Ok...its a very old subject but I need your experiences about jobs and merc rx

January 19, 2022 at 17:23 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Ok...its a very old subject but I need your experiences about jobs and merc rx
Guys,
I´m loosing my mind over this one. Mercury rx and job offers.
What are your experiences and what did those new job offers during merc rx become?
Did you have bad experiences with mercury direct too? Or are theay all just with merc rx?
I was offered a new job last week and tried to postpone it after 20 february. But seems like the employer wants to hire in the beggining of february...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2022 at 17:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Those of us born with :153: Rx can gloat over the dark victory of "the retrograde" hitting those born with :153: direct harder!
The religion of "work" & "I am my job" is being sunk in a bag of rocks to the bottom of the Marianas trench!
Even though :153: changes direction three times more frequently than the Superior planets the retrograde doesn´t last too long!
January 19, 2022 at 18:06
(Sagittarius) Sus » Rosincvist
How I envy you mercury rx guys :61:
It goes rx 3 to 4 times in a year...how can a direct mercury run their life??? It sucks!
January 20, 2022 at 11:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Sus
`If´ ( and "if" is a dirty word!) I could time travel past seven-eighths of :153: direct time, THEN the shoe would be on the other foot!
January 20, 2022 at 12:32
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Tricky.

Unless you can live with a short-term potential of things.
January 20, 2022 at 14:11
(Virgo) LotusStar
I had to take a job during mercury retrograde, I had to have it signed by the morning on the day it turned direct :/ But it was still retro when I did

Long story short, there was a condition that came with the job that I had to get this certification. The way they explained it, it sounded like no big deal something simple - but later come to find out it’s actually a ton of work to get through!! It’s much harder and more work than was presented. I am genuinely not sure if I would have taken it had I know exactly what it entailed or at least negotiated some other conditions or more money.

Overall it’s not bad it’s still a good job though and I am enjoying it, but there was something hidden about it that only became obvious later.

That being said this has also happened with non retro jobs, where it’s not really what I expect so I guess in a way we can never know the full extent of something until you really get there

My advice is really really do your research and ask questions! If they casually mention something make sure ask for details

Good luck :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »