Loosing my mind

January 22, 2022 at 20:49 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Loosing my mind
Can someone please tell me if love will happen for me anytime soon? I am so sad everything seems stagnant for me :-(

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 21:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your chart is romantically positive, maybe you are just too eager to "make babies"
January 22, 2022 at 21:17
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Rosincvist
:4:wooot
January 22, 2022 at 23:13
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Rosincvist
But seriously can you be more elaborate
January 22, 2022 at 23:13
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Ways_of_Leavin'
What is so funny?
January 23, 2022 at 02:21
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
The biggest indicator of delays in your relationships is Saturn who is conjunct your 7th house cusp of relationships. This just means you have to learn to be patient with relationships, they may be better later in life. Depending on what house system you use either Pluto or Uranus or both are affecting your relationships as well. So sudden changes and hard transitions are very possible. They are good opportunities to grow.

There is also a minor grand trine between your Venus/Mars/Jupiter, whom all work towards your relationships in some way. This means it should be very possible for you to get a good relationship.

Given your age and when Saturn matures, there is a good chance that relationships will be easier for you now. In Vedic astrology the ruler of your house of relationships rules the next 20 years of your life, so you should be more likely to meet someone now. Hang out with groups that share your passions and you will increase your chances of finding someone you like. You should be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now, hang in there!
January 23, 2022 at 02:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
[Google]

tutaj jest tradycyjny sposób na zawieranie małżeństw, jeśli chcą. zazwyczaj są kobiety (a czasami mężczyźni), którzy pracują jako pośrednik między innymi mężczyznami i kobietami, aby ułatwić im małżeństwo (trochę jak portale randkowe w dzisiejszych czasach). ale wiem, że sytuacja w Europie jest inna. Ja sam nie przechodziłem tutaj takiego procesu, ponieważ zawsze uważałem, że muszę sam poznać kobietę, aby ją zrozumieć (ale i tak zawsze mi się nie udało). w każdym razie, co chcę powiedzieć, jeśli taki proces nie jest dla Ciebie problemem, to wypróbuj i zobacz, czy jakieś kobiety wokół Ciebie mogą pozwolić Ci kogoś poznać. myślę, że niektórzy ludzie na Zachodzie nadal to robią.

Astrologicznie nie jestem w ogóle dobry z tymi rzeczami, ale robię eksperymenty na twoim wykresie i widzę, że jesteś w „Peak Periods” do około 10 czerwca 2022 r. Z drugiej strony sprawdziłem „Secondary Progression” i „Solar Arc” i widzę, że twoja Wenus jest naprzeciw Saturna, więc może oznacza to, że wymaga to ciężkiej pracy, aby przez to przejść. Mówię MOŻE - bo jestem początkujący.

Powodzenia
January 23, 2022 at 08:11
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Gemini25
His reply was, surprised me.
January 23, 2022 at 13:05
(Pisces) VRL137
If you´ve tried to have relationships before, they will not work out, either you will become sick of the partner or the partner will run away suddenly - because Ketu is sitting in the 7th House. What´s more, your Moon is in Pushya nakshatra which is ruled by Saturn. Pushya Moon and Ketu are trying to teach you a lesson of detachment. Pushya is in the sign of Cancer, it´s the energy of Cancer, it naturally wants to nurture and give love to other people. Since Pushya is ruled by Saturn it´s trying to show you that the love you give out freely toward other people will not be reciprocated to you all the time, so you need to learn to not get attached to people and things. Once you learn this lesson of Saturn, then he will start to reward you especially after 33rd or 36th year. Jupiter is the karka of spouse in a woman´s chart, in your D1 chart he is debilitated in the sign of Capricorn but in the Navamsa he is exalted in Cancer. This will show that in the past while you may have had troubles with teachers, gurus, higher learning and higher knowledge, in the second half of life you will run into mentors, teachers, and gurus who will help you elevate that part of your existence to learn about spirituality, religion, and higher things.

What´s more, now that you´re 36, your D9 Navamsa chart becomes more important. Rahu is sitting in the first house, meaning that in your second half of life Rahu is trying to make you think about yourself. Some astrologers would interpret this as blind selfishness, which may be the case because Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio here. In the second half of life you will naturally want to start dealing with the higher questions of life, about the deep philosophy that exists and about the universe in general.

In the Navamsa chart, Jupiter is sitting exalted in the 9th House and is rulling the 11th House. This is an excellent indicator that you will fulfill many karmas and gain a lot of material satisfaction by going on spiritual pilgrimage later in life. Jupiter is in Ashlesha nakshatra, ruled by Rahu who is sitting in the ascendant. This shows that you will find yourself by spiritual pursuits and gain immensly from it. My advice would be to detach from the idea of finding a partner and focus inward, that is the lesson of Rahu, Ketu, Saturn, and Jupiter that I can see in your chart. Especially when Rahu and Ketu are in the ascendant and 7th House in both the Birth Chart and Navamsa Chart, it´s a big deal.

Take care.
January 23, 2022 at 17:29
(Gemini) Gemini25 » VRL137
But that´s not what I want. I want children and marriage.
January 23, 2022 at 18:56
(Pisces) VRL137 » Gemini25
Okay. In your siderial chart whenever Venus and Saturn transit the 2nd, 7th, or 11th house (separately or together) it´s an indicator that you may get married in that period. If your Moon is lower in degree than your ascendant then look at transits from your Moon sign (meaning make Moon sign the ascendant and count houses from there). But again, Ketu is sitting in the 7th in Navamsa, which could indicate you will meet a spouse from your previous life who you will have a strong connection with since Ketu is our stored karma, or you may develop no desire to get married without an intense connection, it´s a tricky placement. I wish you all the happiness going forward.

Take care.
January 23, 2022 at 19:02
(Gemini) Gemini25 » VRL137
Are those transits happening right now? Also do you see the characteristics of my partner? Children?

Thank you for your time.
January 23, 2022 at 19:03
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Seanfhear
You can write in English its fine
January 23, 2022 at 19:10
(Pisces) VRL137 » Gemini25
Sent you a message.
January 23, 2022 at 19:53
(Taurus) nutelina
Don´t worry you have at least one more (two minds) :2: :4:
January 23, 2022 at 20:00
(Gemini) Gemini25 » nutelina
I´m not understanding
January 23, 2022 at 20:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Gemini25
To był żart. Nie martw się, bliźniaki mają co najmniej dwie głowy.
January 23, 2022 at 20:46
OK, without jokes, I see Neptune trine Saturn in your transits;

Transit Neptune Trine Saturn
Transit Chart Aspect Meaning
Your problems and responsibilities may be seen in a new light. You will be able to manage them better by seeing them as part of a larger whole. This is a good time to put some of your dreams and ideals into reality.

Or

Transit Pluto Trine Saturn
This transit has the potential to turn your karmic commitments into something positive. You will be guided by intuition to accomplish your personal and professional goals that will bring about the development of your personality.

But also Pluto Square Lilith... and lots of other squares...

Like:

Transit Mercury Square Pluto
Others will try to lure you to their side by giving you arguments and showing you their power. Be wary of new ideas and people. Or, on the contrary, you will try to convince someone else of your truth. You may also be fascinated with one thought that you will not be able to release from your head. Therefore, be careful not to develop an obsession with it. This transit is favourable for any research and search activity.

And

Transit Sun Square Pluto
You may tend to be manipulative and it will be hard for you to accept things as they are. On the other hand, it will be easier for you to find inner strength to overcome obstacles.

And

Transit Mercury Opposition Moon
This transit can be a messenger of bad news. It also indicates an imbalance between your emotional and rational side. You may feel frustrated when talking to other people because you will not feel understood. You can also take the opinions of other people too seriously, especially if the conversation revolves around your home and family affairs. You should therefore avoid excessive hypersensitivity because it will help you avoid arguments.

So now it is not such a good time to fall in love I think. You have more work on yourself than you would like perhaps!

Transit Sun Opposition Moon
Be careful not to act impulsively and do things without thinking carefully first. It is not a good time to start something new and you may feel frustrated when you do not see the results of your work. There may also be quarrels in your romantic relationship. You may not feel very well physically, you may be exhausted, feel weak or even get sick. Keep your head cool and wait until this stressful period passes knowing that you will feel better in a while.

Maybe your Mars wants to but Neptune squares it..

Transit Neptune Square Mars
You may be impatient. It will be difficult for you to manage your energy and you will tend to give up. It is therefore not a good time to make important decisions. Moreover, you may lose the sense of reality or feel overwhelmed by too much action going on.

Good luck! :75:
January 23, 2022 at 21:51
Thank you for your time but I wanted someone to read my chart as in timing wise for love, not current transits. More like predictions.
January 23, 2022 at 21:52
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Hermetic Dreamer
Can you tell my characteristics of my partner? Timing wise more or else?
January 24, 2022 at 11:41
(Scorpio) Pofke
Gemini, love will come by itself, sometimes we feel alone, so we want to be loved.You will find a partner for you when the time comes, maybe it will be tomorrow, maybe today, but that time will come, do not testify and do not despair, you are not the only one in the world with similar feelings and desires. :17: :74: :68:
January 24, 2022 at 12:43
You´d have to learn your lessons first I´d guess. Life is full of challenges, now you have plenty so when they go away you´ll have a more fruitful endeavor for finding what you are looking for. That´s the prediction, not now but when those transits are completed.
January 24, 2022 at 12:52
Look at your Venus (and Neptune), your moon, Mars, rising...

Your Venus is in Aries, so you´d like perhaps someone with Aries Sun or Moon, depends on what you feel is right as a partner. Must he be more mature or you want to take care of him, that all depends on your needs. Venus in the 12th house means loneliness or spirituality, perhaps you´ll find someone here but he should be close to home since you have your moon in the 4th house (house of Cancer). It all depends what you do in daily life. With your moon in Leo I´d say perhaps doing business with lot´s of talking?

Also you have Pluto squaring your moon;

"
Square- Moon Square Pluto (0°46’, Separating)
This aspect evokes deep feelings, which often complicate relationships with loved ones. These people occasionally get into situations that have profound impact on their personal life and then they make significant changes based on these experiences. They are interested in psychology, occultism, alternative movements and new lifestyles. This aspect can cause a bad relationship with body - these people can have trouble accepting the way they look.
"

Your Mars in Gemini means you like to talk a lot and you are a bit aggressive with your manner or talking. Very direct with your Venus. I think you would do good with a fire sign (sun) or moon but perhaps not fire rising... Maybe you´d like earth rising or water rising. Hard to tell.

Indeed having Saturn in the 7th house means delays.

The 5th house is where you meet people, it is not occupied so again hard to tell from this perspective.

Your hurt (Chiron) is in the 1st house, maybe you need to learn to say less or exactly what you want.

Maybe you should start by describing yourself more and not expecting others to grasp who you are without telling anything.
March 9, 2022 at 21:08
Thank you

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »