born on a new moon

January 22, 2022 at 16:54 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) foxyaj
born on a new moon
Hey
I just found out that I was born on a new moon & I wondered how that might have effected me or will effect me?
Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 22:39
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

new moon = subjectivity
full moon = objectivity
January 23, 2022 at 13:06
(Scorpio) Grifon
What kind of new moon ?
It would be better if the moon is AFTER the Sun, not BEFORE. Meaning waxing (crescent) not waning.
But even if it does not grow, a New-Moon (Lunation) is a powerful signature. I agree with the other answer, there is a lot of subjectivity, a lot of ego, self-centeredness. Very much focus, very much pride, stubbornness, and so on.
But the most important part (Sun being glued to the Moon) is the fact that every aspect/transit involving one will obviously involve the other, too - doubling the power, for better or worse.
January 23, 2022 at 13:57
(Taurus) BBlythe
MEH:

Full Moon
(180°08’ Moon Phase Degree)
Culmination, Fulfillment, Illumination, Realization, Experience
January 23, 2022 at 14:03
(Leo) MichelAngelo
Birth on the first day of the New Moon, initiating the period in which the Moon begins to arrive (the "tithi purnima" phase in "Śukla Paksa Chandra" cycle), on Tuesday (and therefore the day of Mars - "Mangala din") and in the hour of the Moon ("Chandra hora"), suggests a strong combination of both the heavenly bodies, and between the seventh and eleventh houses. This combination (and it´s a triple quadrature, including retrograde Mercury) can have a conflict structure, full of dynamism and tensions, expressed in the struggle between the opposing tendencies that make up your character.

First of all, it can therefore mean insistent striving to prove your point in the belief that naming things by their names in face-to-face communication has the best effect, shortening the distance between people you care about, and increasing the distance to those you recognize in this way as hypocritical, unworthy of your trust and attention, which as a result seems to provide you with the psychological comfort you want - at least for a while (Mars in the sign of his lordship, in the "libertarian" house - as the matrix of Aquarius - in Ashvini nakshatra ruled by the southern lunar node (Ketu), which is found in Scorpio, in the sixth house, and in Jyeshtha nakshatra, ruled by Mercury).

On the other hand, the deviating consequences of interactions with others may cause an increase in sarcasticity and cynicism, the cultivation of which is a barrier separating the desire for emotional stabilization from the cruelty of the outside world, which does not seem to be a friendly place to reveal one´s feelings - especially in the face of the feeling of being misunderstood, with oneself as the only faithful listener (the Moon in close conjunction with both the Sun in Uttara Ashadha nakshatra, which is ruled by the Sun, and Mercury, residing in Shravan nakshatra, ruled by the Moon).
January 23, 2022 at 14:33
(Pisces) 11
Yes self centered and subjective, but in your case you have chart ruler Mercury also there conj in 7th house.

You are very much others and partner oriented. I´d say you even attract self centered partner. And you are like tied to him. Others evaluation means a lot to you. And it´s in Capricorn (Moon rules ur 2nd). Strong prints of business partnerships. You´re a serious person, saturn 1st, Aries Mars, u don´t waste time, so I think it fits you.
You´re intuitive and can read people well.

Your health may be a bit weak?
January 23, 2022 at 20:07
(Taurus) BBlythe » 11
is this for me? with the full moon born thing? cause if its for me then yes. my health is weak. i got diabetes for almost 5 years now. thank you!
January 23, 2022 at 20:11
(Pisces) 11 » BBlythe
No it wasn’t for you.

I’m sorryyyy :8: hope it gets better!!
January 23, 2022 at 20:14
(Taurus) BBlythe » 11
ay oki hehehhe. cause it resonates me eh. hehe peace! <3

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022