Transit Jupiter 6th house for a short time, can anyone look at my chart?

January 20, 2022 at 22:12 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Jeannie1931
Transit Jupiter 6th house for a short time, can anyone look at my chart?
Hi ,

Transit Jupiter is transiting my 6th house but for a short time.

I would love to know even with the hard transits to my chart If there could be any chance of some good news.!?

I started working parttime last year booking Billings and invoices. My boss promised me a decent amount of hours. But up until now nothing came of it. I work less than I was promised.

Me being happy not having to work for a shouting and angry boss anymore. My boyfriend said honey even tho your boss isn’t yelling at you , he didn’t keep his promise. Today I asked my boss when will I get to work more hours. He had Al kinds of excuses, and I realized he won’t give me more hours.

I need to hear some good news. Recently I heard my dad has cancer and I’m trying to stay strong and positive. But I notice I’m losing a bit faith here.

Thank you for reading.

Jeannette

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 16:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You have Harmonic five aspects in both geocentric chart and heliocentric chart that means you are meant to have power and creativity; Physical self and "soul".
:182: is the pre-1846 Rulership of :156: and :156: hasn´t declined to take it back when circumstances permit!
:159: may have to be on it´s best behaviour with :156: in :182:!
January 22, 2022 at 16:46
(Leo) Jeannie1931 » Rosincvist
Hi,

Thank you for your reply :)

I decided that I’m going to quit my job and take care of my dad and in a few months I’ll look for a better paying job with more hours. I now only work 2 hours a week while they promised me 30 hours a week.

I’ve heard that before about my chart. But I’ve never felt secure enough to think I could ever do better. That’s why I stayed in my former job for 15 years for a very abusive and dominant boss. I don’t want to do that anymore.

Crossing my fingers i will find a good job.

A sincere thank you

Jeannette

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »