mahadashas ~ vedic astrology

January 15, 2022 at 01:48 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
mahadashas ~ vedic astrology
hello*

this is inspired from the replies I received today in an other forum post. the tread is deleted; I just really didn´t see the point in keeping as I got really lost in details ~ tho, much appreciate those who had helped me, thank you!

Im currently in Saturn Dasha and Mercury will be in the next 2years.

saturn is square to my moon. I read afflicted saturn, during saturn dasha brings major difficulties, setbacks, illness like skin and bone problems, fractures, rheumatism. Saturn has given me a good career boost and prosperity during this period but also I’ve had some of the problems I’ve listed.

mercury in my chart is afflicted by the nodes, and I read this period “could” bring mental tensions, anxiety, instability and indecisiveness. loss in business. . .

does any one have advice or tips how to prepare for this period?

any healthy lifestyle habits I could incorporate during mercury dasha, to make this period more favourable. something I could perhaps start putting in practice now?

any advice or experiences shared is much appreciated.🙏🦋🌼

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2022 at 14:54
(Scorpio) OS*
mercury mahadasha :153:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 15, 2022 at 18:01
(Scorpio) OS*
I like this. it´s good advice imo, https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

by remembering what happened on Saturn/Rahu antardasha, on exact start date had an argument with my ex and things became very hostile afterwards, leading to breakup. probably would´ve been best to direct my energy elsewhere on that day. . .
YouTube
YouTube
January 16, 2022 at 18:18
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Your Saturn is exalted in Libra and conjunct both benefics. That might explain why your Saturn chapter turned out to be ultimately favourable. With Saturn aspecting your 10th house Moon and ruling your 4th house and 5th house, this career of yours may have helped you strengthen your home life and your hobbies.

Your sophisticated and conventional Libran career which was built during Saturn Dasha could give rise to new in-depth and unconventional Scorpio business activities in Mercury Dasha (Mercury trine MC, Mercury conjunct Uranus). Your Mercury, ruling the 9th house and the 12th house, will use these areas of life (higher knowledge, foreign travel) for the agendas of the 2nd house (personal ressources).

Mercury is squaring your Nodes from the "point of commitment". It´s the point which brings, in retrograde motion, the South Node towards the North Node. What does that mean ? Events will come into your life that will force you to detach from the comfort zone of your natal South Node. This reconsideration of your old skills will bring you closer to the North Node. Hence the business strategies of Mercury dasha will only be able to thrive once you start working in a team (11th house North Node). And sudden events will accelerate this learning process (Mercury conjunct Uranus, Mercury trine Vertex). A healing process will be needed in the area of business and shared finances before you manage to optimize your personal gains (Mercury opposite Chiron in the 8th house).
January 16, 2022 at 18:54
(Scorpio) OS* » Psyle
hi, I appreciate you looking into my chart. will consider what you´ve wrote, thank you.

saturn first house in virgo, also in charge or my 5th-6th houses. but its square my moon, and aspected by my mars in 3rd. saturn looks at 3rd, 7th and 10th positions for its placement. I also have kendrapathi dosha, which I need to research more about.

jupiter mahadasha did bring good periods but also very very difficult ones as well. jupiter is afflicted by saturn and square moon, I really messed with the wrong crowd during that dasha. . .

do you use joytish sidereal, nakshatras with tropical astrology ?
January 16, 2022 at 19:18
(Scorpio) OS*
Guru Komilla Sutton is so inspiring!

this 4 part series has quite a lot of useful information on Shani dashas, and i love her approach.🌼🙏✨

natal saturn, part one

dasha of saturn, part two

saturn transit, part three

saturn remedies, part four
YouTube
YouTube
January 16, 2022 at 19:35
(Sagittarius) Psyle » OS*
That´s right my delineations of Joytish are done with tropical signs, the placidus house system and sidereal nakshatras.

Your Jupiter, being in the 12th house and obstructed by Saturn, can only mature at a later stage in your life. This must have created difficult times during your early Jupiter dasha period. The wrong crowd could perhaps have come from Jupiter being conjunct to Venus in Virgo (its fall) and in the 12th house (marginalized people).
January 16, 2022 at 19:45
(Scorpio) OS* » Psyle
as for my placements, I relate much more to my vedic chart.

venus, jupiter and saturn in first ~ jupiter ruling my 4th, 7th houses. moon in 10th, gemini.
January 16, 2022 at 19:54
(Scorpio) OS* » Psyle
how mysterious is this universe! :61:

I just noticed you have Ardra moon like me. also moon right now is in Gemini, Ardra Nakshatra.

love this sync. haha. happy lunar return! 🌚⛈
January 16, 2022 at 20:37
(Sagittarius) Psyle » OS*
Yes I did notice that too! Ardra is such a crazy nakshatra :22:

Which also means that I also went through Jupiter and Saturn dasha like you.

Though for me, with such a strong sensitivity, there is no doubt that I have a Cancer Moon (instead of a Gemini Moon). External events trigger unconscious automatic showers of emotions (Cancer), not showers of thoughts (Gemini).

Yesterday when the Moon entered tropical Cancer, I was sitting at the cinema, and my feelings (needs of safety, bodily sensations) started to light up all of a sudden. As if my body was plugged in to a power house. I felt a deep urge to protect and nurture myself.

Happy lunar return to you too! :152:
January 16, 2022 at 21:18
(Scorpio) OS* » Psyle
how was jupiter mahadasha for you? and you are still in Saturn, no? 🤔

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »