Personal years ~ cycles

January 8, 2022 at 15:40 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
Personal years ~ cycles
There´s many cycles to vaticinate timelines, however the personal year is probably the easiest to calculate among them.

-by adding the current year to your birth day and month, and then reduced to a single component (number). for example, someone born on January 8th would be on a personal year 6. by adding 1 (month) + 8 (day) + 2022 (2+0+2+2=6) = 15 (1+5) = 6 personal year.

Which personal year cycles would you consider were the best ones for you ? and most difficult ones, from numbers 1 to 9

Have you ever notice a pattern in those cycles ?

for example, I always had a dramatic change of hair style, or got a tattoo on a personal year 3

The 3 is expansive and creative energy. often brings new acquaintances too, or travels. Most often, a change in appearance, change of style, brings alterations in different areas of life (depending on the other cycles going on during the same period, could be self, home, career, health etc).

The most challenging personal years I´ve experienced have been 11/2s. This is my life path number. The personal years seven and nine have been difficult, no doubt. 7/9 both represent detachments and letting go in within those cycles, which are often very hard to process.

Around every 9~10 years, transit of Rahu~Ketu will conjunct the natal nodes. and I believe my personal year cycles having same number as my life path collide with this astrological transit. Bringing turbulence in my life, self awareness, growth through many challenges, and those periods have been very significant for me.

Lastly, how do you foresee your personal years ? Do you believe it is from year to year or from birthday to birthday ?

🦋

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 8, 2022 at 20:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon
2020 was a year 9 for me. Alot of letting go. My year started with me owning a house but living in a van. I lost a lot of material goods, my dog, my cat, wrote my van off, sold my house plus had a lot of deep spiritual insight.

I exited a vile relationship and had to reintigrate myself back into society.

Last year, 2021, was my year 1. A better year than 9 but not great. Met some amazing people. Online and IRL. But life itself has been hectic busy. Bought a new house to "do-up" and it required alot more work than anticipated. Pretty much rebuilt one half of it. Sacrificed near all my weekends. Was working a very boring job for a company who didn´t appreciate its employees. Left for another but I get a larger pay.

As for year to year or birthday to birthday. I´m not sure. I would say it go by birthday but in saying that the whole "time" paradigm has been messed with for centuries. Originally the new year was Spring. Aries. Start of the zodiac. Now it´s in capricorn?!?

I do see the correlation in personal year numbers to life but when it starts and stops. Don´t know :43:
January 8, 2022 at 20:48
(Scorpio) OS* » Wolfmoon
Calendars are a good point, even today there´s cultures using their own. Chinese new year hasn´t come yet,

however I think most countries, because we have become so global, consider Jan. 1st as universal year. but it is an interesting point 🤔

I also feel like if considering from year to year, those born in later months would have their first cycle cut real short compared to others. which doesn´t seem quite in order, or very fair. Person born December 28th would have their first cycle lasting 3 days :63:
January 8, 2022 at 22:28
(Sagittarius) Sagit
I go with what empirically works.

Of course, I´ve been at this for awhile.

I´m in a 3 year.

For me, in my cycles, the energy really kicks in February/March/April.

Started and ended many jobs in this window. In my life I have, many times, moved to a new place while starting a new job.

I´d say 8 or 10 times. It´s fun but quite hectic. As you can imagine.

It´s going to happen again.

This February.

A lot of things are going to have to come together in a very short time. It´s going to be a jolt. A life change. I need it. I want it.

Some things were just getting so goddamn old.

January 8, 2022 at 22:38
(Scorpio) OS* » Sagit
That´s interesting, because March would be the "peak" if you´re born in November,

but I take it as you resonate more with the year to year vs the birthday.

Well, I hope good changes come your way! :1:
January 8, 2022 at 22:41
(Sagittarius) Sagit » OS*
Yes and thank you!!
January 8, 2022 at 23:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon » OS*
"Chinese new year hasn´t come yet"

This I look forward to. Year of the Tiger. Tiger is the rebel in the Chinese zodiac. It will be interesting to see if it proves true in the year to come.

Plus my year two, which I believe is to be somewhat... easier than a year one. I look forward to it :4:

"which doesn´t seem quite in order, or very fair. Person born December 28th would have their first cycle lasting 3 days"

Birthday to birthday makes sense. It is YOUR year number. I guess for me being an Aries, my birthday correlates more with the traditional years anyway.
January 9, 2022 at 00:15
(Scorpio) Kisses
It’s our personal year 8!!!
January 9, 2022 at 01:21
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
By my next birthday it will,

I just started my personal year 7, first period is 1 and I strongly feel the vibration of those numbers reflecting in my life right now;

current pinnacle is 1, and will end by 2023

life cycle 3, next will be a 5, starting in 2025

and from my name an other 7 which started in 2015, ending this year. finally.
January 9, 2022 at 01:36
(Scorpio) OS* » Wolfmoon
I hope so, I think it should be an important one for you.

you´re a LP 11/2 and next, or 2022 depending how you´re seeing it will be 11/2 personal year,

and Rahu~Ketu will make a conjunction to your natal nodes within the next 12 to 18 months, they will enter the signs of your nodes by your birthday this year thats for sure.
January 9, 2022 at 02:22
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Wait why isn’t it now?

1+0+2+8+2+0+2+2=1+7=8

Does it not kick in till our birthday?
January 9, 2022 at 02:28
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
Sagit said it!

It´s really empirical, you have to test see what works best with you, I use bday to bday.

Im a libra, can´t help but being curious about others opinions. :27:
January 9, 2022 at 03:02
Yes, I use year to year.

I´m 61. Been at this for awhile. The intensity is marked during springtime, for me.

Been this way for aye.

Regarding an 8 personal year:

Depending on how you conducted yourself in the 4 year gives clues to how your 8 year will go.

For me, in 2018 (8 year) I made the most money I ever had. All money in; only money out was basic bills (rent/utilities/phone bill/car insurance/Netflix/Amazon Prime).

My second Saturn Return was glorious.

Perfect timing for an 8.

Eta: This has taken place during Sade Sati, for you siderals.sidereal. :75:
January 9, 2022 at 03:13
(Scorpio) OS* » Sagit
Sagit, Ive been practicing numerology since 1994.

I won´t be starting my personal year 8 until next year, not until the next 11 months.

Im not saying your way is wrong, or trying to "school you" or anyone else for that matter. I was just asking opinions.

✌️
January 9, 2022 at 03:17
Oh, no. You´re good!!

I was just being factual for my way of being.

Because of my age, I have a longer cycle to read from.

You´re solid. My reiterating is this astrology and numerology thing is truth.

✌ 2 U
January 9, 2022 at 03:30
(Scorpio) OS* » Sagit
that was a short circut :23: my apologies, I thought you meant directed towards me, having a personal year 8 for 2022. . .

and yes, 8 does correlate to Saturn energy, but its not necessarily on a personal year 4 or 8 that Saturn will make those aspects, it depends on your numbers. However about every 8 years Saturn does make a square or opposition to its natal placement in the chart. (every 4 years as well, an aspect is made. . .both these numbers have earth :157: energy
January 9, 2022 at 03:39
Hmmm... I always thought 8 is to Pluto as 4 is to Saturn.
8 being an empowerment/financial year. 4 being a year of sloughing
through/laboring to build a foundation.

At least that is how it has worked for me.
January 9, 2022 at 03:59
(Scorpio) OS* » Sagit
Could be, it´s interesting to ponder upon. Scorpio is both ruled by Mars and Pluto, and there are so many systems that intertwine astrology, like cards of truth, who have incorporated pluto since this little dwarf planet was discovered.

Ive seen many different association with planets and numbers, depending on the systems. Joytish, Lo shu grid, Chinese numerology, Chaldean etc.

I think one and two are mother and father numbers, ancients didn´t even consider these as numbers, and I associate them to the luminaries. 3 is Jupiter/Mercury, 4 Saturn/Rahu, 5 Mercury/Jupiter, 6Venus (earth or water depending on the chart), 7 Ketu/Mercury, 8 Saturn, 9 Sun/Mars

Uranus 4 and Neptune 7/9

I think it really depends on our philosophy, the teachers we leant from etc.

Recently, I read 7 association with Saturn from a Vedic book I just received. so it really depends on the school of thought.
January 9, 2022 at 04:05
Life´s a trip.

It´s like you´re on fire.

Sometimes ya just gotta drop, cover and roll!!

:61: <- that´s you

:39: <- that´s me
January 9, 2022 at 17:20
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Sagit
So which is it, birthday to birthday or calendar year.

If I go birthday to birthday I´m a 9 which i really don´t want to deal with.

If I go by calendar I´m a 1, yea.

I am planning on retiring this May, but I set the plan into motion back in July ( capricorn sun you know).

So do you think I´m a 9 or 1 in 2022?
January 9, 2022 at 18:11
(Sagittarius) Sagit » stellium12
I go by calender year.

I have absolutely no idea if you´re a 9 or a 1.

I have not lived your life.

I will say this. I am no financial advisor. I do know that in a 9 year if something is meant to fall away in your life, IT WILL.

9 year and loss are no joke!! You never know if in the 1 year your job morphs into something more as a mentoring position, given your age.

The choice is yours.

January 10, 2022 at 05:04
(Virgo) rohini moon
I love the name change! :4: :3: :75:
January 10, 2022 at 12:13
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
thank you! 😊🦋💫
January 28, 2022 at 15:10
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
I entered my 9 year, so right now is my 1 month.

The losses have already stacked up, but in order to complete this cycle it makes sense.

Looking back in hindsight, I can see where numerology defined other years. Last year I returned to some work to instinctively prepare for moving on from some things in 2023 (which is unironically my 1 year).

Etc.

I agree with you, 7/9 is some of the hardest stuff. 7 year is where I quit my job and took an entire year off lol.
January 28, 2022 at 18:11
(Scorpio) OS* » Admiral Hill
hey, happy birthday :)

thanks for sharing your thoughts, experience and I hope this year goes smooth for you :68:
January 28, 2022 at 23:48
(Sagittarius) Sus
My path number is 4.
My destiny number is 6.
In years 4 I really accomplish a lot. My daughter born in a 4 year. I had a very profitable year in 2020, a year number 4.

3´s and 5´s were the worst.
2022 its 6 number year. Hope this will be a venusian year...
I married in a year number 2...how about that?
And divorced in a year 3.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »