Which placement/aspect do you think is the most present in my chart?

January 17, 2022 at 00:37 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) yourshawty

my placements are kinda everywhere, so I can’t really say which placement or aspects influences me the most.

I love when people can relate to their sun sign, but virgo is like one of the last zodiac signs that match my personality

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2022 at 01:21
(Virgo) rohini moon
in Vedic, you´re a Leo Sun..

Virgo rising with Mercury on the ASC, though..

Purva Phalgunni Sun, very creative, coupled with Chitra as ASC nakshatra... I can´t imagine a person with those doing something other than art, creative endeavors as a career. even acting. Chart ruler Mercury -exalted- on ASC.. you´ll look young even at 90. :1:
January 17, 2022 at 02:03
(Scorpio) Kisses
Exalted Mercury in 1st house is going to be really strongly present in your life because Mercury also gets directional strength in the 1st house
January 17, 2022 at 13:57
(Leo) Anni23
A Lot of people relate heavily to their moon signs

Either way (in vedic or western) you have virgo, on your asc with vedic

Also your Venus is in Leo, so you have quite a bit of fire
January 18, 2022 at 01:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The three previous responders didn´t mention planet to planet aspects; I go now to the "Extended Settings" I reduce orb to one degree so as to be exact I highlight :161:, :164:, & :163: then I wonder if Asc. should really be highlighted because of time possibly being some Doctor´s incomprehensible scrawl!
I go down the column of minor aspects to be checked-off so the result is very different from Rosicrucian Astrology!
You have three harmonic five aspects giving you above average creativity and power.
:153: is a good ways away from the :151: protecting your mentality!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »