Triple Gemini

January 21, 2022 at 08:51 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Broomrider13
Triple Gemini
So I am one of these semi rare individuals. My question is to others out there like me. Do you ever sleep &/or rest like the other people you know? I´m asking because I couldn´t be more different than every single person in my life. I absolutely abhor the need for sleep. I do it as little as possible and when I finally do give in its more like a toddler losing the fight to stay awake than a semi grown person choosing to do so. I guess I´m curious about other triple Geminis in general really. I´ve never met another one and am insanely curious about what it would be like to know someone. Any replies would be uber appreciated. Thanks
:13: :173:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 21, 2022 at 12:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My childhood step-father was a double :173:.
My anorexic step-father (who is the reincarnation of the top-mentioned´s father) was a double :173: with :181: Rising.
Air is the most human element!
mutable = adaptable
The movie "John Carter" shows the Warhoons who´s brains are well oxygenated by virtue of being tiny on :155:.
Nitrogen might be a better element to represent air because if we added four more miles to Mount Everest what would be blowing the snow off the top is nitrogen!
Helium hasn´t been thoroughly explored, after all the word "heal" is in helium!
January 21, 2022 at 12:31
(Cancer) Ren'Dorei
Greetings, my gemini stellium can relate to this. There are moment when I can´t close my eyes and thoughts are just getting chaotic as hell, also you have moon in 12th just like me. One and only advice I can give as an aware person with Geminis - meditations, deep breathings.😶 That really helped me 🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »