Full Moon in Cancer tonight.

January 17, 2022 at 16:11 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Full Moon in Cancer tonight.
Rituals: "Melanie said: “Write down what you’re letting go of or why. Close your eyes and visualise and feel yourself cutting energetic cords to what you are releasing." https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl…

We know that when the moon is full, she’ll be opposite Pluto in Capricorn as well as the Sun. And, if we are to believe the ones who study the movements of the cosmos, we know that the Sun is a planet that lends vitality to the planets it is near (though not too near!). What powers does the Sun stir in Pluto? “Pluto reminds us that we all do have ‘a mess.’ It brings out our prima materia from the shadows. It connects us to our ‘shit.’ The base material for psychotherapy and other Plutonian processes,” explains Judy Hall in her book The Hades Moon. “As the alchemical process proceeds, our past experience becomes the breeding ground for insight and experience.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/…

"This full moon in Cancer invites you to stand up for your needs, your comfort, and your security. Who or what has been standing in the way of peace for you? Confrontations that arise during this time have likely been brewing for a long time. Mercury will also be retrograde in Aquarius during this full moon, inviting us to rehash issues from the past and release what’s necessary to move forward."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/…

Played back at ~ 76,51% :79:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2022 at 17:12
(Aries) nutelina
"This Lunation

Now that we’ve discussed the individual components of this lunation, let’s get into its overall influence and energy.

Your feeling of safety is very important right now. This is an emotionally fraught Full Moon, bringing rise to old feelings, nostalgia, deep sadness, and deep love. Now more than ever, you are being called to honor your intuitive and emotional bodies. Anything that you’ve been stuffing down or suppressing will be brought to the surface. For that reason, it’s essential that you establish a baseline of stability in your external world, so that you can properly care for the vibrant world inside you."

"This Full Moon will help you show your deepest desires, perhaps ones that you may have kept hidden until this moment.

Moreover, this period will feel like it’s the right time to let aside all inhibitions and fears, and instead focus solely on what one can do to accomplish their dreams.

From the inner world, all their ideas have to be put into practice into the outer world, and this takes ambition, determination, confidence, and the emotional intensity to never give up, and keep on dreaming."

"The Cancers natives will now easily take on certain responsibilities and social roles, both in their circle of friends, as well as in a familial context. They can be the protector, assuring the security of loved ones, the one who always calms down the atmosphere when things start going south, or the individual who always comes with new ideas, the innovator."

"Romance

Romantically speaking, during the Cancer Full Moon, one will have their emotions on the edge, just waiting for a small impulse to overflow.

In what direction that will happen remains to be seen, but what matters is that the potential for romance was never this big.

People could meet someone, and in just a few days, they could directly jump over a few stages, and irredeemably fall in love, plan their marriage and future life together.

It’s also a great time for natives of all signs to ask themselves some questions pertaining to their relationship, like what it is they’re going to do next, if it’s worth it at all, maybe prepare for taking it to the next level, and so on."

https://i.thehoroscope.co/full-moon…

I like these questions! https://www.moonology.com/full-moon…

This is so nice:

"Cancer is a feminine and manifesting sign. Cancer is the family, the roots, the womb of creation, the safe, nurturing space where life is formed. Cancer is the source, the root cause, the deeper truth.

Our home, family, parents, our culture of origin are deeper truths that cannot be questioned. We cannot change our parents (even if we’d like to). We cannot erase hundreds and thousands of years of cultural conditioning.

Of course, we cannot remain trapped in the past either. Capricorn (Cancer’s alter ego) asks us to continuously reinvent ourselves. But we can only do this when we know where we’ve come from.

Cancer is a cardinal, initiating sign. The Full Moon in Cancer can be that turning point that will set your life in a new direction, a direction that is truer, more authentic, and more inspirational to you. It is about time. A new year and new adventures await you."

https://astrobutterfly.com/2020/12/…

"This sign is very intuitive and connected to one’s own emotions. They usually have no problem in indulging in drama and tears. We may even say that they consider crying as a serious cleansing ritual. Therefore, Full Moon in Cancer will provide very deep existential crisis in most people.

If the energy is not well worked, we are likely to have even childish attitudes. All because Cancer is also a sign that knows how to manipulate emotions to gain the attention of the other. Crying crisis and immaturity are very common at this time.

Full Moon in Cancer: learn to grow up

Maybe the Full Moon in Cancer comes to show what Cancer does not like to hear: we are alone. Yes, as much as we have friends and family, we must remember that deep down we always end up relying on ourselves.

Life requires that we have a position of independence at various times. We can not rely on others for everything.

These phrases may sound harsh, but it is not necessary to be like this. This is a sweet moon that reminds us that we need to grow, but without leaving our roots aside. We should always value those who are with us and take care of each other. That way, walking together, we will go further."

https://www.wemystic.com/full-moon-…

"Pluto is the most powerful planet in astrology, ruling death, rebirth, and transformation – and that’s just what Pluto opposite this moon wants to do – to help you to allow all those things that no longer serve you to die away so that you can be reborn and make considerable change and transformation in your life.

Once a year the sun meets Pluto in the sky, and for the full moon in cancer to be happening at the same time and opposite this is so, so significant. When the sun meets Pluto in their once a year conjunction it illuminates anything that you have been hiding from, deeply hidden fears and emotions and all the ways in which you don’t allow yourself to shine and be who you are.

Under this full moon it’s time to stop giving your power away to other people and beliefs and stories that hold you back. It’s time to stop giving power to the voices of doubt and fear. It’s time to stop giving power to the voice that tells you “It’s ok for them’ or “I’ll do what I really want to do when this or if that”. It’s time to discover your inner power and strength and the part that you must play in the creation of your own life. It’s time to know yourself."

https://www.kirstygallagher.com/blo…
January 17, 2022 at 18:05
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
January 17, 2022 at 21:13
(Aries) nutelina » Hermetic Dreamer
Hi there, thank you. Well for us ruled by the moon... :6: We are called ´lunatics´ after all.
January 17, 2022 at 21:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Interesting. Thanks N.

I´ve got :152: :192: :160: Natal. I´ll have my antenni up to see what I can pick up. :97:
January 17, 2022 at 22:01
(Capricorn) Whitefluffy » nutelina
"Under this full moon it’s time to stop giving your power away to other people and beliefs and stories that hold you back. It’s time to stop giving power to the voices of doubt and fear. It’s time to stop giving power to the voice that tells you “It’s ok for them’ or “I’ll do what I really want to do when this or if that”. It’s time to discover your inner power and strength and the part that you must play in the creation of your own life. It’s time to know yourself."

Thank you for your post and especially for these empowering words. Today is the day of my new solar return, so I have my Plutonian work cut out for me... :27:
January 17, 2022 at 22:13
(Cancer) scorpiocrab
Thank you very much for this. :78:
January 17, 2022 at 23:01
(Aries) nutelina » Whitefluffy
Oh, is it? It´s a special day today in more respects than I thought! For example I later realised it is also Moonday / Lundi.
January 17, 2022 at 23:04
(Aries) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
Natal Aspects - Moon conjunct Pluto | LUA ASTROLOGY

https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2013…

"The Moon conjunct Pluto in the natal chart bestows an intense emotional nature. There is a powerful drive to be loved which may be motivated by a deep insecurity stemming from childhood years. Life needs to be felt mind, body and soul so superficial connection is passed over in favour of profound experience."

Well I don´t know about that but it was the first one that sounded convincing.
January 18, 2022 at 01:19
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nutelina
That´s interesting, but I´ve got opposition, not conjunction. I read some of it anyway. Def some similarities.

:37:
January 18, 2022 at 01:27
(Scorpio) OS*
I like this! thank you nutelina :64:
January 18, 2022 at 01:53
(Sagittarius) Sagit
:5:Full Moon in my 8th.

I´m going to leave it all behind.

I´m going to let it go.

Every square inch of it.

Full Moon inconjunct natal Chiron.

Undercover of the night, incognito disappearance.

:36:
January 18, 2022 at 02:54
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hello from 🇨🇿 Prague Dejvice :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 18, 2022 at 12:09
(Cancer) regmd
Thankyou. Full moon blessings to everyone 🥰♋
January 19, 2022 at 21:13
(Aries) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
Ah, I overlooked.
January 19, 2022 at 21:18
(Aries) nutelina » Petr9
Nice, I was expecting a picture, thank you. Is there a full resolution version? And was the moon at ´12 noon´ above you at full moon? It wasn´t here, still amazing to watch how much light came of that white titanium oxide ball haha. https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2011/…
January 19, 2022 at 21:19
(Aries) nutelina » Sagit
While still thinking about 8th house stuff :12: :115:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »