReaDea » Seanfhear
Thank you very much for the reply.
I really appreciate it.
I haven´t used solar arc before, so I´m still green and I find it fun to study it.

But I do like transits and progressions to read. :1:

I have a sister, she likes to argue, but that´s kinda normal in our communication, to have different opinions. We live in different places so we´re good.

Well, I left my job during pandemic and recently I started chasing an career opportunity. I don´t know if it´s going to be a successful chase, but Im in the phase where l want to work and to have a chance to develop, progress on ladder. So I kinda hoped that this SA Jupiter would bring me a nice contract (business partnership).

Once again, thanks for the reply :27:
January 25, 2022 at 04:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ReaDea
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Best of luck with that

as for transits, Jupiter is in Pisces already and many people are expecting some good news during this year. Hopefully you will receive some. Pisces is your 2nd house, of money/assets/family - so hopefully things get better soon.

Ever thought of taking care of some ...family business? if there is any of course
January 25, 2022 at 08:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:............................The radiowave view of :156: is a six degree cigar, it is it´s own system! :95:
January 25, 2022 at 08:58
Yes, it was an option to open family company. We gave up, for now...
January 25, 2022 at 09:05
(Gemini) ReaDea » Rosincvist
Well, that´s interesting :4:
January 25, 2022 at 10:43
=====
I see. Hopefully better luck next time. I see that there is Mars and Rahu in the 2nd house so I´m not sure how good or bad are they, specially in a dreamy sign like Pisces. Anyway, hopefully not all is lost and better chances are coming along
January 25, 2022 at 11:04
I think is not lost, but it can go both ways good or bad. One option was a new start up (in Mercury ruled profession, which would be awesome) and another is working for a relative (very heavy Mars like personality, I´m not very into that atmosphere, but if nothing better comes up...)
January 25, 2022 at 11:15
=====
Well, I see your mercury is in the 5th house (house of skills) - whole sign system here. Also it is in its own home, Gemini, and conjunct Venus. You got artistic skills? or maybe skills in caring and nourishment?
January 25, 2022 at 11:40
My Gemini dualism is visible in that field.
I have several artistic hobbies it´s part of who I am, but for living I have to put a suit and deal with papers and contracts.
That family company supposed to be in telecommunication field.
I do have an idea to publish a novel, but for my own pleasure, I do not expect it to provide me a living.
January 25, 2022 at 12:08
=====
best of luck - after all, you can always do more than one thing when time permits (and who knows, that novel might strike a deal one day)

things happen :)
January 25, 2022 at 12:35
True. We hope for the best.
Thank you very for the replies, I appreciate it :1:
Best wishes :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar