which house is my moon and chiron in?

January 22, 2022 at 21:17 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) runatresno
which house is my moon and chiron in?
12th or 1st?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2022 at 11:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In Whole Sign system, both are in 1st

If you prefer Placidus however, both are 12
January 24, 2022 at 11:16
(Capricorn) stellium12
You´re asking a question that can never be answered. With planets close to a cusp, some astrologist will move it the the first house. Mine are close to my ascendant but they don,t feel first house to me. Yours are even closer. Read up on moon in twelfth and moon in first and you should know. Don´t get hung up on it, just go with what works for you.
September 21, 2022 at 21:54
(Gemini) vishalp610
12th house, 1st house cusp.

If you´re interested in a detailed outlook, the following site might be helpful for more information on Chiron in your chart:

https://www.trulydivine.com/astrolo…
September 22, 2022 at 09:25
(Scorpio) Graham » stellium12
"You´re asking a question that can never be answered. With planets close to a cusp, some astrologist will move it the the first house. Mine are close to my ascendant but they don,t feel first house to me. Yours are even closer. Read up on moon in twelfth and moon in first and you should know. Don´t get hung up on it, just go with what works for you."

I think of the cusp as being akin to a doorway between two adjoining rooms. Thus, a 4th house (room A) planet within 5 degrees of the 5th house (room B) cusp is about to leave room A to enter room B ... but there is unfinished business in room A (such as an unextinguished candle, or cigarette). If the chart owner does not "look back" before leaving, a fire is likely to break out in room A.
September 23, 2022 at 11:05
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Graham
I like your analogy. Something else to ponder. While the march of planets is counterclockwise, the planets will progress into the next house in time. But the day is clockwise so the planets see the next house but are being pulled away so they cannot enter. So is the imprint at birth for a cusp planet seeing what it would be like in the next house but not being able to enjoy it. With my stellium so close to the first house, I think I feel it more.

An analogy to demonstrate: I grew up in a meager household. I had neighborhood friends that were rich. I could see what they had but couldn´t be part of it. As time went on, I became successful (progression), but even today I cannot relate to rich people. My imprint is still being poor.

For me Mars in the twelfth on the cusp of the first but not in the first is most noticeable for me.
September 23, 2022 at 14:59
(Scorpio) Graham » stellium12
" While the march of planets is counterclockwise, the planets will progress into the next house in time. But the day is clockwise so the planets see the next house but are being pulled away so they cannot enter. So is the imprint at birth for a cusp planet seeing what it would be like in the next house but not being able to enjoy it."

(From The Lord´s Prayer) ... "Thy will be done, on Earth as in Heaven".

In the sky/heaven, the planet is looking forward to a future that is destined to arrive ... on Earth we can accelerate the arrival of that future, by being co-creators with "God"/Nature/The Evolutionary Planets - but only if we first ensure that the foundations upon which we are building (in the present) are sound.

Hence, your imprint of being poor (despite no longer being so) might be the nagging concern that a candle is still burning in room A.
September 23, 2022 at 15:39
(Sagittarius) esvi
whole sign, 1st house
placidus, 12th house

How it manifests for you could be either of those. I personally prefer whole sign houses, but I do have an aspect in Placidus that rings more true than WS so I leave it up to the person with the chart for how the energy is strongest.

One house (12th) can be more internalized but tied to the “higher” or more “spiritual” side of things… maybe more inner turmoil or more a more solitary/personal energy, whereas the 1st house can -feel- internalized because it’s you as a person, but relates more to how you’re perceived and show up to others.
September 24, 2022 at 05:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I think you are more Neptunian than you give yourself credit for!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »