Melancholy

January 22, 2022 at 20:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FallenAngel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Melancholy
Most of the time i often feel melancholic and i wanna know which planet is the reason why and which house if anyone could interpret it

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 20:13
(Virgo) LotusStar
Saturn in the 12 square your Moon/south node

Also combined with Scorpio Sun brings out the serious heavier energies of it more
January 22, 2022 at 20:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturn in the first, squaring your moon
January 22, 2022 at 21:24
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I also have Saturn square Moon and I can also feel a bit of melancholy from time to time but don´t forget that it´s also currently increased by transit Saturn in Aquarius.

Out of this transit, I fortunately have my Sagittarius ASC, Sun trine Jupiter and Jupiter in 5H to make me happy in general despite my square and oppositions :1: :1:
January 22, 2022 at 21:44
(Virgo) Etherealmind
OMG the vibes/energy talking about Saturn square Moon made me think about some paintings and among the paintings I´ve found, I found some paintings of Edvard Munch, a norwegian painter from the end of 19th century and who painted a well known piece of art named "Le cri" or "The cry".

His paintings made me think about Saturn square Moon mood and guess what I´ve discovered ... HE ALSO HAS SATURN SQUARE MOON IN HIS NATAL CHART

Here is one of his paintings :
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 22, 2022 at 21:51
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I don´t know why but I manage to find a certain sense of beauty in its paintings despite the atmosphere created by his Saturn square Moon

Here is another of his paintings I also find beautiful :
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 23, 2022 at 15:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
System message: Post has been written by user FallenAngel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ty it explains alot to me now!
January 23, 2022 at 15:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
=====
It makes sense now thx
January 23, 2022 at 15:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
=====
You are lucky i guess also my sun is scorpio so it is more intense for me and overwhelming that´s why and the arts you posted are so stunning!
January 23, 2022 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FallenAngel
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
العفو
January 24, 2022 at 03:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My melancholy is from tee :194:d :157: and a very similar tee :194:d :159: :142: :143:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »