me and my brothers (vedic)

January 16, 2022 at 09:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user survivorman, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

me and my brothers (vedic)
those who have siblings, do you ever think you and your siblings have certain signs for a reason or lessons ? I have 5 younger brothers, 4 of us are close in age and the youngest one is still a toddler.

I find it interesting that me and one sibling are libra´s, two are virgo´s, the other two are capricorns.

all 6 of us have close birthdays as well.

I noticed common traits from my libra brother, we play mediator in situations within the 6 of us. We calm down the family when fights arise. the two capcirons are the hardest workers out of all of us. the oldest virgo cares the most about his public image/ will try to perfect things and im seeing the same trait in the youngest one as he ages haha.

I ask because im a strong believer in ancestors protecting you/guiding you. the women in my dads family tend to have ONLY boys or Majority of the kids are boys.

I researched my family history and also found out last summer my great grandfather was the first black male to own a farm in California. He had many brothers that shared the same sign as well. A couple brothers were pastors and one a Mayor of a town in California.

I have a couple of cousins that played in the NFL/CFL.

There´s a common thing i noticed as well, the men in my family will migrate the whole family around every 50 years. My family history dates back to Ireland/UK and Congo.

I never knew of this since i grew up with my moms family, so i just wonder sometimes if we were given certain signs for a reason, if that makes sense.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2022 at 11:31
(Scorpio) ComradePole
YES, definetly, i do see patterns in my natal chart and my brother´s and we were born almost 10 years apart. I feel like we have similar urges in regards to how aproach our lifes and family but we might express them differently because I´m mostly air (aquarius) and he is mostly fire (aries) and use different methods but i do see resemblance. I´m a scorpio and my brother is a cancer (water suns) we both have moon in aquarius, mars in the 1st, and the sun square uranus in the same orb.
January 16, 2022 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ComradePole
System message: Post has been written by user survivorman, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i thought i was the only one! do you feel like you guys have a certain purpose ?
January 16, 2022 at 20:44
(Aquarius) makidal
i wondered the same thing, i only have a brother three years younger. i am aquarius sun and rising and he has aquarius in the moon. always wondered if there was a connection in the chart
January 16, 2022 at 21:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » makidal
=====
do you ever try linking life events that happened within the two of you or your parents for answers ?

I try analyzing life events and past situations too see connections in our charts to see if theirs lessons.
January 16, 2022 at 21:32
(Aquarius) makidal » survivorman
no i didn´t, i wouldn´t know how to do it even if i wanted to lol
January 17, 2022 at 00:16
(Scorpio) OS*
my family is gemini moons. between brother sister and myself. all 3 moons in each nakshatra respectively. mrigashira, ardra and punarvasu. it is very interesting that we´re all gemini moons but charts are different, and dashas or time periods also different.

in numerology, we´re all life path 11/2. which I also think doesn´t happen very often. in our numerology charts, pinnacles are different, name numbers also different.

it´s curious life happens that way sometimes, but there´s such a divergence between us im not sure I see the correlation. if anything, it really shows me how much lunar mansions are important! :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »