What are the placements/aspects of animal lovers ??

January 13, 2022 at 22:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
What are the placements/aspects of animal lovers ??
🐶🐱🐢🐹🐭🐰🐓🐥🐦🐑

The question is in the title

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 23:03
(Aries) nutelina
Cancer.
January 14, 2022 at 02:17
(Leo) amanda64
cancer and scorpio
January 14, 2022 at 02:42
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Venus in the 6th.
January 14, 2022 at 09:37
(Virgo) Etherealmind » nutelina
Hmmm it depends a lot I think cause I know several people having Cancer Moon and Sun and they don´t specially like animals. I mean, they like animals and will never hurt them but that´s it.
January 14, 2022 at 09:42
(Virgo) Etherealmind » amanda64
Scorpio :O ?? You know many Scorpio people being animal lovers ??

I don´t know many Scorpio personally but my father who has a Scorpio Sun + stellium really likes animals yes !!

We´re fan of Japanese otters at home :61: :61: :61: :61:
January 14, 2022 at 09:43
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Sagit
Yeaaah at least one person mentioning a Virgo placement :62::30:

I agree with you hehe
January 14, 2022 at 10:13
(Aries) nutelina » Etherealmind
Cancer Sun is not Cancer rising or Cancer moon, so indeed it depends. The Sun is a good position for fire, the moon for water... For rising I don´t know! I think the others here will have more insight. I´m curious myself too.
January 14, 2022 at 10:13
You have otters? I loeeeeveee otters! Watching the dodo...
January 14, 2022 at 23:39
Noooo we don´t have otters at home hehe we only watch videos of japanese otters hahaha. Somehow I would feel bad to have otters as pets. They´re still considered as "wild" animals which are supposed to live by the rivers so in their natural environment.
January 15, 2022 at 07:49
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I have no idea what this constellation is, but it can definitely be found in my natal chart.

However, I have noticed that If the 6th house is ruled by Saturn, the approach to animals can be a little less emotional, even if one has a strong Cancer sign in the cosmogram.
January 15, 2022 at 09:13
(Virgo) Aren Levi
6th house connected to Moon, Sun, Rahu, Venus even Mars is known to like small animals.
January 15, 2022 at 21:29
For sure I agree, but some otters just lost their parents, were brought up by humans and cannot go back to the wild. But best is to release them anyway.
January 15, 2022 at 21:58
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have loved animals my entire life...started bugging my parents for animals at 4 years old. got my first cat at 5 years old..

hasn´t ever been a period in my life where I didn´t have animals. I can´t imagine a more miserable experience, actually. They bring such happiness and joy to my life.. losing them is awful, but i look at it as a privilege to have had all of them in my life. they become family, it is no different.

I have had many Sun in Virgo friends my entire life, and they all too loved animals..
on the other side of the coin, I have known people who were NOT virgo´s but had planets in their 6th house, they were not keen on animals, actually..

so it depends.. I have always been highly suspicious of people who don´t like animals, I always thought they were born lowly evolved - least the ones I have come across.. I also think these people lack empathy.. taking care of animals teaches compassion and empathy, to not like them, just gives me, negative vibes..

my 2 cents.
January 15, 2022 at 22:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I love animals.

The sixth house is the house of small domestic animals.

I have Saturn in the sixth. This is supposed to mean I don’t like small animals.

That’s completely wrong with me. I have loved animals my whole life.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 15, 2022 at 22:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
How can people not like animals?

I am in complete agreement with You.

As You say , having animals is a pure , simple joy.
January 15, 2022 at 23:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
I can see why you´re an animal lover, LM, in your vedic chart..

uttara phalgunni as the asc nakshatra.. jupiter exalted in the 11th house along with Moon.. the 11th house is also connected to animals.. :1:

not liking animals always makes me think of the movie "meet the parents" when DeNiro´s character was extremely suspicious of Ben Stiller´s character for his disdain for cats. . he bluntly says: "Greg, why don´t you like cats?"

I´ve asked people that same question regarding all animals - not just cats.. I just don´t get it :63:
January 16, 2022 at 09:16
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Venus conjunct Neptune is the one that stands the most out to me. Often I saw people with this aspect were animal right defenders. Maybe to some extent Venus in Pisces. I would think Moon or Venus in H6 (like Aren suggested) could be another one.
January 16, 2022 at 11:46
(Virgo) Etherealmind » (dragonfly)
Hmm maybe Saturn 6th house indeed but I think there always has to be at least 2-3 aspects/placements in the natal chart to assert a possible tendency.
January 16, 2022 at 11:48
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
You mean animals in general or only small animals hehe :37: :1: ??
January 16, 2022 at 11:52
If baby otters are orphans and people can take care of them well I understand yes :):)
January 16, 2022 at 12:05
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
I would say small animals, pets

Coming from my own experience - small animals and pets are for love

big animals are to be hunted
January 16, 2022 at 12:09
(Virgo) Etherealmind » rohini moon
Yeah it seems like you like animals :):)

I don´t know if it can be seen through vedic astrology but each time I see an animal wherever it is I naturally have the need to get closer and pet it :61::61:

Yeah I feel like Virgo Sun tend to naturally like animals !!

"I have always been highly suspicious of people who don´t like animals, I always thought they were born lowly evolved - least the ones I have come across.. I also think these people lack empathy.. taking care of animals teaches compassion and empathy, to not like them, just gives me, negative vibes.."

I have a similar opinion :):) but I could also read about some people appreciating animals but not necessarily children and this is not good either. I think that someone empathetic is someone liking as much children as animals. No need to have children to like them ofc but I had read about an old famous french actress who did so much for animals creating associations, struggling with animal hunting and so many others projects helping animals but she neglected her son. Well, this is another discussion :):).
January 16, 2022 at 12:11
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
"big animals are to be hunted"

Why should they be hunted ?
January 16, 2022 at 12:14
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Leo Moon
I love his lil paws :61: :61:

His name is Tussy or Tutsy right ??
January 16, 2022 at 12:15
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
Hunted when there is a reason of course, like food or trophy.
But i think it is not that hard to realize that.

Or would you like to have deer as a pet ? :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »