Figure out a persons asc

January 22, 2022 at 22:44 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Ellag04
Figure out a persons asc
Hey, I wonder if someone here is good at guessing peoples rising sign, because & would like to get help with guessing a persons asc. I don´t feel comfortable with displaying pictures of the person here, but will gladly do it privately. :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2022 at 04:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you have any additional info about him/her? Specific time range of the birth time?
January 23, 2022 at 07:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Bought a book of tables of numbers, not enough glue in the binding, fell apart!
Bought an almost identical book, slightly better shape.
The idea was to approximate Ascendants w/o doing quite as much math work as a professional Astrologer; Probably the same little blue book with a touch yellow
January 23, 2022 at 13:05
(Aries) Aprils Fish
My younger brother was once able to accurately guess someone´s Asc by figuring out their Composite-Asc first.

I´m sure it must sound a bit far-fetched, and even I was skeptical at first, but then he came with the result the next day and that just blew my mind!

So basically, you look for the composite-Asc that corresponds the most to the dynamic between you two (there are many articles on the internet about Composite-Ascendant in the signs), you take it as mid-point and then voilà! You have the other person´s Asc! :75:

Good Luck! :36:
January 23, 2022 at 15:55
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Seanfhear
Yes he´s born 20 of april 2004 at the same place as me. I don´t know his time of birth on the day and that´s why I need to guess his asc, because I want to know his house placements. If your good at guessing based on photos of the person I can provide you with photos privatly through messages on this site:)
January 23, 2022 at 15:56
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Aprils Fish
I will try that! Thank you very much :1:
January 23, 2022 at 15:59
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Rosincvist
Do you know what the book is called? Or do you know the technique they used?
January 23, 2022 at 16:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ellag04
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
unfortunately i dont think i can figure it out thru a pic

but ... is there any important event in his life that you know about? such events might help approximate the birth time
January 23, 2022 at 16:19
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Seanfhear
Umm, no I don´t know him that well unfortunatly. If I would guess I would guess he´s a libra or aries rising.
January 23, 2022 at 16:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ellag04
=====
hmm well if u want me to try - go ahead then send a photo on DM
January 23, 2022 at 19:41
(Scorpio) OS*
unless this is just a game, for fun, it would be very difficult to know the rising of a person, let alone just with a picture.

there´s ways to figure it out, some professional astrologers may specialize in rectification, but this can easily become a very tedious task!

unless it´s you, your own chart, can be very very difficult to find any accuracy. when having a good understanding of astrology, you know if you´re aries or taurus ascendent, it comes obvious. but judging for someone else gets tricky. . .

probably just best to ask. if you can, hopefully

good luck :)
January 23, 2022 at 19:50
(Cancer) Ellag04 » OS*
Yeah I´m unfortunatly not in a stage where I can ask about his birthtime, because he would probably thnk i´m weird lol. But I have heard that the asc also rules the face and gives you special features based on the sign it´s in.
January 23, 2022 at 19:55
(Scorpio) OS* » Ellag04
yes, I agree. but also think if just based on the look can be misleading.

perhaps you can use moon or sun lagna, as asc, :)

if you have the birthday, this can already give you some good info, until you have the actual tob.
January 23, 2022 at 20:04
(Aries) nutelina
It helps to pick a sign and look for clues of behaviour, the aspects to other planets which they might have.

Libra rising are a lot here, they are mostly polite. Water rising are mostly emotional and unpredictable. Fire rising will always respond very quickly and usually agitated when you provoke them. Unlike earth signs which are usually very stable. I´m not aware of any air signs that I would know for sure they are air rising.
January 23, 2022 at 20:08
(Cancer) Ellag04 » OS*
Yeah he is a taurus sun and moon and I think he has a lot of the features that is connected to taurus (wide neck, "bull-shaped" nose, etc). And when I looked at other zodiac signs features I found that libra and aries features are probably most like him.

I thought that maybe the chartruler could help me guess more accuratly. If he´s an aries asc his chart ruler would be his gemini mars. But if he´s a libra asc it would be his gemini venus. So that didn´t really help me since both are in gemini.

I have gotten some info because I know his birthday but I´m curious on what his houseplacements are. But thanks for the help:)
January 23, 2022 at 20:21
(Cancer) Ellag04 » nutelina
Okay thank you!
January 23, 2022 at 20:38
(Scorpio) OS* » Ellag04
this is what I meant, it´s going to take a lot of analyses. there´s quite a big difference between both.

if you use tropical, take the sun as ascendent or set time for noon. if you use vedic, use the method I suggested.

hope this helps :)
January 23, 2022 at 21:16
(Taurus) BBlythe » Ellag04
Aries ascendant.
January 24, 2022 at 01:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ellag04
I have books relegated to storage until I move into a smaller house (which I visualize as a palace with a central plaza) the flimsy little softcover is mostly numbers, some of the numbers represent the shifting Placidus M.C. caused by latitude, obviously it can´t include Spitzbergen and Svalbard because that would be accepting extreme warping!
January 24, 2022 at 14:22
(Aries) nutelina » Oracomentisus
Fish swim in aquarium so I vote fish! :2: :94:
January 24, 2022 at 14:25
(Aries) nutelina » Ellag04
Funny, my daughter is Cap Sun, Cancer asc. but Virgo moon, she´s just one year younger. She has her Sun in the 7th house, you have it in the first so you might be very cautious in real life?

So I´d look at your synastry with the guy you like and kind of look at his mannerisms. However if he has opposites like you it might confusing you. Good luck!
January 24, 2022 at 14:28
(Aries) nutelina » Aprils Fish
Oh this is great! Thanks for the tip of the composite. I will use that too with my family.

So you do a synastry composite here on this site, right?
January 24, 2022 at 16:29
That´s cool! No my sun is in the 5th house:) Or did you mean that my sun is in her first house?

Thanks for the advice!
January 24, 2022 at 17:45
(Aries) nutelina » Ellag04
Ah, yes now I see, if doesn´t work the other way around I see. This I find confusing. I was thinking in opposites but the houses are not equal.

You´re welcome.

So you are in the house of Leo that´s a good position for a Sun. You might be popular then which might however drain or energize you. Since you are Capricorn rising you should have a very rigid mannerism or posture or you might be shy. I´m not very familiar with Capricorn rising. Ram_goat is. I´m telling you this because it might become handy to guess that sign, rising can be rather invisible or working on the background, have close ties with body and personality when you are alone.

My parents were rather complex and I didn´t know their risings too but when I did, the anchor which anchors all the houses in essence, it completed the story. Still I´m not sure with my dad so it might be a little harder to be sure.
January 24, 2022 at 18:20
Yeah that´s true about me! I am a shy person and popular people tend to like me but being in social situations drain me a lot as you said. I pick up very easy on others emotions.

I will try that method:)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »