Aspects to random degrees

January 16, 2022 at 12:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Aspects to random degrees
Hello,
I was wondering if Astro-Seek or any other website you know of, has the capability of measuring aspects (transit and natal) to a specific point in the chart (i.e. random). For example, checking natal aspects to 17 :180: 50, or transits in relation to it.

This is in relation to the Lots.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2022 at 17:38
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Hey Sean,
I´m not sure if it´s exactly what you are looking for but I just checked astro.com, and it is possible there to draw up a chart which will give you several of the Arabic parts plus current transits (I think it´s not possible there to get it for example for a year - but ofc you may yourself change the date from the current one).

1. Go to Extended chart selection
2. Under Chart drawing style you choose "Arabic/Al-Biruni"
3. When the chart has been drawn up, at the right-hand of the wheel click "+transits"
4. Then open the PDF Additional tables. There you will find more Lots, and at the bottom there will be the transits.

January 16, 2022 at 18:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ways_of_Leavin'
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks!
I will check that asap
January 16, 2022 at 18:19
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Seanfhear
:) You´re welcome.
It doesn´t include transits to *all* of the Lots, but to these ones:
#a Fortune h 14°36´47" 7 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 16°13´26" S
#b Spirit d 5°32´24" 4 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 23°19´32" N
#c Necessity d 19° 8´58" 5 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 22° 4´26" N
#d Eros h 1° 0´12" 7 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 11°49´27" S
#e Courage e 20°44´11" 6 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 14°34´57" N
#f Nemesis i 24°58´24" 9 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 23°20´46" S
#g Victory a 12°16´57" 1 0" 0° 0´ 0" N 4°51´16" N

And, I suppose it is the Lot of Fortune/Spirit/Eros you would be interested in, right ?

It was my first time seeing the PDF file for this chart (Al-Biruni one) - to my amusement it calculates perhaps 50 different Lots for you..! Though I am not quite sure how to use them yet...
January 16, 2022 at 18:40
=====
Thanks. I was just checking it.
and actually I was looking for more free-style, as I´m interested in other Lots than the conventional ones. Even when one would understand the Lots, one would be able to "create" new ones.
Well, probably I have to work it the old way and calculate things by hand hehe
January 16, 2022 at 18:53
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Seanfhear
I see... had some suspicion... then unfortunately I can´t think of anything. :41:
January 16, 2022 at 19:05
=====
it´s ok :)
it´s something for the future to look at, I need to clean my mind a bit from other tasks that are already pending hehe
January 17, 2022 at 13:14
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
It´s rounded to whole degrees (so it´s not completely exact), but you can try "Sensitive degrees" feature

It´s available in Current planets and now also in Birth chart calculator (at the bottom of the page)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/b…

Just check the 17° and 18° degree rows ... and Capricorn sign
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 17, 2022 at 13:18
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Petr9
astro.com allows something similar in circular chart

if you select "Jakubowitz style":

Extended Chart Selection > Chart drawing style > Jakubowitz style

you can get the circular chart with all these sensitive degrees and their aspects
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 17, 2022 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Thanks!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »