Transit hit anxiety?

January 10, 2022 at 22:27 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) ReaDea
Transit hit anxiety?
Hello everyone,
I need help to understand what is activating my health anxiety for past 14th months (from December 2020 till now). Period from June till end of November was especially hard - paralyzing fear and anxiety attacks, it haven´t happen before. I had Sat conj Asc 3x last year, but it doesn´t match with the worst periods. P.S. all attacks had some valid reason that produce strange symptoms (unusual, tingeling, swollen tonsils, hives etc).
Can someone tell me is there some trigger aspect and how long is this going to last?
I´m confused because my 6th is empty.
Thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 11, 2022 at 14:33
(Taurus) s81
Transiting Neptune (nothing more fuzzy and unclear like this planet) started to square your natal Venus (wellness) during 2020 and stills applying for some time more. Monitor your transits and see how it changes when starts separating and more important, when it fades away.

Also the Moon, which rules your 6th house (health), started progressing over Lilith (which has an erratic behaviour) and the South Node (both currently inside the progressed 6th house). Check your progressions to see how things change as it moves away.
January 11, 2022 at 15:13
(Gemini) ReaDea » s81
Thank you very much for your reply. :1:
I will check them (I always give a look to progressed planets, I didn´t know how progressed houses work).
Oh my, I guess it will be unforgetable when transit Neptune start to square my Moon. That gemini stelium makes everything last longer.
January 12, 2022 at 22:14
(Leo) Jeannie1931
Hi ReaDea,

Im not a professional, just starting to learn. But to me your chart looks like someone who feels burdened or conflicted. With a huge stellium in Gemini that would make you super intelligent and quite smart. Neptune is squaring your stellium in Gemini, a fog that is being cast. When i had Neptune square my Neptune I questioned everything that was going on in my life.

What are you questioning? You know that fear is a bad task master right ? I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks too since last year. I use aconitum ( homeopathic) tablets. And de drops of bach remedy ( rock rose) these helped me ease my panic attacks. I guess with a stellium in Gemini your mind is always in racing mode. You have a lot of air in your chart and that can cause overthinking. Take things one step at a time. Situations that can’t be changed , adapt and be flexible.

Uranus is now in your 3rd if I look correctly and that can also cause unrest of the mind. Since it’s a mental house.

Your feelings Are created by thoughts. Try to change your thoughts, even it’s a slightly better feeling one.

I’m sorry for my English it’s not my native language. But you get my point.

Lots of light and strength to you!

Jeannette
January 12, 2022 at 23:23
(Gemini) ReaDea » Jeannie1931
Thank you very much Jeannette :1:
I really appreciate your reply.
I took Valerian drops when I had that paralyzing episodes, later I started wood hiking and meditation (before 2021 I have never had so much focus to perform meditation nor I was interested in hiking). Currently I manage to control somehow, thoughts find their way, though. Guess I should seek homeopathic remedies.

I wish you all the best :27:
January 13, 2022 at 15:35
(Pisces) Tinytorpedo
Pluto has been squaring your sun, and is coming up on squaring your chiron and your moon; but also I have heard that pluto transiting the 12th house is rough, mentally. You also had saturn squaring your natal pluto not too long ago. I feel a lot of these transits are causing a transformation of identity, or a forcing of you to let go of habits and thought processes that no longer serve you. Im merely an amateur but these are things that I see in your transit chart. For me any transits involving saturn or pluto always cause me to have anxiety, as I am not the biggest fan of change. Considering how much mutable energy you have, you may be better at going with the flow than I, but all of your gemini in your chart may make you prone to anxiety anyway.
January 13, 2022 at 22:46
(Gemini) ReaDea » Tinytorpedo
Thank you very much for the reply.
Yes, that Pluto is very heavy now. I really hoped that when it separated by 2 degrees from Sun it will be easier, but I guess that his square dance close to my Moon is triggering my emotions.
Personaly, I always thought that Pluto works only in close orbis, ot seems I was wrong. Saturn was uneventful at psychological level while it was in Capricorn, except I was somehow isolated at work - I had whole office for my self, but I enjoy it.
But when Saturn entered the Aquarius the anxiety roller coaster have begun. The health astrology haven´t caught my attention before last year, but I guess it has something with Aquarius sign.
January 14, 2022 at 09:30
(Leo) Jeannie1931
Hi ReaDea,

Id rather think that the square of Neptune causes more of the anxiety then the transits to your rising. I guess Saturn transiting your 1st is affecting your persona. It’s the planet of restriction and delays. With an Aquarius rising you are being blocked and held back by Saturn. Saturn is moving away from your Ascendant. A transit of Pluto trough your 12th is hard. I’ve read that too. And I have a cousin who is going trough that same transit as well. She’s reinventing herself.

Neptune is squaring your mercury and since mercury is a mental influence. You were born with a multiple planet opposition. In time you can see it as a polarizing power. Yin and Yang kind of way. A square takes more energy to work on I guess.

Please try the homeopathic tablets, and in combination with bach drops. It helps me tremendously! Try to connect the dots in your life. Even tho you were born with an opposition in Gemini and Sagittarius. They are changeable energy. Try to ground yourself also with meditation I get it, I used to have a hard time to calm myself down with meditation. You could listen to binaural beats , they prevent your brain from racing.

You actually have the power to change your thoughts into better feeling ones. Your chart screams Gemini ( air ) it’ll be ok. I promise!

Lots of strength to you!

Jeannette
January 14, 2022 at 11:23
(Gemini) ReaDea » Jeannie1931
Thank you for your reply, Jeannette.
It really helps me to understand this confusing, foggy time.

Yes, I will have to try some kind of grounding & homeopathic meds, because if the Neptune causing all of this I will have to deal with it this whole year too and longer.

I ve checked my transit, I hope I´ll have a little break when it starts affected more my sun and moon then mercury. I really hope I ll spend that transit by falling in love and seeing the guy with a pink glasses, rather than fearing like last year. Neptune is there, hitting Gemini stelium till 2026. It certainly has activated my allergies that I have had under control since high school. Pluto was for long time uneventful, but I checked my progressed chart this morning and there is transit Pluto oppositioning progressed Sun in 6th house, for a while. Usually I don´t pay attention to progressions as much I do to transits, but as a lot of things is happening in my chart I think I m not objective anymore in reading my own chart.

I really thank for you for the replies and helping me to understand what is going on with my mind.
Currently I m practicing music therapy, maybe that´s why I´m bit calmer.

I really hope this coronavirus madness will end till spring so we can back to normal, unlimited outdoor activities. I think going out to concerts and dance classes could spend this Neptune period in some other way, because when Neptune was 120 degrees apart from the Gemini stelium I was all in dance and other artistic stuff (dressing eccentric, as Neptun was in aqua back then).

Whish you all the best :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »