Tonga Vulcano

January 16, 2022 at 01:43 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Georgiana27
Tonga Vulcano
Can anyone see if there´s any aspect for the moment of the explosion?
15.01.2022 04:10 GMT time

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2022 at 01:54
(Pisces) Georgiana27
In the chart the major aspects i can see are
Moon Square Neptune(with an incoming full moon and Neptune in Pisces)

Mars square Neptune, Mars fire/explosion, Neptune water..

That´s what I can see, let me know if there´s anyone good at this ✌️
January 16, 2022 at 05:07
(Taurus) s81 » Georgiana27
Lady, you started the analysis the right way: since it´s a (mostly, 99,9% at least) submarine volcano Neptune is the most relevant thing to look at the chart.
Mars is one of the triggers (the others being the Moon and the house cusps) since is one of the fastest moving object forming the t-square shown in the chart.

When looking for volcanic activity, checking Vulkano (Pluto) is mandatory, that in this case is being reached (and burned) by the Sun and in sextile to Neptune (sea).

A hint for natural disasters is ALWAYS look for Lilith (both Mean and True, due to the calculation problem you can´t be sure where is exactly so analyzing both is always the best bet). The Mean calculation is still conjunct the Moon which (since it has "memory") it´s "charged" of the irrational natural forces of Lilith right by the moment of opposing Mars and squaring Neptune. The True calculation of Lilith is in trine with Saturn, the disposer of Pluto in Capricorn. Another thing to mention about Saturn, is that it´s being reached by Mercury, the disposer of the Moon and Lilith in Gemini.

As for the houses the most relevant things to mention are, obviously, shown with the most precise systems: Placidus or Topocentric. In this case at that specific moment the 2nd house cusp was in partile fashion with Pluto and still conjunct to the Sun, plus the lunar nodes were in partile conjunction with the 6-12 houses axis (which is relevant since is a hidden volcano). I mentioned the 2nd house cusp as relevant since it´s analog to Taurus (so to Gaia, so to the Earth, yes this planet), which is being transited by Uranus, and which ruler Venus is retrograde in Capricorn... yes, activating Uranus in Taurus via a trine. Btw, for some reason, Uranus in the first half of Taurus is a persistent fire starter (during this past years parts of Amazonas, California, Australia, etc were constantly on fire), I guess it has to do with the conjunctions to the Pleiades but didn´t study that fact in detail (yet), and might be in some way also related to the square to Saturn (structures -specially vertical ones-, trees, forests, etc).
January 16, 2022 at 06:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Internet (fiber-optic) failure was 6:40 p.m. local time; Astro-Seek gives first choice to local time.
Tonga should be listed as 21 dg. south here & I didn´t get the correct island; If it were Tcheque Polynesia it would have been at the top of the list!
January 16, 2022 at 08:21
(Virgo) ChrisB503
Hi Georgianna,

I am researching the U.S. Pluto return, which directed my attention to the :157: :191: :160: transit of Jan. 12, 2020. Interestingly, there was a major volcanic eruption that day, the Taal volcano in the Philippines. With :151: again in the same degrees of :180:, it may be worth examining these two events in greater depth for correlations.

Good luck with your inquiry!

Best,

CHris

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »