Profession or lofe goal

January 8, 2022 at 15:57 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Daneel
Profession or lofe goal
Out of curiosity: what profession or life goal would you advise based on my natal chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 9, 2022 at 06:44
(Scorpio) Kisses
A performer of some kind
January 9, 2022 at 08:42
(Scorpio) Apolodor
Hello Daneel,

With the planets in Scorpio and in your 10th house, I´d think of a psychologist, researcher, analyst, financial advisor, even surgeon.

The cusp of the 6th house of working routine is in Gemini, which indicates something which involves communication, interaction with people, something that feeds your curiosity, research.

I´d say something related to psychology, financial advisory or consultancy, sales of financial products such as insurances. I´d go for something that involves other people as well.

Considering the North Node in 10th house, socio-professional growth is important for you. It´s also an indicator that you can work with the public. Not necessarily on a stage. You can do great in your domain and become popular in what you do so people will keep reaching out to you for your services. Scorpio is also a sign of transformation, so you can go through various changes during your life, whether it´s something physical or emotional.

I am wondering if you relate to anything of these?

Have a nice day!
January 9, 2022 at 09:38
(Libra) Daneel » Apolodor
Hi, thank you both!
In a way, yes. I find psychology interesting but only learning it as a hobby, I´m not certified.
The financial part where people reach me out for the service is kinda true. I´m maintaining an app which has financial uses.
Regarding being a performer... Yes, but only to my group of friends. :D
January 9, 2022 at 10:29
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
January 10, 2022 at 02:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Were you thinking of a "loafing goal" like the softest couch to just vegetate in front of the television set?
:41: Probably not!..........You have two planets stationary, stationary planets emphasise the :78:-scape beyond the planets.
Have you thought of social networking for radical alternative medicine?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »