Career help

January 12, 2022 at 18:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) astonishingaquarius
Career help
Hey y’all I would love to hear your opinion/advice about career or job situations based on my chart. https://ibb.co/4ZqNvQn

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2022 at 04:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Powerful Soul (heliocentric)
You are bound to have some success at much of what you do with no retrogrades!
January 13, 2022 at 18:58
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Your 10th ruler is Saturn, 10th house is in Aquarius. Saturn is sitting in 12th house in Aries.

What I can tell is there will be delay in career and whatever you choose, you´ll be dealing with foreigners or move to a foreign place. You could also be working in a office or a isolated place or just like to work alone.

Saturn here also delays sleep and bed pleasures. But you´ll be committed to your work and take it seriously and would want to rush things professionally.

Jupiter is there in 12th with Saturn. Rules your 8th house. 12th house is 5th from 8th. Social media comes to mind. Whatever you´ll do will be fun for you and a source of entertainment. Definitely occult like tarot or astrology or palmistry etc. And motivational speaking or become a teacher/guide of sorts.

Moon Mercury in Aquarius in 10th, mind and logic in air sign, high iq level. Mentally active and present in matters of career, will be curious about it.

3rd ruler Cancer moon in 10th, emotional about humanity, a humanitarian. Working for the good of people, NGO´s. Social justice warriors.

5th ruler Virgo mercury in 10th, career related to education, creativity expressed in professional life. Perfectionist at work.

Moon Mercury gives you good writing skills that leaves an impression. Words have power here. You will speak your mind alot.

12th ruler Aries Mars is in 11th house in Pisces, good martial arts especially taekvondo. Making money from physical activities.

btw this info is surface level, 100 more things could be said but gives you a general sense.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »