Shashtyamsha D60-Chart

January 24, 2022 at 23:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Shashtyamsha D60-Chart
Have anyone ever looked into this one? In depth?

It´s the Divisional Chart responsible for an analysis of our past life karma´s and how they affect us in this life.. Basically how our life will play out after our past life´s deeds. This divisional chart goes hand in hand with our D1 and D9 chart.. you can´t ignore this one & and only look at those.. All 3 of these are extremely important.

I have seen a few videos. Vedic Oracle has a very good video on understanding how to interpret this chart: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

It´s also a great way to understand dignity of dasha periods, so very important..

Currently I am digesting Ryan & Ernst´s Video on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Rarely see much talk of this particular divisional chart - least on here, so I thought it was worth it´s own topic... I´m still studying this more in depth, so if anyone has good knowledge/resources on this topic, please drop them below.

thank you :1: :74: :15:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 24, 2022 at 23:59
(Scorpio) Kisses
I wish I knew better how to read mine. My best friend is Mrigashira Sun in D1, and I´m Mrigashira Sun in D60. Depending on the second I was born, I´m either Taurus Ascendant or Gemini Ascendant D60
January 25, 2022 at 00:14
(Scorpio) OS*
good timing because I just mentioned this to Aren, maybe 2 days ago in an other tread.

well, im not there yet, and I might have prematurely ordered a few books that are too advanced for me. for the moment :6:

Im really interested in this one. the D60. also the saptvimshamsha, D27 and shodasamsha, D16. I just learned today that D9 is not interpreted the same way as Rasi chart, from Astrology Loka videos. . .

still, following this topic :68:
January 25, 2022 at 00:15
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
I had sun and moon in uttara phalguni, 12th

no idea what this means :)
January 25, 2022 at 00:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
" I just mentioned this to Aren, maybe 2 days ago in an other tread."

Did you?! I didn´t know!.. today I just happened to be going through all the divisional charts (yet again).. and I fell down the rabbit hole with this again..

I always revisit the divisional charts..again and again

I am also simultaneously listening to Depeche Mode. I want to learn/research and I want music/escapism today.. at the same time..

Moon currently in Swati.. my 12th house.. over Saturn...

that may explain it :13: :36: :30:
January 25, 2022 at 00:29
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
we´re in sync :75:

but seriously, I need to watch myself. I get there, in that rabbit hole. need to remind myself to come back, Im just starting to learn about the nakshatras. all my mercury energy makes me want to research all the info, all at once!!
January 25, 2022 at 00:29
"and I might have prematurely ordered a few books that are too advanced for me. for the moment :6:"

Nah! that´s awesome.. I´m the same.. when I have a craving for more knowledge, I want to learn it all.. and I want to learn it fast..

please let me know which books you wind up getting the most out of :) :74:
January 25, 2022 at 00:31
for sure! I´ll be updating my post about book recommendations :)
January 25, 2022 at 00:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
I was also watching "the joy of painting with Bob Ross" last night and I realized it´s high time, I try it. I watched him a lot when I was little.. in awe of the ease and tranquility in which he paints..

I love art...and if I can get my trees as happy as Bob´s.. I´ll be good to go

So much Libra in his chart too, Swati energy..

"there´s no mistakes.. just happy accidents!" - :75: Gotta love him
January 25, 2022 at 00:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Seeing how most people don´t have accurate birth times (even recorded ones), checking this chart seems a bit impractical. It changes every 2 minutes or so. I checked mine but for fun; I didn´t really look deep into it
January 25, 2022 at 00:42
haha yes, he´s October 28th or 29th, libra with Gemini moon :)

he also loved animals, remember the short clips when he´d feed them ?

I love making art. I was even thinking of hand drawing my chart. the diamond north style vedic charts ☺️
January 25, 2022 at 00:46
(Scorpio) Kisses
If I had to figure out my own way of interpreting D60, I would check D1 Atmakaraka in D60
January 25, 2022 at 00:53
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Oh in D60 I have:
- Rahu in Swati, Ketu in Bharani
- Moon in Moola
- Sun in Mrigashira
- Mercury in Hasta
- Mars in Dhanishta Capricorn
- Jupiter in Uttara Phalguni
- Saturn in Purva Phalguni
January 25, 2022 at 01:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Seanfhear
my TOB is accurate. right there, clear as crystal on my certificate. .

some folks don´t have their accuruate tob, sure, but mostly everyone close to me, does have it.

For those that don´t.. I don´t know..

but if no one believed even their recorded times, what would be the point in looking into anything? ya know.. I think each individual can figure out if it would be correct or not.. especially from the D1.. :1:
January 25, 2022 at 01:10
Yup! Ardra Moon, right? He was fantastic! Hard to believe he was some kind sergeant in the military before... really hard to believe..

Kids talk of "asmr" these days.. for me, Bob is the OG of that.. No two ways about it :)

I do! yes! another reason to love him.. Very kind. .

You should do it :) Watch Bob again for some new inspiration, OS. :75:
January 25, 2022 at 01:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
"f I had to figure out my own way of interpreting D60, I would check D1 Atmakaraka in D60"

this is a very good idea.. :1:
January 25, 2022 at 01:18
Mine is in Pushya!
January 25, 2022 at 01:19
(Scorpio) Kisses » Kisses
So Atmakaraka Venus is in Pushya in D9. Hm wonder if my journey is connected to Pushya things then? Pushya is in my 11th house in D1
January 25, 2022 at 01:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
if so, very auspicious!

Pushya is the star of nourishment..

"Those who have a prominent Pushya Nakshatra can bring back people to life. Further, they transfer energy in such a way that ailing people become fit again.
Those who are chronically ill, when get associated with people having a strong or prominent Pushya Nakshatra, are cured of their illness."

^ If you can do that, I´d say you are blessed. You´re young now, but who knows what may happen by your 30´s.. have you ever considered/wanted to provide some kind of home-care for people? you would probably be very good at it.
January 25, 2022 at 01:28
Hm no. I haven’t. That’s what my mom does. She takes care of old people and my stepdad has Moon and 7th lord Venus in Pushya
January 25, 2022 at 01:28
I think definitely though when I’m rich I’d want to finance organizations that house and care for people in need
January 25, 2022 at 01:29
I personally wouldn’t do it though. I know my personality. Not cut out for that. The swati says RUN
January 25, 2022 at 01:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
True. there are some reports that talk about inaccuracy of recording the time (specially in cases of twins) at the hospital and all of that.
Some specific of range of error is tolerable though, specially for matters of D9 and D10 (I think they change around every 15 mins or so).
But as for D60, well, I´m not sure if it really has a practical impact on planning ahead or something.

Kadembria (I know I spelled it wrong just not sure what´s the real spelling so bear with me hehe) suggested a rectification for D60 in one of her videos for those with inaccurate TOB. Not sure though how plausible that is

Edit: btw, I heard Kapiel say in one of his videos (or more than one actually) that Nakshatras are not to be checked in divisional charts. He also talked once about Rashi aspect being checked in divisional charts rather than the Taji (regular) aspects.
January 25, 2022 at 01:50
", I heard Kapiel say in one of his videos (or more than one actually) that Nakshatras are not to be checked in divisional charts."

Yeah, you´re right. I heard him say that too... which is why I never paid much attention to nakshatras in any of them.. just stick with the placements, aspects..

but looking into nakshatras, like Kisses mentioned, I think.. is just one way on the path to decoding it to attempt? no harm in it... the d60 is tricky as is.. and like I said, I´m re-studying it.. no expert..

as far as I can see, also, mine isn´t exactly auspicious..

my initial thought after reviewing it: "Great....." :23:

for one, I´m a Capricorn ASC in it..
January 25, 2022 at 01:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
So, Capricorn ascendant is a bad thing in D60?

coz... mine is too though I´m still not certain about my TOB
January 25, 2022 at 02:01
for me it is... Saturn-chart ruler in the 12th...sitting pretty with Mars and Mercury..

Saturn and Mars conj togther alone is a doozie... oh brother..

as long as Saturn isn´t in your 8th, or 12th in the d60 - I think you´re good.. err better than me
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »