Zydrunas999 Hello ! :)

January 19, 2022 at 14:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
Zydrunas999 Hello ! :)
Hi, my real name in Lithuanian is Žydrūnas. In this forum i chose nick name - Zydrunas999. I love 9, 7, 3 numbers, because i think they give me luck. All my life i live in Lithuania (Europe), which is near Poland and Belarus. My country is in Europian Union and have euro. Now its snowing and cold in Vilnius, Lithuania.
I registered in this chat, because i love astrology, want to know more about that and also meet new friends. I really love people and can´t live alone... Everyone who want with me to chat whrite me PM and i will give my facebook or other contacts if you want, because there are more convenient to chat.
My :151: is in Pisces, ASC - Aries and the :152:like in Vedic and Western astrology - Saggitarius. I´m catholic, always go to church, very spiritual, love history, to be in nature, love animals. At my home i have a cat :)
I really want to leave my parents, sometimes its hard to live with them, because i have my own opinion. I want to emigrate, but know what kind of countries are good for me. I´ m catholic but i love and interested in many religions. The problem is why its hard to find a job - i take antidepresants from psychiatrist... But one day i will feel better.
In 2015 year i finished Vilnius University (management and accouting studies). Now i´m jobless and don´t know what is the purpose of my life.
Love you guys!!! God bless you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2022 at 15:11
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
https://ibb.co/y5mT6f6 I have also add my picture, get to know me more :D :75:
March 25, 2022 at 01:13
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
:)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions