Return to Old Job?

January 11, 2022 at 15:05 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) celestialbody22
Return to Old Job?
I left my construction job of 3 years on August 3, 2021 and they have since then kept trying to bring me back. I refused many offers, but this week I will be sitting down to listen to an old colleague who wants to offer me a position again. When I left I was making 52 and at this new job I am making 62, and will not accept anything less than 72 if I decide to go back.

Money aside, is this something that looks okay to do?? I know mercury will be retrograde Friday.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 11, 2022 at 16:57
(Scorpio) Apolodor
Hello,

I find it interesting with your Scorpio Ascendant. Here is one theory I heard some years ago from a very good local astrologer. However, I couldn´t find more information about it online. If a Scorpio ends up or leaves something, it would be better not to return to that thing or to that place. Scorpios should keep moving forward.

I know a couple of Scorpios returning to their previous jobs, but they didn´t last there for long. I also know a couple where someone was a Scorpio: they broke up and got back together after two years, but it didn´t end so well, so they got separated again.

On the other hand, I know other Scorpios returning to previous jobs, and people and everything was fine.

I guess this is coming from the fact that Scorpio is associated with transformation, so going back to something from your past will be similar to transforming yourself back to a previous version of yours. If that makes any sense...

I was wondering if you have experienced something similar, or maybe others can share their experience about this?

However, if you are going to a different role it should be fine if you consider this theory.
January 11, 2022 at 17:25
(Sagittarius) Sagit » Apolodor
I´ve had many jobs in my life. Many.

I have returned to 3 of those jobs.

The problems that were present when I left were still there when I was re-hired.

2 of them were for more money. 1 was less money but better benefits; which I used (dental).

It´s really more of a "head space" type of thing or an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Do things and people really change? Is money really that important?

Choices,choices!!
January 11, 2022 at 19:18
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Sagit
I am torn!! I feel like while I have more peace and less stress, I am emotionally unfulfilled and physically restless where I currently am. I dont know what to do.
January 11, 2022 at 19:21
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Apolodor
Interesting about the scorpio reference. I typically do leave things behind once I close the chapter, but I feel restless and claustrophobic where I am now. I feel like Im having an identity crisis here.
January 11, 2022 at 19:28
(Sagittarius) Sagit » celestialbody22
Can you discern which has a more propitious future?

What are your fundamental needs?

Do you want a fat bank account? Start a family, have a child?

Life is what you make it. I know you´re a few years past your Saturn Return.

Check your Mars.

What do you want!!!!

Eta: Mars opp Moon. Man, what a dilemma. I trust you will make a righteous choice.
January 19, 2022 at 17:17
(Sagittarius) Sus » celestialbody22
I´ve been reading that go back to an old job during mercury rx is a really good thing...
January 19, 2022 at 19:02
(Taurus) s81 » celestialbody22
"I typically do leave things behind" ... "I feel like Im having an identity crisis" ...

That sounds very much to the South Node transiting your 1st house.

About settling a deal now, within Mercury retrogradation it´s much safer not to do it now, since unexpected outcomes can arouse in the future. It´s much simpler if you listen the offer and ask time to decide. With Mercury direct it´s much simpler to analyze the deal.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »